just let this thread die, nothing to see here

I'll bite

88 Count?

Rodger Rodger

i hate niggers

ez dubs

don't talk to her

it's a him

used to be friends 4 years ago, he picked her up after I dropped her while I was out of town...

she was trash, but I've never felt so betrayed

the kicker is he was the best friend I've ever had, since 9th grade. only person that ever really got me.

and he's a channer too. I've spent 30 minutes with "niggers" on my clipboard to open a convo with him, but I can't hit v because I'm a coward

yeah I know it sounds gay af but I'm in a stable hetrosexual relationship of 6 years so fuck off with that noise

it's legitimately platonic

Trips and you don’t do it

well i guess someone needs trips now. but if he was really your friend no matter how much you didnt care about her he wouldnt have done that.

he spent a month beating around the bush not telling me expecting her to do it for him, keep in mind we were like 19 years old at the time

you are right, and that's why I haven't spoken to him in 4 years. but I've never found a replacement, I feel like if I simply accept his faggotry at face value and don't offer the opportunity for it to happen again (obviously it can't, I've already said I'm committed) I think we can pick up where we left off now that so much time has passed

Trips and you kill him instead

i dunno. i guess it comes down to if you think whatever rapport you shared could be built on again. but once a faggot always a faggot. even if he didnt slight you again in that way he could do it to you in another. like not come apologize to you even once in four years.

rodger rodger

that's the thing though, I know he's a fucking faggot but I still want to be friends with him because we were basically sidekicks throughout early adulthood

I'm talking blackout drunk party busses, first time smoking weed, the works

it's hard to let that shit go, especially being 23 and passing into actual adulthood

Well how about this, dubs and I leave this shitty website for good

although I haven't gotten digits this entire time, so...

DON'T DO IT OP I GIVE YOU THE POWER OF THE TRIPS TO LIVE! Things can always get better.

nigga I'm not gonna kill myself I'm just fuckin gay lol

Oh shit I didn't read carefully. Carry on then.

fucking kill me now Sup Forums

I'm such a fucking faggot lol

thread's about to die, but I'm glad I did

regardless of how it goes, at least I'll have it off my back

thanks for the devils advocate Sup Forums

i wish the best for your friendship op

dip dip potato chip u fixxin 2die faggot

thanks, probably should have nutted up before 12:54 in the morning though lol

gonna be a long night, good thing I've got a shitload of whiskey and good headphones to occupy myself