ESPN's top 100 most famous athletes

Do you agree with this list?

espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/worldfame100/espn-world-fame-100-top-ranking-athletes

I'm not going to ESPN you fucking cocksucker get this shit off my board

>Neymar
>Roidal
>Amerifat sports

Who the fuck is Phil Mickelson!?

The company that will be completely vanished by this time next year says what? Oh I forgot. I don't care.

>ESPN

no thanks

>no American Pharoah

Dropped

>tom brady #21

Shit list no thanks

ESPN is purposely inflammatory. They're going to put some dumb shit in there just to provoke and get views. It's probably just fodder for sports talk radio idiots to eat time with anyway.

This list doesn't seem inflammatory at all desu. The top 10 seems spot on except for Phil Mickelson

>0 (zero) EPL players

makes you think

/thread

this list is pretty retarded desu, i would imagine Messi, Neymar, and Federer are all more well known than LeGod, just by virtue of soccer being the most popular sport on the planet. also what the fuck is Dill Pickleson doing on this list, let alone at #5, that's a fucking joke. Durant shouldn't be on there either imo, i would doubt he's more popular than Curry at the moment.

Ppl are on crack if they think Phil Mickelson is more recognizable than Tiger!

>no tom brady top 10

They scraped american sites to get data, what did you expect? ESPN is a fucking trash dump of a network

>29. Alexis Sanchez
>30. Mesut Ozil

How much did Wonga pay for this?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Who's number 75? I recognise the name but I can't think of who the person actually is. It's like I've repressed it or something

>Rolando
>Nerman
>LeBron
>Durant
>Woods
And who the fuck is Phil Mickelson?

No way is Lebron more famous than Messi or Federer.

>And who the fuck is Phil Mickelson?

I think he plays golf

This list is based on English-language internet search data, so it's going to be heavily biased towards American athletes