What's a good MP3 player you guys would recommend?

What's a good MP3 player you guys would recommend?
I want to expand it to 128gb and more.

Other urls found in this thread:

whathifi.com/best-buys/portable/best-portable-music-players
alphr.com/audio/1001325/how-to-revive-your-old-ipod-classic-with-an-ssd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just use a fucking cellphone. What's the point of an mp3 player now days?

better sound quality and to cut down on my phone's battery life and so I can use it in my car attached to it.
versatility you fuck.

Just buy a second cellphone just for music. You can get a shitty prepaid phone without any service for $20 and still listen to music on it.

yeah this. download VLC for android and make sure your phone can take the amount of external storage you're looking for and you're set. SD cards won't be cheap but at least you're not paying 2 or 3 times that for a standalone device. Consider also that if the mp3 player breaks it might be a hassle getting it serviced - if the phone carks it you can just take out your SD cards/replace the battery/whatever.

Privacy. I don't want to carry around anything with a cellular connection.

Are you a literal nigger?

How fucking little do you think of yourself, goddamn...

They're probably just retards who like carrying extra shit

just get a zune

I dislike Apple but the best mp3 player is the iPod classic before it was discontinued. If you can manage to acquire the 160 GB version, it is completely worth it.

I've heard good things about Sandisk Sansa. Takes SD cards up to 32GB, so you'd have to carry a few if you need the full 128.
Apart from that, a smartphone can be a decent option, but I haven't found any with good sound quality yet. My Samsung T10 mp3 player is reaching the end of its lifespan (after ten years), so I've been trying to use my phone to listen to music. Pros: it plays flac. Cons: it sounds worse than low quality mp3 on the T10.

Just use a 3DS, user. It has an app that allows you to play music with cool visuals and games, and you can get new music on it via StreetPass (if people have a 3DS and use their music player with it, you can get new recommendations and songs. The patrician way to get new music). They're dirt cheap, too.

FiiO X1 is what I own as an MP3 player. FiiO is probably the most viable and noteworthy MP3 player manufacturer at the moment, might be worth it to sort through the different models they have.

Some models even function as AMP/DACs if you plug them into your computer.

Unironically this. Soundchip on 3DS is phenomenal too.

I have this, running rockbox. It's great if you can find one for cheap. It also has a user replaceable battery.

Fiio makes good stuff
Try Sup Forums they have pmp threads now and again
I'm just using my s7 with a 120gb sd. Anyone have a portable amp/dac they can recommend?

>xpand it to 128gb and more.
carry around 5 sans disks. I do not know of a mp3 player that accepts >128gb

>better sound quality
whathifi.com/best-buys/portable/best-portable-music-players

Don't fall for the hi res meme unless you've got some terrific headphones, but hi res players can be worth getting, because they'll have a better DAC than any phone, even if you're just using MP3s.

Second this, FiiO does some good shit and can be affordable as well.

ahem
Best mp3 player is the HD Zune bitch

I have 2 that accept 200gb microsd cards.

Just turn your desktop tower into a backpack, tape the monitor and keyboard together, pull a generator behind you at all times, and get a side tray for your mouse, and that will solve more than just your MP3 problems.

this. not even kidding

wait, real shit? is this true for New Nintendo 3DS XL?

Yes, but I don't have a New 3DS.

alphr.com/audio/1001325/how-to-revive-your-old-ipod-classic-with-an-ssd

desu I used to use my DS with an r4 as my mp3 player.
Pretty awful but I used it for 2 years lol

There are not many players over 128gb capacity.
Astell and Kern do a 256gb internal memory + 256gb card expansion mp3 player at $4,500.

Or you could get a Sony at $120 and swap cards on the go? $4,000 is a mentally ill price tag experience.

> 2017.
> Not using your own mind to listen to music.

because i dont want to use my phone while working out.

what does it matter if it's your phone or an mp3 player? You don't have to be calling someone to listen to music on it.

if i front squat and its in my pocket its gonna get crushed and limit my range of motion.

I use the A&Ultima SP1000. You can expand it to much more than 128gigs

This for the real audiophiles

Why the fuck are there no pictures of Cookie’s computer backpack from Ned’s declassified?

>thinking daps have any measurable differences than most modern cell phones
>thinking music playback is battery intensive

get a 20$ cell phone and a bigger sd card you fucking retard

Good choice, you can get one on sale on Amazon right now for dirt cheap.

i wasn't gonna get this, but the $40 off and free shipping really sold me on this fantastic deal

simply add
>battery power
>os and display
>headphone jack

Had a Sansa Clip+ for many years until it died. Sadly, they're not that cheap anymore and I switched to using my phone.

A lot of people just going to be streaming which is for cowards as you know.

>It has an app that allows you to play music with cool visuals and games,
yep but the music shuts off whenever you close the 3ds