>half the threads are about football
>nearly half of the other threads are to mock american "sports"
>record that Sup Forums is overtaken by football
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DA2sFQ1u_i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cancer generals should be removed

As shit as Sup Forums has become we can still agree on how silly most burger sports are.

>As shit as Sup Forums has become

spee is fucking great now

Glory days of spee. Notice that only burgers claim that spee was superior in the past

>american "football" is watered down version of rugby
>baseball is basically rounders (girls sport)
>basketball is basically netball (girls sport)
>hockey (girls sport) but on ice
American "sports" is a joke

>darts is a pub game
>snooker isn't even a game
>cricket is a poor mans boreball played by poos
>rugby is just chads running into each other
>f1 is glorified NASCAR

France, Germany, Bulgaria, Ireland and United Kingdom unite to shite on USA.
What a day to be alive.

>Record
What camera are you using?

>f1 is glorified NASCAR

turn left, turn left, TURN LEFT, TURN LEFT!!!, T U R N L E F T ! ! !11 ! ! 1

O-our car driving "sport" is different because we turn multiple directions

>being this butthurt about the truth
>has to include darts and snooker because he can't think of any criticism for two of Britain's top four sports

>The obsession in this thread

all sports are woefully inferior to the NFL and college football so we don't even bother discussing them most of the time

most of the soccer threads are only tangentially related to the actual sport.
>best jersey
>guess the player by his wikipedia career (easily the most autistic)
>GOAT starting 11
>national team starting 11
>unfunny, trite int-posting
>a fucking video game general

I'm fine with the Ronaldo/Zidane/Messi shitposting and memes because they can be funny, but this other shit is just pathetic. you guys will discuss anything and everything in the realm of soccer except for the actual games played and the strategy of the sport.

which is something that actually takes a lot of more skill

youtube.com/watch?v=DA2sFQ1u_i8

kek'd and save'd
thanks you, big strong Amuhrican

We discuss everything because we actually have knowledge of every aspect of the sport. Americans don't even know the rules to their sports. Shit, your refs don't even know the rules. Your "fans" don't even know the players names beyond the top few guys. SAD!

>all the insecurity in here

Amerigods, why do third worlders have such a debilitating inferiority complex?

Because they're battered wives. They will talk shit about how we're fat and stupid, but still come begging and groveling for us to care about their sport. I unironically do care for their sport, but the amount of beta Euro wannabe Americans swells their heads and makes them feel brave enough to insult their elite and muscular overlords and the cycle begins anew

Maybe that's why Arsenal is so shit. Karma for shitposting on this sacred ground.

the only bad officiating is the NBA. also, isn't diving/simulation supposed to be a foul? amazing how the entire infrastructure of european soccer wilfully ignores that part of the rules.

I'm a Korean immigrant, so i'm not really invested in either side here but here's what i've seen from having lived in both continents;

From the looks of it, I just think that, much like Russians, Euros have a chip on their shoulders towards Americans. Something about Americans has left Europeans in a place where they need to reassure themselves and protect their threatened egos periodically in the face of anything American.

I mean if your country didn't matter to them, and if they really absolutely did think themselves truly superior, they wouldn't spend all fucking day comparing themselves to you people. You don't hear them obsessing this much over Australians, Chinese, Japs, Brazilians or even Canadians.

Again, im completely detached from this weird cultural back and forth between Americans and Western Europeans(AKA New world vs Old world White people) however i can't help but laugh at the fact that the vast majority of Americans genuinely and benevolently don't give a shit about anything happening outside of America, so this makes the Euro obsession all the more abject.

>they think we're obsessed about them
>we are in fact obsessed about football

it's Jew shills for real.

They have a very anti-NFL agenda

plus they're pushing football/soccer for globalism reasons.

Benn doing it for a while

is what it is. I wouldn't be too happy about it if I where you.

You sure about that la?

r8 my general filtering script bros

[code]
var x = document.querySelectorAll(".thread");
for(var i=0;i

>most of the soccer threads are only tangentially related to the actual sport.
Honestly not to just shit on your but I find the soccer threads to be like this too. Horribly superficial. I don't watch soccer outside of the world cup and a couple random random yuro games from time to time but I figured just out of bored clicking on the threads I would know more than I do about soccer now. It seems like there's ever anything concrete material in most of them.

wont work for

arsenal is the biggest cancer of them all, no wonder my script failed

change the line 6 to

if(y[j].innerHTML.match(/(\/.+\/|arsenal)/i))

It won't remove generals that don't have the name in the subject field (I'm assuming "b" is the subject field). I looked at it, and all of them now do it, so it won't be a major problem

that can be done simply storing general names and keywords related to them and then running regex on the innerhtml

i didn't want to it because it would be overkill

Kek, you can always bank on an american to get triggered and project his insecurities in these types of threads, all you have to say is >murican sports bad an stoopid

and then you get a serious annoyed response, stay deluded fatboy

yeah, keep it simple. does the job.
it could never be pergect because it would remove shitposting threads that wanted to trash a specific general, for instance