Approved Meta Thread

What can we do to make Sup Forums fun again?

Should the mods be able to send threads that they don't like but aren't allowed to delete into autosage?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10719881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss the german tfwngf threads with the swiss poster telling us that it's borderline sucking a mans dick culture

/spg/ is the priority.

Sup Forums is fine. It's not as pleb as Sup Forums, not as insane as Sup Forums, not as pretentious as Sup Forums, not as immersed as /lit/, and not as disgraceful as Sup Forums

Current event threads. Its all Sup Forums needs to become perfect. I made peace with generals given how every board has them in some capacity now.

>giving mods and le hotpocket man even more power
ISHYGDDT

power rankings need to return

more perro caca threads

Ban leafs and burgers
Alternatively, make /bsp/ Burger Sports and banish boreball, mangrab and other american abominations to that board.

This.

I loved when there was a major happening and I'd run straight to Sup Forums for the dudebro banter

/spg/
heem life ban for perro caca etc.

OFFICIAL THINGS THAT WOULD IMPROVE Sup Forums AND DON'T HURT ANY CURRENT POSTERS POWER RANKINGS:

1. Sports Bar Moderation Philosophy
2. Repeal and Replace all current Janitors
3. 30 Second Post Timers for Gamethreads
4. Mods bend the knee and apologize in humiliating manner with a month+ long open sticky
5. Audio enabled for Webms

9001. More perro caca threads
9002. Spoiler tags enabled
9000000000000001. More Janitors

make swaglord our mod

Stop talking about attention seeking spastics you lonely mongoloid

Allow one perro caca thread per night to let us have bro-time

Sup Forums doesn't get nearly enough traffic to warrant making a second board (third if you count /asp/)

Chicanos should have to use Mexican flags.

/spg/, m8.

Sup Forums is fine, i dont think /generals/ are that bad, atleast they're on topic

Generals are literally the same 20-40 anons circlejerking eachother all day, every day. It is autism incarnate

This board is fucking dead and you faggots all know it
Traffic has at minimum been cut in half.

Just move on to Sup Forums

That's like saying, "Stop eating this burnt steak, just go outside and shovel dirt into your mouth."

>just move on to Sup Forums
But I'm not a pedophile

Sup Forums is what spee was I'm 2011

You've got to be joking.

mandatory anime posting

Sup Forums american shift must end. it's literally /trash/

what is this?

is it /happy hour/ reborn with out the Disney?

Because of the moderation. All the big meme-producers moved to other boards. If we can cut down the regulations, we encourage them to come back. It's all memenomics: the cost of producing memes here is just too high.

From a Why.ffff guy, this is so true

but you can't deny the culture has also changed, is the passing time
bringing anyone "back" here just isn't feasible when there are so many other toys to keep them occupied, or they have gone to jail, or the morgue or are addicted to Poptart Hotpockets

There's still some pretty good memers. Like the french Madrid-frog-punch poster. I agree though, meme quality across the board has gotten worse. I figured since none of us leave (been here 10 years myself) as time went on, we would only get better at meming and meme quality would go up across the board. Which raises the question: where did the old guard go? Because they certainly didn't leave Sup Forums. I know they didn't go to Sup Forums because those are 16 year old Sup Forums-tier shit memes.

>Poptart Hotpockets
yes, that's a thing

Hang on, just wanted to check something
Hey look at you

OWG will come back of the mods reduce thier iron grip on Sup Forums

>lefrenchfrogface

I haven't seen that dude in forever.. like, two /cfb/ seasons ago, even

>Just move on to Sup Forums
You're saying that like everyone hasn't already moved there 6 years ago, retard.

The old guard isn't too far away.

If we could just bring down the janitors, we could restore them.

I just wish the jannies had the ability to understand Sup Forums board culture and moderate accordingly. You can leave up 1 or 2 bro-culture threads. It won't take over the whole board. It just lets us let off some steam of talking about sports all the time but with the bros of Sup Forums instead of 16 year old autists on other boards.

Sadly, the janitors are bad people.

Hiro must remove them

Not gonna lie I applied to be a janny but wasn't given it. I have been here since the Beijing Olympics and I'm not a sperg so I thought I could improve the place by leaving up 1-2 bro threads and delete race/pol-baiting (this hasn't been a huge issue lately since most of Sup Forums are older and more mature.)

Alternative is such a massive cuck. Dude should stick to watching MLP and Steven Universe and fuck off from here. Global mods are a mistake.

Why are mods like this?

Who was the leaker? Is it Gucifer 2.0 ?

I don't remember. I want to say it was an Sup Forums janitor but I have no idea why.

Thoughts on this poll?

strawpoll.me/10719881

remove nannies

Outlaw Pope is coming back to behead those that hate fun.

Jannies are cancer

Wasn't it aussiemoot?

I'm just gonna post what is always posted here
>relaxed moderation
>let us post unrelated topics
>ban anime
>make /spg/
>ban every sport I don't like
>ban tripfags
if you are american
>ban non americans
if you are not american
>ban americans

There, no need to add more posts to these threads, they are just a circlejerk of the same opinions over and over. God, these threads have become worse than generals.

#banime

How much are you getting paid jannies?

Sup Forums is the best board already.

it's the only board i visit when reddit is slow.

plus all of Sup Forums's best shitposters and Sup Forums's memes have migrated to reddit.

Sup Forums is for posts that get banned on reddit, or that's how i see it

You have to go back

mate link me your account. i'll tag you and always remember to upvote you.

Sup Forums is great and all but you don't get rewarded with upvotes

Ok you've convinced me. My account is called XXX_Sephiroth_420_XXX

>dude he does it for free lmao

We have to do something about /hoc/. The quality of post is just abysmal and they don't talk about hockey much. We cannot allow them to exist in peace like this.

Tsuu posting should not ever be allowed