Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone into the military. I could walk into your house, slap your ass...

Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone into the military. I could walk into your house, slap your ass, and sit on your couch. And what could you do about it? That's right, absolutely nothing.

Soldiers are too dumb for college welfare queens.

Military here fuck you mean

Watch that tongue when talking to an officer, private.

90% disabled AF vet here. Go McFuck yourself assbergboi

>snakes hanging out
REEEEEEEEE

This... This is a mess...

I could toss a cheese burger toward you, and kick your fat ass while you are sitting on the floor eating it.

>I could toss a cheese burger toward you, and kick your fat ass while you are sitting on the floor eating it
Try it. See what happens.

>I could walk into your house, slap your ass, and sit on your couch. And what could you do about it? That's right, absolutely nothing.

OP is a pog.

What happens is, you are laying on the floor bloody and crying like a little bitch.

/Thread

No way someone that fat made it through basic training

>No way someone that fat made it through basic training

Tell yourself that

That faggot has never been in the military. No real soldier would ever wear the uniform like that.

Shit well good luck, don't get dead

Oh no. You gonna get doxxed.

50% Carpel Tunnel
50% PTSD from Sup Forums?
20% Shin Splints from wing runs

that equals 90% in VA math correct?

He's obviously going to play paintball, stop giving him shit for stolen valor. He's also a LARPER at the local park. So he likes to play as the lonesome soldier in his post apocolyptic LARP community. Jeez you guys are assholes for attacking a man's dreams and hobbies.

Uhh lol good fake? Am confused. Def. not in the army though, let alone a 1 star ;”D

your shit is expired

>Feltcher

I lol'd

Do I smell Eurofag?

At least somebody would finally be slapping my ass.

that is one nice white Cac you got there. Brigadier General Fletcher.

Could have made it o4 Payne at least

JA!
Y pensar que pagas impuestos por ese gordo de mierda...
Me dueles U.S.A.
Más que dolor, me da pena ahora mismo

Lol no his uniform is nowhere close to being inspection ready. I'm not in the military and even I know that

Ok Chunk, if you are finished playing GI Joe, it is time to do the "Truffle Shuffle".

Jesus fucking christ. You Sup Forums users are such dimwits. You are insanely stupid. I hope this fucking board gets closed and all of you get some fresh air.
Oh. And let me break it down for you: Attention seeking whore OP posted this (probably not even his) well knowing what this picture assumes. Just wanting to bait some dimwits like you guys trying to be smarter than him.

Lets see, multiple uniform violations in that photo, you look like you couldn't pass a PT test either, also as for you walking into my house uninvited the third amendment has that covered.

i could set your faggot ass on fire with some dragons breath from my mossberg

Yes this guy is a general posting on Sup Forums... lapping faggot probably a general in his crazy Appalachian survivalist group

Found the newfag that thinks we believe this is real.

>i could set your faggot ass on fire with some dragons breath from my mossberg

Why do you buy that crap?

Haha this thread

2nd amendment as well

Chek'd

Boogie298 really lost a lot of weight and looking better after his divorce.

I just have to admire his nice white CAC, it may be fake. but it is a decent fake.

Third Amendment.
Look it up.

its fun. especially on 4th of july

Spit my beer out at O7

Nathan Fletcher was caught with a fake military ID trying to get discounts at an Applebees. Nice try stay puff'd man

>"bugs bunny"!!?

Nope. And how often does it work the otherway? You gonna blast 3 mexican gang bangers bursting into your house? Shit dun always work out man. This isnt die hard.

you seem mad

Thanks for saving this thread user

Fat bearded cosplayer. Rape yourself.

You try to slap me and you'll draw back a nub peckerwood. Besides, I doubt your fat ass will even fit through my door dough boy.

Front line infantry at best. Enjoy being cattle for your corporate gods pig

70% here from bipolar and shit. cheers

Kill yourself nigger.

Im curious to the break down as well.

