I just threw up but I want to drink more Sup Forums.... why even live(without love)?

I just threw up but I want to drink more Sup Forums.... why even live(without love)?

Without love? I couldn't tell you. I have been loved you know, but I fucked that up.
Blended scotch loves me that's for sure.

I have never really loved very well....

sure I have been loved but..... well blended scotch loves me too lol

Scotch will never leave you, you know.

Drink more.

You're welcome.

haha sure it will.... shhhhh >>

Learn to love yourself and you won't need another person to tell you those three magic words.

Ahh, but love comes at one hell of a price, my guys. I know the feel, to feel true love is to know euphoria, and when it is revoked, why live?
To masturbate to traps at any time without guilt? But is it worth it?

that's not true... I can never love myself without loving someone else

>samefag

at least not well

You know damn good and well that you can. You just don't want to put in the effort.

I only knew it was real when she stopped talking to me. Maybe it's until it stops that your realize it's true value. I had it all figured out... even talked about having kids...
How dare you? Whisky is pure.

your a fool if you think love can be a one way street

you can love yourself enought o live but you will never love as hard as you can without getting love back from the people you love

>you

yeah yeah scotch and all

Whatever, I'm right. Scotch never made me sad, I can tell you that.

scotch > whiskey

Trips of truth don't lie my guy. Fell in love and got oneitis with first GF at 22. Had child and was married, not entirely sure if she's the one I want to be with forever(money spending Issues). Lover her to death, but sometimes when she gets pissed and "threatens" to leave, I fantasize about freedom. Being single isn't all that bad, user.

I know it's hard man. imho you should leave her if your main goal in life is not to make her happy anymore

was it ever?

Love is overrated. It's great, but don't let it overshadow success, or influence, or personal growth, or finding beauty in the world.

That being said, OP, you seem like sort of a loser, so I'd suggest another handle of vodka.

haha ok

another hand;e of vodka is in this losers future....

anyway love is how I find beauty in the world. it's really the only way for me. I can explain it to you, but neither of us have all night on this beautiful night.... if I had to guess

Yeah keep drinking that venom it'll sure help.

Or then you can smoke some weed and chill. Fall in love with a cool pencil or a korean girl band. Life's not that serious.

Sure, why not. Would like to try bourbon tho.

I never wanted to be alone. She was my ticket out of it. And I fucked it up.

so I am already in love with design. that's why I gravitated towards science when I was young.... but I can never outdesign beautiful women.... they are the design of nature, and I really belive that they are the current most beautiful design in the universe. I can't compete. so wut do fam?

sometime trips lie fam

Fuck that OP, nobody has only one lens through which to view the world. I get that you are probably still fresh off of some heartbreak, so that seems important to you at the moment, and don't get me wrong, time does not heal all wounds, and this might fuck up your life for a while. Maybe forever. But it can't be the only way you found beauty in the world. And if it was, if all of your goodness in life was invested in one relationship, then shit, man, that was one unhealthy relationship. I suggest taking up sculpture. Start off shitty, doing broken hearts and malformed homunculi people, and get better until you can make your own beauty.
ANd, obviously, keep hitting that vodka, you really need a substance abuse problem to show off that tortured soul vibe.

The trips had no saying. It was just me. I thought I found a way, honest.

you missed me

your dubs of truth are mine. you can love again

GET

FUCK

It's incredably hard, she's slowly getting better, I don't think I could ever bring myself to do it unless she really fucked up, like cheating.
Having a GF with unconditional love fades after a while, especially after having a child. There's obviously still love between us too, but it's not as intense as when dating. Priorities change, making me miss spending $40 on liquor and having one hell of a time playing vidya with the bros on the weekends.
Trips of truth again, what happend Sup Forumsrother? spin us a yarn.

There is a way

well let me put it to you this way guys....

I will love someone to the extent of my ability or die trying.

life is pretty serious if every second you waste is gone forever into a void of nothingness. Or you can create a memory to remember on your death bed or a story fro the grand kids. But hey, that's your choice at the end of the day.

You don't know that. Base 10 is arbitrary.
I couldn't, I deleted our chat out of grief. All she wanted was for me to love her and my autistic ass fucked it up. I met her parents for fuck's sake, how do you fuck up after that? Goddammit, I wish I could go back a year and make things right. It's the kind of chance God only grants you once and I threw it away.

probly die trying in my own pathetic way.... but yeah. I guess thats it for me huh?

don't pussy out now if you really think you can love her more than you used too

Well if not the whole story, a quick green text, so we can help ya.

She moved on my man.
You can't, she moved on. she has a boyfriend now. Probably makes her happy more than I could.

I know how you feel, i dated this girl back in early 2017, met her parents and everything, even her grandmother loved me. But once i went off to uni we spent less time with each other and one day she chose to go out with some mates instead of seeing me and i asked her if she really loved me and she flipped her shit. Saying how could i ever ask anything like that and i was terrible for ever thinking about that, bending it to her being the victim. A month after that we broke up... all i wanted was to spend more time with her, i lost me virginity to this girl, i loved her so much. I dont think i'll ever forgive myself for sending that one text that day...

Uni is one of the main reasons we went our own ways. The distance really fucked us, you know? Good thing I'm always close to blended scotch.

>why even live (without love)?
Basic survival instinct, the same thing that forces you to take the next breath.

Only problem is that scotch makes you forget and not remind you that everything will okay

so is breading, so technically love is a survival instinct

Ah but everything will NOT be ok, so there's nothing to remind me that everything will be okay. Scotch makes me forget that I'm fucked, even if it's just for an evening.

You can make everything okay. At the end of the day what you choose to do with your life, you will subconsciously judge to see if you've done the most with that you've been given. Your happiness is on your own merits, not anyone else's. Use the scotch to forget and re-build your confidence, not mask the pain.

>Use the scotch to forget and re-build your confidence
Well I am taking a girl to the theater this Sunday. Maybe I should take a couple of swigs beforehand so I don't fuck it up this time... you really think I can make everything okay?

A couple swigs of liquid courage won't hurt, so long as you're not shit-faced and she can't smell it on your breathe. I believe you can make everything okay

Maybe I will. Maybe I won't.

Up to you, whatever makes you feel you did everything in your best interest

I think I need to sleep.

Same, g'night man
Good luck