I AM FUCKING DONE!!!

I AM FUCKING DONE!!!
I went to school like every other day and I came back in a hurry to enjoy my weekend, I even bought some red bulls and chips to stay up late, I was planning on getting level 70 on fortnite and try and get some wins

But when I get home OH BIG FUCKING SURPRISE my stupid mom hid away my PlayStation because she said I was getting behind on my hw wtf? She went to her room and ignored me so I thought ok I will do something nice and I cleaned up some plates from last night and even the one my sister used, i told her and she said she still wouldn’t give it to me until Sunday afternoon!!!

I am upstairs trying to find my game but I think it is locked in a box she has at her room, I found my dads gun while I was searching and I am about to kill myself

cool

dont do it man, you gotta live for the Jetpack man, THE JETPACK

sounds like a good idea

underage and b&

You should kill your self anyways for playing a shit game on a shit console with a shitty life with shitty parents that comtrol your life, pull the trigger!

Nice b8

b8 m8

Cool bro, could you stream it while you at it ?
Asking for a friend

Fucking pubg casual fag, stay camping you fucking cuck

Underage b&
>Sage

take everyone else with you. if you go, go big.

How can I do that, I am on my iPad

>Dickgrip

Neck yourself NEET

I just want them to feel bad for pulling shit like this on me, If i kill somebody they will hate me and then they won’t feel bad for my dead

Fuck you I don’t need shit from you

Your father is a idiot for not locking up his firearm.

I am just fucking tired of my mom trying to control my life

Time stamp next to gun or this is low quality bait

>I found my dads gun while I was searching and I am about to kill myself

Run up to your mother with the loaded gun under your chin while screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and pull the trigger.

I guarantee that it will really work: your mom will be very, very sad and sorry, and will never lock up your toys, ever again.

He is on a trip so probably left it unlocked so Emmy mom could get it if needed idk

What a fucking retard. Are you american? Do you have a fucking demon in your head or something? Jesus bro just look at yourself you're angry at your own mother over a game. she wants her SON back.

Dude I will fucking do it I don’t care anymore, my sister just got home and started laughing when I told her what our mom did

No! She just wants to mess with me, I cleaned the dishes and she still wouldn’t give it back and it has been 2 hrs now wtf

Why kill yourself? Shoot her. Are you some kind of dumbass?

Put the guns away and clean your room bucko! Also do your homework.

>I just want them to feel bad for pulling shit like this on me, If i kill somebody they will hate me and then they won’t feel bad for my dead
you suck.

just go to bed this is going to pass

I don’t want to spend my life in prison dumbfuck I just want to end all the pain

Then do it, ass munch!

If this is all that is needed for you to become suicidal then go right ahead.

you are too far gone. you lack any type of Insight obviously if you cant see that your mothers relationship with you is more important than your games man. She probably took it because you're such a faggot anyway so whatever man.

bullshit story /10

You don’t get it, you probably never had problems like these

>hey. dumbs go in shit, look at this!!!

go to bed you little nigger

ahh..the old trusty 9x18 PB and Makarov

hmmmmm
I’d like to call “Bullshit” for 800, Alex

I am white idiot

But at least you could leave a note that states you did it because of something else other than games

otherwise, it'd just make gaming look worse, makes it a much more soft target for media

>inb4 "VIOLENT VIDEOGAMES CAUSE SUICIDE??!??!?"

but real talk tho, snatch that shit back and lock yourself up. No bloodshed needed, broken doors and a bit of a shakeup might be involved, MIGHT. But that doesn't have to be the case.

AWWW little faggot can't find his game? GTFO Sup Forums you fucking down syndrome sister fucking hick, and eat your own attention seeking shit too

also, I know its fake, but kys anyways OP

Why not kill her instead? Or threaten to she might give it back

Because I don’t want to go to jail, I want them to feel bad for my death

It’s locked up dumbass

Isn't being in jail getting all the free sex I know you want better

You have no idea who the fuck you're talking to. I pray you never have to go through what I have endured. Stop being a little faggot and appreciate your fucking mother while she is still here you cunt.

son, do your fuckin homework. unless you are training to be one of those dishwashers at Applebee's.

OP you really expect us to believe that your father possesses a mint condition Supressed Makorov? Come on man

-/k/ommando

B8 get over yourself and live your life you fucking nerd

Just do your homework and once you get you playstation back try to stop being such a 14 year old faggot faggot.

Seriously. While you were looking for you game, you could have just done your homework, shown your bitchass stepmom or whatever, and maybe have gotten it back early

B-but, isn't the silencer for the PB-6P9 above?

Either way, it's hard to believe OP's dad has either of those funs.

Kek, do this OP

I Live in Ukraine

Whatever dude don’t try to act hard, what was your hardest problem? Knocking up your fat gf? Fuck you and stop giving me shit fag

>she wants her SON back.

A paragon in a sea of shit.

Go beat the everliving shit out of her bro. Gotta put women in their place or they'll think they actually have a say in things