I hate this fking country. pls kill me. it's not joke btw. worst country in the world. mom, pls...

i hate this fking country. pls kill me. it's not joke btw. worst country in the world. mom, pls, why u give a birth me in to russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fc2yxR0IUQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

apology for poor english, i am russio
when were you when built on russia?

>was sat at home being grow russia when pjotr ring
>'user, some peoples not grow russia'
>'no'

I'd do this to your Bitch ass
youtu.be/Fc2yxR0IUQs

What it like?

Lol

I'm sorry that you're such a gaping pussy.

Grow a pair of nuts, accept Christ and become a Cassock you fucking faggot.

i'm was in father's eggs when russia built sorry. not my fault for its worst country in the world

it's like that you're dying every day

The land of Adidas and squats, whats wrong with you you weak fuck? You wanted to be born in faggot SJW Murica?

You were once great user. Russia gave us higher math, Nabokov, Tolstoy, nuclear physics, Rachmaninov, Space Travel, the ballet, and horse archers that crushed Europe and Asia. But now you have sunk to the level of the United States. Failed superpowers that couldn't survive their own radical ideologies.

Escape to Mexico.

Do you have a russian version of niggers? You know awful people that contribute nothing positive to society but instead dedicate their lives to ruining things for everyone else?

sorry wastern europe including france and germany gave us higher Math. and yea Heisenberg is german as well...

Yes. They're called Russians.

its just stereotype no more.rus did nothing.
ya lets. how i can do this?

It's obviously gypsies.

You're lucky you're not born in US.

wtf? lol, im would be happened if i was born in us

Just be white its what Americans do.

Wal-Mart is cheap so is all the food you'll survive. You can be the face of a bank a hotel or everywhere that is rich and important just for being white. European Foreigners have been immigrating to Mexico and Brazil for years. The poverty may not be as hard as it is in Russia.

Gotta warn you for school and other things Mexico has been beaurocratly behind with Canadians and other foreigners. Cartel is another issue. Immigration and police things might be harsher than in the western world.

Housing and a job might be the hardest barrier. Mexico is in north America. You cannot be poor here. Brazil is worse Brazil is like south Africa.

I would risk living in Mexico. You're eating really good food with pesos. Less than a dollar. 1 dollar USD. Buys you better food than the best burger in America valued at 30 or so dollars.

English motherfucker. Do you speak it?

so it's hard what u talking, actually i'm die in this poor trash...so i not want to in usa (i'm heterosexual, white)
ya im live Mexico, and mexicans, they really good (unlike a russians LOL)
ya a little. what u want?

fk. not live LOVE

so im gonna suicide right now GG