How do i look up someones license plate number to find our their name for free?

How do i look up someones license plate number to find our their name for free?
Help Sup Forums

Uh why?

Weird car parked outside my girlfriends apartment, want to see who she is fucking around on me with

Why the fuck you care double dubs summerfag?

I was waiting at her apartment to surprise her, she said she came home and was going right to bed after work..but she never came home...i think the car is the dude shes fucking with and they ubered to the bar

The only way to find out is waiting mate... keep us updated....

pic of car?

Look in the glove box for registration.

Go find a bottle of syrup and top off the tank

The thing is, it might be someone elses car im not 100 percent..they sped in the driveway, locked the doors, two people exited, but idk where they went. Im hiding in the other room because i want to see what goes down, but they never came inside

Pic i took earlier. Anyone want to find a name for me?

Police station 10 dollars in ct

Im in florida :/

Regardless when she comes back here what should i do?

If she comes back with another man ill fuck him up..

But what about by herself?

Only you know what's best
I'd play along but be alert

There is a reason why the general public don't (and shouldn't) have access to this kind of info. It's so dim-witted half brains like you do go around fucking people up with only the littlest of info and no context. For example - I own two cars, but i let my buddy drive around in one of them most of the time. If he cut someone off and they were an unstable violent fucklord - they might come to my house and fuck me up, instead of conducting a proper investigation and finding the culprit responsible.

You're gonna beat some guy up because SHE cheated on you? If she wasn't cheating on you with him she would be cheating on you with someone else. She is a human being who is solely responsible for being a whore no one else

Too bad you don't live in Sweden

this OP lmao you dumb af nigga

Almost 4 am and shes still not back.

She is an alcoholic who is ruining her life and wont get custody of her kids if the courts know shes drinking. If her parents knew theyd cut her off completely. Ive literally saved this girls life and done everything for her and she constantly betrays me and decieves me..should i tell her parents the alcoholic their daughter really is? Itd fuck her life up kinda bad but she had so many opportunities to stop..

Or do i pretend like nothings wrong and fuck her on the side?

If you have to stake out to check and see if your girl is cheating on you just call it quits dude.

I feel for you OP, seems like a shit situation and I won't say you don't have reason to be suspicious, seems like you do - but it does seem like you got a jealousy problem. What you're doing now isn't exactly normal. Go home, get some sleep, and confront her tomorrow my man.

also this, if you have to ask shit is already too far gone just end it

Don't even confront her dude. Just End it.

1) it's real and you're broken she cheated.

2) it's not real and she finds out that you're spying on her and don't trust her etc. not a good relationship

End it.

dont hit anyone.
be smart.
just say things arent working out and leave.
dont fuck a hoe and dont bring yourself problems bcs of a hoe.
BUT first make sure she is cheating get definitive evidence

You should probably just end it and tell her parents so they can try to help her.
Apparently if you have the vin you can get an info pack from the dmv for like 20 bucks. Not sure what you get though

As someone whos been through a lot of bullshit with relationships, dont confront her until you have solid evidence of something going on.. the problem is if she comes home and theres no guy with her, shes gonna come up with some excuse for not telling you where she really was and shes gonna try to guilt you into feeling sorry for her.. on top of that now shes gonna know youre suspicious of her and she will use that to her advantage, she will start being more cautious and take extra measures to cover her tracks and hide any evidence in the future, she will be overly affectionate to make sure you feel ridiculous for thinking she would do anythin wrong.. women are evil af, bro, dont trust them, but dont let them know you dont trust them until youre holding all the cards

>someone elses car im not 100 percent..they sped in the driveway, locked the doors, two people exited, but idk where they went. Im hiding in the other room because i want to see what goes down, but they never came inside
>Pic i took earlier. Anyone want to find a name for m
Year:

Make:

Dodge

Model:

Avenger SXT

Body:

Sedan 4D

Engine:

2.4L I4 SFI

VIN
1C3CDZCB1CN156501