>having more than 3 five star albums

>having more than one

/thread

Cookie cutter and uncritical taste
OK Computer? Really?
Vespertine? How?

No it's fucking horrible

what the fuck is a critical taste

huh what site are you using to keep track of these professional ratings of yours

HERE IT IS OP

WAYS OF DISCOVERING MUSIC
FIRST, download soulseek.com

1-tastekid.com/
1.1-Add some movie, game, tv show, book (but NOT music) and click to get music recommendations based at that, try the artist at youtube or try to find his site and try his songs. If you like download it at soulseek.

2-discogs.com/sell/list?audio=1
2.1-Discogs site list albums and artists, like a imdb for albums. They also allow you to sell used (or not) records, while selling an album you can include a sample of the audio. Go to this link, pick a genre (or not) and try the album samples listed there. Its a easy and quick method. Then download at soulseek or if you want buy it.

3-rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
3.1-This site is another imdb for music. Create an account at the site (you dont need to use it) and open the link (need an account to do that) you will get an random musical release, if you dont know the release try it at youtube and if you like download soulseek. Do this as much as you want.

4-rateyourmusic.com/recs/auto/USERNAME
4.1-Create an account and download and rate alot of albums using step 3, after some amount of albums the link 4 will give you recommendations. Download the ones you can find at soulseek and rate them, after rating them open the link at 4 and do it again as much as wanted. If link 4 dont give you recommendation, open link 3 and rate stuff you receive, until link 4 give you recommendations you can find at soulseek.
4.1.1- Try to not RATE stuff you already know, wont give the entire detail it to not create a HUGE text, but try to not do it, if you DO it, counterbalance by rating alot of albums from link 3.

5-Find some song from some artist you like at youtube. Click at some recommendation from an artist you don't know or click the least famous one. If you don't know the song try it (unless you already know the artist suck). Do this again, but now using this video you watched, and then do it again, and again..

>Nobody fucking cares.
>You like something? Listen to it.

What is Dunning–Kruger effect?

I don't know

how's my tastes

it alright

>having more than zero

>having more than minus three

More like
>Giving 5 stars to a Radiohead album

well you gave the stooges the proper ratings at least

bjork, iggy and soundtracks from swans is all that's good in there

Taste that has some thought put into it. Not just giving 5 stars to everything just because you liked it. Asking yourself whether or not the object of praise deserves it and so on.

It's fucking garbage

why is OKC on there twice

he thinks it's a 10/5

TWICE

>OK Computer 2 times

I'd say so homie