B R I T / P O L / - I T - L I T E R A L L Y - J U S T - H A P P E N E D - E D I T I O N

D O N ' T - F O R G E T - Y O U - H A V E - T O
R E G I S T E R - T O - V O T E - B Y - J U N E - 7

It takes 2 minutes.
>gov.uk/register-to-vote
>Enter details including NI number
>...
>Vote LEAVE

T W O - N E W - P O L L S
>T W O - N E W - P O L L S
T W O - N E W - P O L L S

O U T - A T - M I D N I G H T
W I L L - U P D A T E - Y O U - L A D S

>Official poll tracker:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=MbsuAbTTsV8

>OFFICIAL BRIT/POL VIEWING
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>Sup Forums MAKES THE NEWS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625503/The-neo-Nazi-swastika-breast-Vote-Leave-badge-vest-Holocaust-deniers-EDL-fascists-posing-Kray-twins-grave-violent-thugs-racists-hijacking-Brexit-campaign.html

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6986518/Queen-hailed-as-a-backer-of-Brexit.html

>TRUMP BACKS BREXIT
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1291449/Trump-Brexit-Britain-wouldn-t-punished-leaving-EU.html

>COMMIE CORBYN SABOTAGES REMAIN CAMPAIGN - MADMAN
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7189294/Remain-campaign-in-chaos-after-Jeremy-Corbyn-attacks-Project-Fear-and-dismisses-anti-Brexit-forecasts-as-hysterical-hype.html

>EU ON SUICIDE WATCH. ABANDON EU SUPERSTATE UTOPIAN DREAMS SAYS TUSK
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36429331

>NIGEL PUTS £1000 BET ON BREXIT AT 5/2
twitter.com/UKIP/status/738353996352618496

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36438957/eu-referendum-is-this-the-reason-you-havent-registered-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=zTOQ-oxsJUs
vocaroo.com/i/s1s4DAKj5yjJ
strawpoll.me/10405978
youtube.com/watch?v=u6_vyGuhkfA
youtube.com/watch?v=otXwm5Z-Lug
youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=pqiTUmxVxoU
youtube.com/watch?v=yGQgdE50QA4
youtube.com/watch?v=-GvkyKEYRnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

R U L E - B R I T A N N I A

>YFW
YFW
>YFW

how did boris do against marr today?

>MFW

I'm not going to lie, I will be impressed if Britain actually leaves.

HOW DO WE VOTE IN THESE POLLS

you have to be part of a special polling club i think

This is it, son. One final chance for your father to show you that he's still got the fight in him.

Do it you limy faggots
you won't

>not realising youth cucks have lost their national insurance so can't vote

What did he mean by this?

@britainelects 6m6 minutes ago
More phone polling is needed to complete the picture but from the online surveys alone a move to Leave does seem to be coming about.

Funny thing is that you will still get immigrants

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36438957/eu-referendum-is-this-the-reason-you-havent-registered-to-vote

Tuesday is the deadline for signing up anyway I think so we´re almost in the clear on that front.

Contributed £30 to the Leave campaign lads.

that ICM phone poll put leave ahead as well remember

Donated £120 back in March. Decided to spend any further cash on making my bank balance great again.

Just registered, lads.

First time I'm ever going to vote.

You know what compelled me to vote?

Owen Jones.

My vote will negate his. I must do it. I cannot have that cuck affecting my fate in the EU.

From what I saw, he was falling apart. The bullshit has had to spin to get this far is coming back to haunt him, as it has done with Cameron. Marr should be easy because he is a terrible interviewer but he was fumbling a lot.

top lad. i donated as well, and I let a couple of my workers have paid days off to go leafleting

I'm gonna contribute £30 to the remain campaign in your honour

>youtube.com/watch?v=zTOQ-oxsJUs

>Not 1000?

Bookies have it 3:1 in favor of staying.

It's not happening.

You're not leaving.

Be a Jew manipulator.

That is genuinely beautiful

vocaroo.com/i/s1s4DAKj5yjJ

Good thinking, lad. Vote nullification for now, pic related later.

I bet you'll prep Jamal AND Sandeep afterwards too.

Look at these two sneering traitorous cunts.

You're a good lad

Prime Minister Farage and BoJo will hang Owen Jones from the gallows in Trafalgar Square come Independence Day.

Those won't be the odds in the morning m8

Anyone else gonna get a new passport immediately after brexit?

It will come down to the (((postal votes)))

>Bookies have it 3:1 in favor of staying.
The odds have consistently been shortening on leave though. Plus leave has the most bets, just not the most money

Defo, you want a nice navy blue one right mate?

Thanks, lads. May God bless you all. Let's make Britain Great Again.

Gonna vote remain, I don't want recession, plus Brexit camp says leave more immigration but from outside Europe.

memes course through my blood

>mfw the swiss shill wants a country of 1 billion to have a GDP of $10 trillion instead of a country with a population of 10m to have a GDP of $8 trillion because "muh purchasing power"

You don't have to register or nothing. You are a british citizen mate. U got rights, right. Just pitch up on voting day, and ja know have a vote. Be british.

Stay has more bets on it from what I'm seeing.

Polls have been like this for a while and odds haven't budged.

Post yfw we leave

Cheers mate.
>Bite the Ballot, a group working to engage young people in politics
>It includes collaborations with Uber and dating app Tinder, who will encourage people to register to vote while they are using their services.

Absolutely disgusting. People who need to be encouraged to vote shouldn't even be voting in the first place and it's a blatant attempt to get the establishment's answer.

