Brexit negotiations start in the morning

>brexit negotiations start in the morning
let the perfidiousness begin

Brits will literally negociate between how much of a full-blown vassal they will be and how much of co-participation they will still get.

One nation negotiating with 27.

death to britain

Why negotiate anything? Rip up Rome and tell them to fuck off

smart man

half of them are regions not nations

The Eternal Anglo will finally be slain

Oh cool it's this thread, AGAIN.

When will brexit be over, like really over?

>Why negotiate anything? Rip up Rome and tell them to fuck off

EU would lose more than us, don't see the downside
Back to your containment thread

the deadline is March 2019 but my prediction is that this will be extended after our government collapses because we can't rely on Northern Irish pikeys

More like one nation negotiating with one nation and its 26 vassals.

20 months until treaties stop applying.

richest country in europe senpai. bring it on

>this is what skangers actually believe

Why would this take so long?
Just get it over with, any other decision like this would only take a few months.

>When will brexit be over, like really over?
When Germany accepts terms and stops acting like a deer in headlights.

>uk cucks have to go on their hands and knees to brussels to beg for access to the market while Canadian bulls bully Wallonians and euro dairy farmers into accepting our demands for total market access and don't even let them sell us any cheese or milk

Scotland should just secede from the UK and join Canada desu

Ask the EU

Member states are represented within the institutions of the EU. Real vassals don't have a say and representation in the decisions of their superior, just like Britain after Brexit.

Britain vs germany, france, italy, spain

$14,150b vs $38,679b

haha we're fucked

We are gonna fuck you up

I can't wait until the entire EU crashes down. The Jews that created it deserve the worst death

Thats why the EU exists, it strengthens hands with collective bargaining :^)

We already have nova scotia.
It would literally just be scotia.

What makes you think the jews will let it go through? Everyone in power is hungry for more.

>27
The UK's economy eclipses the bottom 19 member states combined.

Well, now that you put it like that, how can I disagree?

Winston loved the EU.

Really makes you think...

If England became a state would it be called old England

And even the most minor of them can block a deal.

>and join Canada
Yeah that's not how it works buddy

There were two opposing studies from the London School of Economics, "It's the economy stupid" and "It's not the economy stupid"

I seriously think the only thing holding back the EU is the immigration crisis.

I honestly cannot fathom how dumb you have to be in ROI and cheerlead being treated like an indiscriminate province in the EU. Look up who your biggest trading partners are and what goods they sell you

I doubt they will

Is Brexit final or is there any chance it wont happen?

and that's when we remind them that there's warships waiting to have an 'accident' on their country

Not final but polls show that most people now favour soft Brexit over hard

>'European Union'
>'Arab girl from Tyre, Lebanon Union'

Same, lad. The EU built about three roads and in exchange gutted our fisheries, eroded our sovereignty and wants to raise our corporation tax, thereby turning us into another second-tier, dependent economy.

I don't understand why everyone here is so enamoured at being under Brussels' foot.

Pretty sure that the U.S. will britain

They are brainwashed

I'm aware of the trade flow, We've been stuck to britains proverbial hip since independence. Its long overdue for that to die.

Well both France and Germany said if we want to change our mind we can but I doubt that will happen

And all of these 17 states will be more powerful than the UK post-Brexit because they will get veto-powers in the European executive and a say in legislations passed by the European parliament while Britain just voted to get rid off all her representatives.

The UK will now have to quietely accept almost every new piece of EU regulation and legislation to keep its continued access to the single market.

It's what Norway has been doing for the last decade and the UK will get a similar agreement in the end.

Will you to

*back

No you're like the victim of domestic abuse, you love us even though we treat you like shit

At the condition that you will lose all your past privileges and rebates.

>The UK will now have to quietely accept almost every new piece of EU regulation and legislation to keep its continued access to the single market.
In that case, they shouldn't even want to have anything to do with the eu at all.

Polls showed that most people favoured a hard brexit a few weeks ago. Nobody knows anything.

>they will get veto-powers in the European executive and a say in legislations passed by the European parliament while Britain just voted to get rid off all her representatives.
>he still thinks the EU is going to continue past 2020 or so

I T S A L L F U C K E D
T
S

A
L
L

F
U
C
K
E
D

Not every country in the EU has a veto you stupid Kraut fuckwit.

>three roads
Far more than just roads.
>eroded sovereignty
The sovereignty which kept us a run down dump since the 50s?
>raising our corporation tax
Nope, they just want the tax actually applied rather than handwaived for select companies who are only here because we're part of the european market.

Only UK really ever wanted to leave as much as I remember.

And yet Norwegians aren't desperate to join the EU

>In that case, they shouldn't even want to have anything to do with the eu at all.

Pretty much impossible without crashing your economy when more than half of your trade is with the EU. You think that Canada would be able to severe its alignment with the US? This is the position the UK will face in the future. Becoming Neo-Canada.

Kek what makes you think the u.k will except that at all.

Ok but even if you wanted to change how can you possibly affect it inside the EU? Negotiating as 27 goes both ways, there is no special Ireland clause you will be punished as harshly if Germany elects to scorch the earth.

Germans haven't been told to fuck off for too long, they're starting to think it's normal to get everything they want.

>as much as I remember.
And how many did you ask?

Most of Europe has anti EU groups. Remember when everyone thought Greece would leave?