I fractured my back and broke my wrist and only got 10%

STOLENVALORSTOLENVALORSTOLENVALORSTOLENVALORSTOLENVALORSTOLENVALORSTOLENVALOR
STOLENVALOR
STOLENVALOR
STOLENVALOR
STOLENVALOR
STOLENVALORSTOLENVALOR
STOLENVALORSTOLENVALORSTOLENVALOR
STOLENVALOR
STOLENVALOR
STOLENVALORSTOLENVALOR
STOLENVALOR
STOLENVALOR
v

There's an amendment in the constitution about that, also, I own a gun.

Make the name read FELCHER

As an American, I would blow your filthy fucking knees off with my double barrel. The i would chain you up. Crack your fucking jaw, stab you in the eye and proceed to skull-fuck a pathetic veteran such as yourself.

nice trips

he nota vet refer to

Holy hell, fractured back and only 10% I'd think you can get permanent full disability for something like that.

you hideous fat fucking cro-magnon

i was in jrotc i was a cadet lieutenant

i'll suck your fucking cock you rancid prolapsed anus

i'll fucking bite your nut

4 vertebrae. Just causes arthrits in the healing and is achey.

My wrist though cant fully function or hold as much weight as before

You need to have documentation and they go by range of motion.

50% usually for PTSD alone.

I got 80% for just my knees, I can walk and run.
I collected for about 3 years and stopped collecting because I was on my feet and didnt need it. The people who collect lifelong for those "headaches" or PTSD as that fucking s4 clerk. They will bitch to anybody about the VA and keep people that actually need it waiting. My driver overseas bitched his way to a purple heart, went on routes for maybe a month and collects 100%.

OP is a Soldier of Fantasy

>so fat they'd prob fail your PFT without even letting you run
>unshaven, poor grooming
>improper wear of uniform in multiple ways
>Too fucking young to be a Brigadier General (BGs are at least in their 40s at a minimum)
>boots are wrong and all jacked up
>post is unbecoming of military discipline

Mad you got kicked out, PVT? You're a fucking disgrace and everything about this picture makes me want to puke. Take this stolen valor nonsense elsewhere.

I honestly came on here tonight to see if there was a vet thread... feeling kinda fucked up about some stuff.

But then I saw this and it made me laugh. Thanks fatbro. I appreciate you.

ROTC kids at school

Someone got denied by MEPS

I bet he sucks cock

Well, for starters I could tear your throat out since they don't teach you cucks how to defend yourself to kenpo

You wouldn't make it through my door you fat fuck

that'd be a violation of the 3rd amendment of the constitution, which you are sworn to defend.

>slap your ass
w-what else are you going to do

Well jokes on you, I like getting slapped on the ass. And I dont have a couch

>Muhreen
eww.

>I could walk into your house, slap your ass, and sit on your couch. And what could you do about it? That's right, absolutely nothing.

I could spend a small fraction of my wealth to have my lawyers inundate you with legal correspondence for decades on end, financially bankrupting you for life.

Google 31CFR it is what the VA uses to determine rating. Complete breakdown for you.

I couldn't stop laughing. It's so hilarious man this guy is such a retarded fat pleb.

>Hello, Police. I have a home invader in military fatigues who looks armed...

>take out some pots & pans
>furiously bang them together continuously
>BTFO by ptsd
think it'd be pretty ez, desu

This.

I'd like to take this time to remind everyone to join the NQA. No Quarter America is a non-profit organization dedicated to defending your Third Amendment rights. Every part of the US Constitution is completely relevant in this modern age, and in no way should we critically analyze the actions of the wealthy slave owners who penned our country's foundation for law.

Join today.

They fight hard to not give the ptsd diagnosis

Army

Leggy

stfu grunt, POG and proud

>O7 BG

Oh, I'd bet you're more than 90% disabled

I can bench press 415 lbs for 6 reps, squat over 500lbs for reps and have consistently knocked people out with one punch.
You better be armed soldier boy.

Um. Beat the literal shit out of you then shoot/stab you in all the fun places just for the fun of it. You are just a fat fuck cannon fodder.

>morbidly obese
>25-ish
>fucking brigadier