Is Gaki no Tsukai kino?

Is Gaki no Tsukai kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTWkhJ8hvVI
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ8w-qcHvNQ
mega.nz/#F!0hAWCZ7D!EGnXTh2lXgkGaJlbGgj8KQ
teamgaki.com/
gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5811&sid=c7c7eec1d76325f4f59bd0f053260e09
mega.nz/#!WBMx3AiY!gOyWUctBLP0w2MNwxD5LuEj3SQyEdNGOrqoqNpyR1Qk
mega.nz/#!SVkAGYIT!iH7jX3KrgxIYNxQcS9PY2ync_GG6xkuc3QHlvWUqD94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hell yeah.

Apparently last year's Batsu game was supposed to be the final one, but people in japan have spotted the Gaki bus around. I don't know how I feel about that. The No laughing challenge shit is funny, but it was getting pretty predictable.

The premises stay the same, as are the usual gags, but the individual performances are the best parts.

Like the Itao bit with the mask.

Tanaka
THAI KICK

Reminder that everyone should watch Symbol and Big Man Japan by Matsumoto.

>last year's Batsu game was supposed to be the final one
Don't you fucking say that ever again. The yearly batsu is one of the things that make me not want to kill myself. I know Hamada and Matsumoto are getting old as fuck, but seriously. I need my batsu games.

If they replaced Hamada with someone who was actually funny then it would be kino.

>Hamada not funny

Im intrigued someone give me the rundown plz

i havent watched these guys in years but thanks for reminding me. might go watch some of the new shit i havent seen

全員OUT

Gentlemen:

You must now cast an American version of Gaki No Tsukai's famous Batsu Game.

Who will be your
Matsumoto
Hamada
Yamasaki
Endo
Tanaka?

And where do you put them?

kindly kys

youtube.com/watch?v=QTWkhJ8hvVI

Where can I watch this shit? Got a link?

The thing is there are no good American comedy duo and you need that for Matsumoto/Hamada.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ8w-qcHvNQ

just google "Team Gaki"

How the fuck can he tell who's aroused?

he can't

that's the joke

4utist does it again.

2000-2012 Batsus

mega.nz/#F!0hAWCZ7D!EGnXTh2lXgkGaJlbGgj8KQ

13-16 Batsus
teamgaki.com/

Lots of Eps

gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5811&sid=c7c7eec1d76325f4f59bd0f053260e09

Shouei hey.
Shouei HEYYYY.
SHOUIEEE HEYYY.

>Apparently last year's Batsu game was supposed to be the final one
Matsumoto has said this for like the past decade.

INB4 triggered autist cant even play pretend.

Matsumoto = Bill Burr
Hamada = Seinfeld
Yamasaki = Zack Galifanakis
Endo = Michael Cera
Tanaka = Chris Delia

They must work as the crew of a major motion picture with Tom Cruise.

are all those subbed?

Take a look, go on an adventure.

I'm pretty sure they're not. Next time if you're gonna post gaki download links at least make sure they're subbed because I doubt anyone on Sup Forums speaks jap

All the batsus are and the eps in the folder with SUB in the name are.....subbed............

Learn to go on an adventure

I wouldn't of posted it other wise

>I'm pretty sure they're not.
Is it really that hard to click on a link and check?

Well he can't read Japanese or English it seems

I've seen those links before and I know that none of those downtown eps are subbed, when I came across those links for the first time I was really excited to watch all of them but it turned out downloading 20 episodes was a complete waste of time. So please next time if you post a foreign show make sure its fucking subbed so you don't end up wasting someone elses time

It's a popular, long-running comedy/variety/gameshow/standup show in Japan.

Highlight is the often ridiculous level of sadistic slapstick in their punishment games, but most of the time it's just funny as fuck.

All this typing, and all it would take is a second or two to click on a link and see the .sub files...

your pretend is shit-tier garbage, gaki can't be replicated with US comedians, especially that trash (burr is okay i guess) it literally doesn't translate+ not only is that list mostly faggots, they would have zero chemistry and that's part of what makes gnt work but you're pleb so i'm walltalking here

>inb4 hrr autist buzzword memespam response

go back to plebbit and have your imaginary circlejerk there if you can't handle a shitpost or five

im talking about gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5811&sid=c7c7eec1d76325f4f59bd0f053260e09

First of all stop getting triggered, of course they wouldnt have chemistry you absolute retard, they dont know each other for over 20 years but you see user over here wanted to play a GAME, have you heard of pretending? Or are you too autistic and take everything literally?

I seriously hope you are memein if not I hope you dont have children.

What's your favourite non-batsu feature?

I like kiki a lot even though it's not laugh out loud.

Matsumoto Sport Challenges are pretty dam funny

I thought it was getting stale too but the part where they had to sing for their food last year had my sides in pain from laughter

>buzzword spam
>wounded affect because the only reply was someone telling him how retarded his list was

just as planned

Even that includes subbed episodes.

absolute tasty

only the later seasons and a few sparse episodes. if I can't watch downtown from 1989-2010 then its a total waste

I've never understood the appeal of Hamada's tsukkomi
He's overly violent, even for a tsukkomi

>there was a new 2 part absolutely tasty this year
>still hasn't been subbed

>needing subs

>absolute tasty
Awh shit son i love those especially when they go full retard with the ingredients. Got a link to the raws?

mega.nz/#!WBMx3AiY!gOyWUctBLP0w2MNwxD5LuEj3SQyEdNGOrqoqNpyR1Qk
mega.nz/#!SVkAGYIT!iH7jX3KrgxIYNxQcS9PY2ync_GG6xkuc3QHlvWUqD94

Thanks man, time to see if i still know my moonrunes.

That fucking doll man

This right here got me into one of the worst laughing fits of my entire life and I've been watching Gaki since the very first time any subs of the weekly show came out.

Gotta add that it was also literally the first time in my life I spit out my drink.

The shit they eat in Absolutely Tasty must really piss them off since it usually ends up being their dinner.

it's beautiful