What are your plans for this week Sup Forums

what are your plans for this week Sup Forums
(assuming you have time off)

im personally going to a state park for the weekend and gonna play vidya for the rest of the time probably

Just gonna try to no fuck it u...

Read my law school books, ignore my mother, spend time with my gf

Try asking this guy

dont study man go have sme fun time away from books
as long as you catch up in your reading your fine but you should go have fun

kek

aww man
wll at least you didnt spill any of my chocolate milk

I what?

I get fun time from time to time, probably gonna relax with my gf. But I have a test in 2 weeks

RIP man

It's okay tho

self loathe. i cant seem to find genuine friends anymore since i graduated high school so im stuck inside my head basically.

user HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!?!?!?!?!?

go out to a coffee shop try to make some
just remember if you feel retarded for doing something that its not gonna be like you ever see these ppl again

The week?

ITS THE WEEKEND ASSHOLE I DONT PLAN FOR THE WEEK UNTIL MY ALARM GOES OFF MONDAY MORNING

By the series of fortunate events I guess

kek quality post

THIS IS NOT FORTUNATE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here. Almost the same.

im not autismo at all but i genuinely think that trying to talk to a random stranger at a coffee shop will not make a friend. im good at talking and meeting with people but not completely unexpected

THATS JUST CHOCOLATE, IN MILK

Going hiking.
Pic related, area I'm going to.

ok my challenge to you user is to go out and make at least ONE friend over the weekend
if you do make sure to post again on monday and i might see it

damn thats nice.
are you just going hiking or are you gonna camp too?

gonna log off for tonight cause im heading up to the state park and im waking up early to get there
so gn autismo's