You're a really nice guy user. Why don't you have a girlfriend?

You're a really nice guy user. Why don't you have a girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3sV7k_ao4NM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh. Lack of enthusiasm for a 24/7 relationship. And I'm actually really shitty boyfriend material.

I'm genetic trash. Even if I could find a girl to copulate and reproduce with her, it would be cruel. I love my non-existent son enough to keep him from this hell called life.

Cos I have a wife licking my hair

> pic related
> female me
> kek

My high school and area was full of dogfuckers

White enough to score a chink

... Why don't you have a shirt on?

Because I want to be the gf

I do. She's trying to be my boyfriend though.
>sorry for being newfag lesbian trash I guess

can't beat 'em, join 'em

Can I have that guys whole
Set user?? I can't create fake profile
And get
Nudes from girls and pretend to be a model scout .

nice little hobby you got going for yourself

Never really meet anyone that I really like and not just lust after. And anyone I do meet is way older and usually taken

Just wait till genetic engineering becomes a thing man

The guy in that picture his name is Nick and I fucked his girlfriend in a bathroom at her friends party, I'm nowhere near as good looking as him just shows confidence gets more pussy than anything. HI NICK!

I fucked his girlfriend Celeste his name is Nick Bateman go find his pics if you want

cool story bro

Even cooler when you see his slut girlfriend

I don't believe in love.

I might as well have a girlfriend, though. It's more a close friend if the opposite gender whom I put my penis inside of sometimes.

because the girl I gave my heart to tore it apart and threw it in the trash, so now I'm a cold, empty shell incapable of love.

Because I'm an ugly introvert autist who has no friends.

love isn't a belief, its a chemical reaction. So you're just not all there if you don't feel love at some point (aka a sociopath)

youtu.be/3sV7k_ao4NM

Yeh, just not getting out much lately, You know just looking around without really trying, I've been really involved in a motor rebuild this week, and the wife and kid really put a cramp on my assets, can't exactly just bring a date home anymore, in a car with a baby-seat.

It's not really a sex thing, I get enough at home., so not on the prowl to score. I mean I can afford a girlfriend, just don't want to commit the time and resources right now.

There is a black of land i'm looking at, has an industrial sized shed to store all my toys and stuff, has a 1br apartment attached, might set a girl up there, if it all comes through.

>You're a really nice guy user
Did you just assume my gender AND personality?

Are you the same guy going around posting random UFC gameplay vids on every thread?

Yes nigger

Either its a deep deep fear of committing to a relationship, or its some form of asexuality. Whichever one I don't mind, im content right now and the only times Im not content are when people insist that I cant be content unless im in a relationship of some sort. I dont see how that would help me at all

No, I get that. Like, yeah, love is a thing I feel, but Romantic Love is a myth. It's the same love one would feel for a close friend, you just, y'know, want to fuck them.

We're just animals, remember? Don't overcomplicate things.

Because I am extremely gay.

I recon you have a deep seated fear and it'll hit you like a brick one day

Judging from the low view and subscriber count, it looks like he's just advertising his shit channel by posting it all over Sup Forums.

Im willing to bet all my chips into it being a fear of some sort. I've been in numerous situations where I could have been with women that I genuinely cared about, but for some reason or another I always reasoned my way out of pursuing them for flawed reasons. The sexual attraction I felt for them was very low, even with one of them who I still consider one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I just don't know anymore, maybe none of them were actually the right fit for me and thats why they didnt work out

Defiantly a fear of some sort, no girl is 100% for someone. Girlfriends at a young age are just practice for the next love life you get, till one day you find someone you just click with

It's the worst cliche, but I think that'll change when you meet the right girl. I've been living like this thinking I was some kind of asexual because I just couldn't care less about having a relationship, turned down multiple pretty girls, even dated once which dissolved pretty quickly since I just didn't care enough to put any effort in.

Then I met this girl a month ago who made me feel almost sick to my stomach with attraction the very second I saw her, and I've been head over heels for her ever since and actively putting in effort to get closer to her. Maybe it is fear based and only a girl like this could overcome that fear, but it's good knowing I'm not defective.

Im nice enough to know they would be happier without me in their life.

Well ya know she just got out of a 1 year relationship and not sure she’s ready to go into a relationship yet so i’ll just be her rebound. Prolly best I can do anyway

because I'm too young

itt: ten trillion fat fuckin virgins

Too bad, also check’ed

God damn, now I know why girls always hate skinny bitches.

I really don't want one
I don't know why I'm like this