I missed the part where that's my problem, you fucking kike

>I missed the part where that's my problem, you fucking kike

Holy shit that came out of nowhere

>Ladies and Gentlemen of the film-going audience, American forces have just entered Kabul.

really a sign of the times

It was a different era

Mein sides

I don't get it.

Eh, I kind of saw it coming after all that shit he said to Bonesaw

>Nice outfit fag, did your fuckboy boyfriend make it for you?

>Look at her. You think a woman like that's sniffing around because she likes your personality? Your mother was beautiful too, they're all beautiful - until they're snarling after your trust fund like a pack of ravening wolves! A word to the not-so-wise about your little girlfriend: do what you need to with her, then broom her fast!

Red pill as fuck

>You'll get your rent when you get deported back to your slavic shithole you piece of shit kike. TRUMP 2016!
Shocking, but how did Raimi know?

The man was ahead of is time.

He guest directed an episode of The Apprentice. It was the episode with the lynching after the end credits.

wtf?
I never heard this when I watched it.

Could be my countries movie boards censoring shit.

A few years later they censored Passion of the Christ too.

It's so funny that the uncensored version of this Spider Man has 9/11 happening in one of the scenes.

>That's a nice costume, did your husband make it for you?

>Yes, yes he did. He's a seamster.

>Well give him my compliments, it's very good.

>I will, thank you.

They really changed the dialogue in the dvd release

lmao

country's* (edited a few minutes ago)

>YOU KNOW HOW MUCH KIKES I SACRIFICED

Did Raimi go too far?

>So are you in? Or are you out
>Well I've considered your proposal and I've decided though it has it's merits it's just not for me
>Fair enough
Was really strange in some places

I'll say. That grammar is atrocious. How did this make it past editing?

holy shit source please

>I missed the part where that's my problem
>You never know what could happen! He's a bad guy with a gun, he could commit violence against someone and you'd have that on your conscience. What if he hurt someone you loved?
>Well that would certainly be ironic but I don't think that's going to happen

I thought the waa waa music when he saw Ben was pretty out of place, I mean it's supposed to be a sad scene

i only come to these threads for "man of spiders" where is it?

>Remember Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. So make sure you go out there and lynch every nigger and wetback you can find

I appreciate the depth Raimi tried to give uncle Ben, but this is too much...

>I missed the part where the Holocaust is my problem.

Faggots like you who lazily attempt to copy only a portion of great, well-known Raimiposts should be taken out back and shot.

Just fuck off and die already. Either post the original that you're lazily ripping off, or come up with your own shit.

Or better yet, just don't post

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGGERS I'VE SACRIFICED?

you should be taken out back and shot like the nigger you are for taking something like Raimi-posting so seriously. end your life bro

>I had to beat a nigger with a whip to get these cranberries
what did he mean when he said this?

That post was even worse than your last one.

Seriously, just kys

It's so obvious you're a nigger who's just offended by what I said, either contribute to the thread or get the fuck out

>Butthole fingers!

I'll say this about Raimi, he doesn't let political correctness get in the way of realism in his films. I respect it

>Go web!....Fly!.....Up, up and away web!.....Shazaam!..........Heil Hitler!......4th Reich!.....Death to niggers!.......White power!
Jesus what the fuck was raimi's problem?
This was meant to be a family movie.

>I can't help thinking about the last thing I said to him. He tried to tell me something important, and I threw it in his old, wrinkly Jew face.

This was the only that almost made Peter a little too unlikable for me, but I can look past it.

I didn't mind this until he smelled them. That was a bit too much.

>spiderman rips a hole in his suit at the ass, sticks his finger in for 5 seconds while maintaining eye contact with the Doc and then brings the finger to his face and takes a huge whiff
At some point it becomes overkill.

obviously meant for

>Of the many critics that lauded the film at the time, Roger Ebert had this to say. "It's not often a super hero film comes along that is this courageous. It harkens back to film classics such as Birth of a Nation and Song of The South, and I think that this will have just as much to say about or society in 10 or 15 years as those other films do now."

Ebert would go on to give the film 4 stars and it would eventually take a spot on his "Great Movies" list.

"It really put those darkies in their place."

Jesus, I wonder what he would say of it in todays light.

you never do

Sup Forums you are not the comedic genius that you think you are

dunno how it started, but they pretend that the spiderman movies have insanely offensive lines that we "just didn't catch when we were younger".
later turned into "how did raimi get away with putting this line in??"

peter tries his best to relate to his aunt, sometimes that means he will use metaphors that hes not to proud of but it becomes increasingly difficult for them to relate after he becomes a vigilante

Damn Willem what the fuck???

The original live airing of Spider-Man 1 was interrupted by that breaking news. There's nothing to "get", it's just that out of context it makes no sense. A lot of pirated copies were made from that interrupted live airing.

