Vsauce thread

Is he kino, absolute kino, or reddit?

Hey, Vsauce, Micheal here.

Gender. It effects the way we talk, walk, dress and the direction of our lives. Its the very essence of who we are.... or is it?

Some people have taken to emulating the opposite sex; dresing like them, talking like them and even having their genatalia changed to be like them.

But does that make you... the opposite sex? I mean think about it, if a man sounds like, walks like and talk like a women, then surely.... it is a women?

Sadly.... no. The Oxford Dictionary defines a male to be "denoting the sex that produces gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring" I've put the links in the description box down below.

And as always... thanks for watching.

Hey, Vsauce! Michael here.

Black Lives Matter... or do they?

According to a report by the U.S. Department of Justice, 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks. This is a stark contrast to white on white crime which has been... steadily... decreasing.... since 1980.

But what is... "decreasing"?

The majority of fetuses aborted at Planned Parenthood are of... African American ethnicity. With a mean of 515,000 abortions per year, and an estimate 80 percent of which last year were conceived by black or hispanic parents, that's a whopping 412000 future crimes prevented.

Hey, Vsauce! Michael here.

Gas. It's all around us in the air we breathe. It fills our lungs and provides us with the oxygen necessary for respiration, and thus...survival.

But not all gas is for survival. In a mid-20th century experiment known commonly as "The FInal Solution," a gas known as Zyklon B was used to exterminate millions of Jews, and to great effect....or...so we thought until recently. In fact, what scientists are discovering is that many of these accounts have been fabricated or otherwise embellished, and are thus untrue.

But what is...truth? Some would argue that it's what we see right in front of us, like how I can wave my hand in front of my face and say confidently "my hand is here." But there's another theory...

annoying fucking cunt who goes off tangent in every fucking video.

shut the fuck up, and stick on topic you balding fuck

Dictionary of obscure Sorrows has a kino youtube channel

>mentions balding
>implying the tangents are ever bad

Yeah you sound like a real rational person, you retarded sperg. Also if he's an annoying cunt, then how do you know what happens in "every video"? Your post just generally reeks of containment board low IQ.

>>mentions balding
hairlet detected

>mentions balding
did I touch a nerve?

lmao

>Black Lives Matter... or do they?

love this one

It just represents that your opinion is worthless, since you somehow feel the need to talk about someone's hair even though it's totally irrelevant. You struck a nerve in the sense that I think "men" like you should be denied basic rights and thrown on an island together with your celebrity gossip magazines and beauty products and whatever items you stick in your ass for fun.

damn nigga you mad as fuck

t. balding manlet

MY EYES

laughing out loud

Actually, although blacks make up 13% of the US population, black women have some 36% of the abortions. Last year, 765,651 abortions were reported and 588,891 black babies were born. Therefore, we can estimate that 275,634 of them were black, so about 31% of black children were aborted last year. In 2012, more black babies were aborted than born (meaning more than 50% were aborted).

In 2012, more black babies were aborted than born.

And Sup Forums is pro-life... bunch of clueless retards that board is.

>In 2012, more black babies were aborted than born
"oh no"

PURE reddit
s a g e

anyone remember the episode when he used lincoln's riddle?

it went something like
>How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Saying that a tail is a leg doesn't make it a leg.

i think you could apply that to this pasta quite nicely

redditkino