WW3 / TERROR ATTACK

HAPPENING IN ROMANIA
So I was sleeping and the war / air raid siren woke me up. Turned on the TV and there is an emergency signal being broadcasted by the Ministry of Defense
I just recorded it:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ_spusOW0c

Translation incoming, give me a minute.

Please kek let this be real

why would you even bother attacking Romania??

Ramadan incoming?

>just an exercise

Fake and Gay

Time for the religion of peace desu

I go to sleep secretly wishing that I don't wake up. I want the world to end. I'm tired and want to rest

How is Zambia?

A rare sight.

RARE
ARE
RE
E

Why arent there more threads on this?
G'day nigga

Translation:

EMERGENCY BROADCAST

Important Message from the Minister of Defense

Romanian Army along with M.A.I (Internal Affairs) is conducting a seek and annihilate mission of an highly dangerous armed suspects. Citizens are required to remain locked into their houses until further instructions are provided. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

The blinking red text says: This is not an exercise

Same, but I hope that I will dream.

This is what you get for fucking with Mother Russia bro

>Zambia

pls be real

Romania removing kebab

Me too

k keep me posted

So in otherwords, there's a lockdown going over there?

I'm Rhodesian

SKYKING

ROMANIA
IS
A
GO

DO NOT RESPOND

youll be fine.

that a fucking gas explosion
fuck your romania with your shit country and your shit thread

>nuclear siren

TIME STAMP IN FRONT OF TV

Pls bomb south sweden

I guess so. They told us to lock ourselves and don't go out until new instructions arrive.
If you don't believe me, translate the text from the video with google translate

Reminder that Romanian gypsies keep making these threads to troll Sup Forums.

STOP SHIT POSTING THIS ISN'T EVEN GOOD. You fucking Romanians keep making shit threads. At least 4 happenings from you guys this morning

Romania ought to be wiped off the face of the earth, nothing of value would be lost should there be a war.

Oh boy, comes multiculturalism

America's missile defense system against Russian ICBMs targetting Europe is there.

Europe isn't prepared for ground invasion.

It's Russia.

I'm working in a desperate attempt to shore up a rare job in desolation in the United States (WA/AK) so that I can live the rest of my life watching fish with my wife, left right the fuck alone by the rest of the world.

It's kind of the same thing.

According to our ambassadors in various countries - nothing is going to happen short term.
Also according to many expert geopolitical experts across Europe and USA.

But according to some dumb kid on Sup Forums - IT'S HABBENING :DD

I sincerely wish you would meme your own nuclear obliteration into existence through these troll threads. Except no one will probably believe you if it happens by then

STOP WITH THOSE FAKE THREAD DUDE

Is this real? Can anyone prove OP is for real?

RUSSIA IS INVADING THEM, YOU IDIOTS.

Are you too fucking lazy to click on the link or what?

GUYS IT IS ON CNN TURN ON THE FUCKING TVV

back to your shitposting ways again, romania?

He makes this thread everyday. It's a different "happening" every time he posts it. Yesterday it was mudslimes shooting and having hostages. He linked to some old video of Romanians being Romanians and shooting each other. Tomorrow it will be another different happening.

I can provide timestamp

The happenings waits on no one.

You know what I remember? that Romanians used to be the most hated people but than the australians surpassed them in shitposting and the gypsies were forgotten. Maybe they miss our attention and are trying to shitpost and troll Sup Forums to be #1 shitpost country again

>not looking on video upload date.

jes

could be faked. I want to see the "terror attack" or "gas explosion" pics, not the 'stay inside and don't question authority" pic.

They dont test during night time

It's fake, you can tell me by the sound of the sirens - you guys clearly never heard authentic ones.

Dumb cucks.

He played a video on the TV and put on an air raid siren in the background

Any more Rumanians care to confirm?

It was uploaded 20 minutes ago you tard

First it was the supposed giant explosion, then the military vehicles, and now some broadcast.

Is this just one giant, nationwide Romanian ruse?

nigger it says on his Video section 20 minutes but the video itself says it was uploaded on June 05. Its already June 6 in Europe and 2:30 am in his country.

Move along guys

Nothing is happening

plebs get tired

The server is probably on American time?

It does already have 76 views though

I hope you gypises are just doing some shitposting because this is fucking next level

Fucking kek lord of chaos has been released from the outer darkness, and is destroying romania

Jesus christ this was spammed on Sup Forums yesterday as well.

Romanian fags literally lying for attention like fucking children

Open Romania news sites .. All talk about Romania got talent. My hopes are getting shattered here !!

Wew lad

You'll be amazed how many people browse Sup Forums there are more lurkers than posters.. some people have lurked for months and never posted anything, but click all links.

>Romania must be the samefag.

You're a judgemental anti-intellectual.

I hope WW3 starts soon. Only righteous nuclear fire can purify your nation's degeneracy

Ok, here's the timestamp. It's still broadcasting and I heard a few booms (probably explosions?)

Not even twitter is talking about this so no happening.
no but it's the same dude, look at his other videos.

Dear eBay seller,
You are a real timewasting prick. Seriously, I'm trying to buy something somewhat expensive off you, at a fair price we agreed to, and you can't even have the decency to respond 60% of the time during this exchange.
It takes five minutes write a message to set up some contact details, or arrange a time when I can look at the item and then pay you there and then if it's good. You even agreed to that but then when it comes to arranging a time you don't even respond. And I fucking know, because I had my brother message you on his account generally enquiring and you didnt respond to him either, so I know you're an inactive knobhead.
I would have given up if it were not for the fact I really want that item, but it's bad business sense on your part to be dicking around like this.
All I want is to go there, check it out, buy it if it's OK, and then you'll likely never hear from me again. It's fucking simple.
If you've already sold it or you're holding out for a better price, just fucking tell me and I'll leave you to your incompetence.
Jesus Christ. For every 10 good sellers on eBay, there's that one guy who takes fucking forever to sort his shit. He literally has one item on sale. How fucking hard is it to manage that? Seriously.

Its a air raid siren

Omg, you were shitposting already yesterday, Nothing happens in Romania, get over it.

tells us where you are so we can look this shit up nigger.

Dude all you did was play a youtube video on your tv and play air raid sirens from your computer. Stop shit posting your not even good

What is with the recent Romanian shitposting?

Third thread I've seen today

QUICK TURN ON CNN

Upload another video of these explosions then I'll start believing in you, you goddamn gypsy.

craiova apparently

I didn't record them nigger. By the time I grabbed my phone they stopped

Take it from a pro, OP

Of course you did.

remov gypsy

Pull your phone out now then

How did you come to that conclusion?

its a gooooooooose

underage, leave

says in his first video retard

Link please

kek

Real or not, jesus fucking christ? Whats on CNN???

Damn u rare son

BRACE YOURSELFS MY FELLOW STORMFAGS ; HUG YOUR BELOVED ONES . TODAY IS THE DAY

Wow, really makes you think. Now I support #Hillary4President

Talking heads.

I'm ready for the gypsies to use the great Romanian castles to fight off the shitskins

Show use you changing the channel

Convince me why I should not consider Romania as a 3rd world shithole?

I know it's not fair, but it's only a happening if it's a western nation. (inb4 romania is western)

hell be fine

Always

This gives me the spooks.
>1:44