Raimi's gone too far

>scene in spider-man 1 where pete see's 9/11 happening on tv and smirks then goes to hang out with harry and eat ice cream at the park

Then they spent like ten solid minutes of pure dialogue in the park scene discussing Zionists Jews and their poisoning of society. What the fuck? It was so out of place.

>almost every but of dialogue uncle ben has uses some form of racial slur

The Vietnam bit kills me though.

>You do too much.. you're not Adolf Hitler, you know! Sieg heil, rest in peace mein führer..

What the fuck raimi

wew 2 in the morning makin me laugh like that

>Uncle Ben you're a childless loser, you've achieved nothing in your life. I hope death comes swiftly and in the form of gay sex

Wow Peter, he was just concerned about you

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

The montage of Ben receiving all those medals of valor was long, but I got it.

Well memed, i chuckled heartily.

>DELIVER US!
>FROM THE ZIONISTS!
I'm just really surprised he was allowed to make 3 of these things in Hollywood of all places.

>If you don't watch your mouth MJ I'll grab you by the fucking pussy! May Hillary rot in prison!

Jesus, how did Raimi predict this?

>good riddance

I'm glad the original cut of the film has seen the light of day

it was very poignant in Spider-man 3 when he found that his words were prophetic and just how big Flint Marko's cock was.

poor uncle ben.

>Peter, for the last time, stop ordering Chinese food to my home. You know I don't like minorities.

Seems pretty straight forward.

>i fried so many slopes they named a brand of rice after me

>ring-a-ding ding, it's pizza time, you stupid whore.

He was a terrible delivery boy.

Yeah. That joke would never fly now. It would be deemed homophobic.

>How's the pie?
>Niggers.

What the FUCK did he mean by this? I think Raimi got so carried away with pushing his message that he forgot to make sense.

>tfw spideyposting will overtake baneposting in your lifetime

>What do you mean you won't take it? You better pay up or I'll remind you where pizzas are baked you stupid kikes.
What's with Peter's obsession with pizza?

>Trump 2016, Peter.

This freaked me out when I caught it the other night...

>Ah you're Dr Connor's student right? He says you're brilliant, he also says you're lazy. As smart as a gook but as lazy as a nigger.

Whatup styx

>With great white power comes great responsibility. Peter, our messiah, Hitler, has already reincarnated. It is through his guidance that we will "make America great again". When you hear that pass phrase, it's your time to act. All the blacks, spics, ... kill all them. For now just lay low. Pretend you're just another superhero. Make like that twink "Captain" America and bend over to the "people". When the time is ripe, none would stop the Fourth Reich.

What did Uncle Ben mean by this? And why does Peter seem to blank out like he's hypnotized by his words?

gooks aren't known for their intelligence though

"Peter I watched 4 of my closest friends die in Vietnam. I held Rodgers' body as it transitioned into a lifeless corpse, Sky Pilot was playing from an intact radio as half of our B.o.O went up in smoke. Do you know how much that hurts Peter? I want you to kill every fucking slant-eyed gook you can get your hands on, do you understand?"

Damn the whole Uncle Ben PTSD story arch really only because significant as an adult.

Quit fucking samefagging Raimi.

And you can do better Sup Forums?

>With white power, comes great responsibilities

Was this necessary for the plot?

It's the entire plot of the series

>intelligence is not a privilege, it's a gift. And you use it for the good of mankind, for example the eradication of the negro gene

>40 thousand years of evolution and niggers in Africa still don't even have the wheel

>ey y'all niggas need 2 chill wit dis talkin' shit. This oriental bitch talkin' 'bout spiders n shit nigga goddamn you think a nigga gonna fuck with spiders? Sheeeee-it, nigga...muhfuggin' spiders n shit. Anyway, yall niggas know some white girls tryin' to flip they grade around, tell them holla at a nigga who can turn a C into an A by using this D nam sayin doh?

Raimi truly knew the urban audience.

>One day Spiderman, Donald Trump will be president and all the niggers, spics and cunts will learn their place
How did Raimi know?

>J. Jonah Jameson: Hoffman, run down to the patent office, copyright the name "Green Goblin." I want a quarter every time someone says it.
>Hoffman: How about "Green Meanie"?
>J. Jonah Jameson: How about you get the fuck out of my office and don't come back you sniveling kike? Speak when spoken to, sheemie, or get on the unemployment line with the rest of the spics and niggers.

Did you know Raimi only refers to his brother as "The Hebe?"

>Remember, Pete, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>The niggers, the spics, the chinks....It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

My dad cried during this scene, truly a touching father son moment.

>You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground?

poetry. fuck-hut is one i hope i can remember in the future.

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I...we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl...they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells...you will know that the rent has been paid.

>For this month.

Isn't Raimi a jew though?