Pretty sure Croatia has quite a large anti eu population

Because most of their trade and a big chunk of their economy depends on it? Because they have zero negociating edge? Because they have a weak minority governent? Because they are running out of time Because most of their population favors a soft-Brexit? Because severing their ties with the EU will reignite the Norhern Ireland conflict? Because a Hard Brexit will threaten its national integrity and revive Scottish separatist sentiment?

There are like a dozen of reasons.

Your insane of you think that they would just increase trade with the commonwealth and the U.S.

pic

Most of them are marginal groups, even more than ukip.
And few things contributed to possible grexit like long recession, refugee crisis and eu's antagonism towards orthodox "brothers".

No one from east besides few peasants really wants to leave, free travel and work in Germany are far too good.

>Because they have a weak minority governent
We've never been stronger m8

>Because they have zero negociating edge?
And this is no one should read German posts.

They are comfortable with submission since they are so rich that they can afford being comforable.

Quite a few European institutions and processes are dependant on unanimous vote by member states.

By preventing any special dealings between us, we can start to distance ourselves. Especially if germany does go for it.

On a pleasant note, I'm sure the DUP would be ecstatic with that.

We have no privileges and never did, in fact we were the only country who obeyed the actual letter and spirit of free movement in 2004 when the rest of the EU chickened out at the thought of the eastern states being treated as equals.
Rebate slightly eased the pain of funding this waste of space given how many billions we poured in. Also offered to axe the rebate anyway (making us the largest contributor to the EU by far) and the French said no because they didn't want to touch CAP.
Had an opt-out from the € identical to that of Denmark, in fact we were more flexible as we never held a hard referendum the way the Danish people did.
Then again I shouldn't expect a German to ever understand much about the EU, all you're ever capable of doing is talking in tired cliches and falsehoods

Okay.

The eu would be stupid to lose money and trade in a vain attempt to "punish" anyone. The fact that germany thinks it has this power is hilarious

UK will be an unstable mess in the foreseeable future.
I can easily see them changing government midnegotiation resulting in having to start from scratch.
They're going to be wasting the time of the entire EU stalling and if they don't crash out with no deal, then we're looking for negotiations over the course 4+ years.
Billions lost due to instability. Investments delayed. Having to delay EU reforms because the bongs still have a vote.
What a mess.

I also want to point out to this idiot German that his own country will suffer the worst inside EU institutions if the UK leaves. The EU Council for instance doesn't weigh votes, without the UK the French bloc will overrule the Germans (who no one votes with anyway) forever.

>UK will be an unstable mess in the foreseeable future.
At least we'll never sink to the levels of Bulgaria eh?

>Most of them are marginal groups, even more than ukip.
UKIP was a tiny group until a few years ago, most of it's funding comes from one guy. Now that brexit has happened they will disappear.

Large chunk of Polish and Hungarian gdp comes from foreign workers.
They wont leave and rest wont kick them off because something stupid as migrants, status quo will continue.

eu wants to show that there are consequence for leaving and dissuade others from doing so.

When the UK leaves the EU they will leave a trade agreement with Canada and other trade agreements with dozens of other member states.

They will have a very weak negociating position because they will leave without any other one and also due to not being part of a 500 million people trade block.

The US for example has already dropped them like a hot potato after Merkel's Trump visit.

do you think I can still emigrate during these 20 months and have a reasonable chance to stay afterwards?

They say they want to protect people already there, but is that from article 50 submission date or when we leave

It really is staggering how out of touch with reality the Germans think their negotiating position is.

They seem to think if they just shout loud enough everyone in the EU will just do as they say.

Their arrogance is so ridiculously undeserved and inappropriate it's baffling.

Yes, that will never, ever, happen.

Pretty sure it's when we leave
Regardless if you have any sort of qualifications landing a job in another country isn't really very hard

Germany doesn't think that, just some autist on Sup Forums. German businesses are very strongly against punishing the UK because they have a lot of money tied up here. The EU and the countries within have different views on what should happen, I think EU bureaucrats are going to make a move for more power once we leave because historically it has been the UK vetoing everything that has stopped them.

What you are witnessing in this thread my friends are the desperate cries and moans of nostalgics of a former empire that will find their end in further national disintegration and at the periphery of a future mega-state.

I can't wait to see the Bongs pretend they win this one.

>a future mega-state.
Oh yeah that sounds just great

>Regardless if you have any sort of qualifications
lol just £ but not really enough for any of the residency schemes anywhere in europe for non-eu members I dont think

>German businesses are very strongly against punishing the UK because they have a lot of money tied up here.

The German businesses have already made very clear that they prefer a harsh treatment in order to dissuade other members from leaving and secure the future existence of the single market and the unity of the European

Are you that one guy from Nova Scotia who keeps writing the guest articles on CBC about Scotland joining Canada?

You're fucking annoying, take your kilt off and stop pretending you're a displaced Scot.

what did he mean by this

Union.
Several EE states have already surpassed the UK.

>Scotland joining Canada
Where did this meme even come from? Why do people think politics is just a game where anyone can do whatever they want

Why do you think that Bulgaria won't have the same development?

>EU negotiating in 20 months
it took them 8 years to negotiate with Canada and in the end was just vetoed by Belgium anyway, its a bureaucratic cesspool that can be completely halted by one stick in the mud
UK will realistically have to choose between hard brexit and no brexit, I am betting no brexit will happen

Every time brits vote the pound plummets.
Really makes you drink.

Love how these threads always bring the germs out in their hoardes on full damage control mode

The simple answer is that the internet is full of children who say stupid shit. It's not a mystery.

>muh numbers on a screen
autism