I've been holding back on my EU related kikebook posts because of this. I'll continue once the deadline passes, but as a young person with many student friends it's best if try not to engage them as they're most likely remainers. Keep it off their feed and they may forget to register.

Make us proud, old man!!!

As long as that disgusting top line is gone forever I don't care

So if they leave will the UK still be part of Europe?

It was already sort of confusing before,. I've seen brits vehemently deny being part of Europe. But as not a part of the European continental plate and and member of the EU, it was fairly weighted towards being part of Europe.

If they leave, all they'll have is the geographic affiliation.

CHRIST IS THE LORD.

Feeling really patriotic since I saw the most recent polls and that greentext made me water up, especially the bit with farage at the end.

>Nigel Farage will never become prime minister

Sadiq Khan isn't a traitor. He's loyal to the ummah of London and is helping them create the United Khalifate.

strawpoll.me/10405978

The more I look into this and listen to people debating it, the key points of stay are:
1. Carrying a passport is too hard
2. MUH ECONOMY! IGNORE THE DOZENS OF NON-EU NATIONS!
3. The unknown is spoopy

god bless you based britts, you are uncucking yourselves

>Buying into project fear this hard
>Thinks Boris and Gove are talking about North Africa rather than Commonwealth nations

Just stop. Turkish hoards will be at our doorstep by July if we remain, with another 20 million Syrians shortly after.

If you give two shits about immigration you'll vote for control, not for self-hating race traitors in Brussels.

Farage winning South Thanet had even better odds, and look how that turned out.

I got a card through the post, does that mean I'm already registered?

We will make statues for him across our green and pleasant land, he will be remember in every hamlet, village, town and city for what he did for this country.

>So if they leave will the UK still be part of Europe?
Europe doesn't exist its just a term used to address the cuckolded white states of the region

> Will the UK still be part of Europe?

I did read a report from the IMF that the island is at risk of floating deeper into the arctic circle if we leave.

Nice

The main reason for Brexit is the fact Europeans and British have same rights, which is infuriating to Outers.

Alright dad!

Is it finally happening?
youtube.com/watch?v=u6_vyGuhkfA

Yes

I will never understand how that man isn't a national hero.

For shame britcucks, for shame.

You can't count that, a rigged election where the Tories spent over £400,000 fighting one little seat.

1. We have to carry one anyway since we don't have a national ID card and are not in schengen
2. The EU accounts for nearly half of our exports
3.It really is

Don't worry mate, yer a britcit, you don't need to register. take back your country

Isn't the final decision up to Parliament though?

>The main reason for Brexit is the fact Europeans and British have same rights
Actually we have better rights than the EU

>Is it finally happening?
it is aquafresh bro
>tfw second anglo-dutch alliance to wreck europe incoming

Where the fuck is this sp from? Reddit?

Brexit campaign mentioned they want more immigrants from India and countried like Pakistan.

You know, there's a saying mate. I genuinely think it's relevant to Nige.
It's
"In 100 years time I'd rather have people asking why there isn't a statue of me, than why there is one".

hats on lads

coincidentally at work today, the topic of the referendum came up after the radio news headlines of nigel cropped up about possible mass rape attacks, they were shocked at me opting for leave and dismissed every point I brought up for why.

No. It would have been but Cameron promised a referendum in his election campaign last year.

I've done the opposite trying to seed the thought in their heads with a healthy meme/serious post combo. Always get the odd few likes from different people, I've got a few persistent remainers on my news feed, I sometimes bite and have a go but they don't listen.

>"I don't ignore facts. I'm just doing what I believe is right"

A quote from one of them

>So if they leave will the UK still be part of Europe?
Yes. The continent.

The EU is essentially just like the shit Obabo is trying to do with America, join it in to all one entity with the same laws and trade between countries.

But imagine you're a fisherman in Alaska, and then you get a phone call from your boss saying "Sorry, no fishing this season, the Pan-American-Union has declared that only Colombia can fish in these waters, because there is more demand in that area".

We essentially have dozens of French fishing boats in our territorial waters, and half a dozen of our own, because we got told by kikes in Europe where we can and can't fish.

It's bullshit.

noice

shouldn't this be in reverse?

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE

That's because they're targetting the group who can swing their vote the most: BME.

We are still Europeans

Yea
>The referendum result is not legally binding - Parliament still has to pass the laws that will get Britain out of the 28 nation bloc, starting with the repeal of the 1972 European Communities Act.

Sounds well brother, I suggest you take Aquitaine and Normandy back. And let us Dutch worry about correcting the notion of who the Franks really are.

>THE MADMAN

God speed

They have to say that, if they say "pakis out" that would be suicide.

>tfw will be in Brussels next week
>tfw Juncker sends a hitmam after me so there's one less Leave vote

R'ubbit! R'ubbit!
Sound like a frog mate.
did u do the poll? Its a survey that's been running for about 7 hours on various /pol platforms. It's a 'factual' deep troll of the true psyche of /pol.

I'd be surprised if your plane doesn't fall out the sky, going with that company tbqh lad.

Farage, Johnson said numerous times they are fine with them, and just want Europeans out.

youtube.com/watch?v=otXwm5Z-Lug

youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4

youtube.com/watch?v=pqiTUmxVxoU

youtube.com/watch?v=yGQgdE50QA4

youtube.com/watch?v=-GvkyKEYRnM

Do it.

So modest our Nige, I think the turning point was when I walked past the homeless Scottish guy in Trafalgar Square chalking out Daniel Hannan's book.

That made me have well up a bit amongst with my bottle of Sav Blanc, cans of Stella amongst all the cuntish tourists with selfie sticks.