Following the decrease in pay from his reality show The Apprentice...

Following the decrease in pay from his reality show The Apprentice, TV star Donald Trump is looking to reignite his brand. The plan? Fund a run for president of the United States. Along the way Donald will make enough controversial statements to scare the NBC executives into surrendering to his demands in hopes he will stop and not damage whatever value is left in the show. Then, we will work together to frame one of his rivals as Canadian, as a joke.

could you imagine

would be fucking legendary

is nathan /our guy/

nah. way too confident

fuuuuck

He would be doing it for the canadian tourism board to get people to come over
>the plan,elect a president so terrible people have to move

So... new season when?

never ever

>Nathan will never get the mall santa elected president

How does he keep getting away with those pranks?

BASED Nathan

You're exactly right. He did a show at my college and interviewed my friend onstage and my friend said Nathan gave off a super alpha aura - not at all the way he carries himself on the show

In his voice

Not everyone has the chance to star in a hit television show like me, and even the ones that do rarely make it to second season.

But what if you could future proof your show by guaranteeing constant namedropping and internet buzz for the entire next decade?

The plan? Name my show after an innocuous line from a popular blockbuster, and then start a viral internet meme the likes of which has never been seen before

funny!

I need a fucking source right now you better be fucking with me

Season 4 is coming

season 4 is confirmed but no air date yet

You guys really saved my evening. NFY is one of the only shows I actually care about

For (you)

desu season 4 has been delayed as fuck, could be because they pulled off something huge this season and need to make sure all the legal aspects are taken care of. Each season so far has had something go viral before the show aired, really hope they stick to that tradition

is this show popular when it's airing?

i bet it was the guy that scaled the side of trump tower

maybe it's him that makes pepe go viral

It doesn't pull in good ratings but it's unanimously praised by critics and pretty much anyone who watches it. Nathan Fielder was basically a nobody when he got this show so no one was really drawn to it, it's the type of thing people see by happenstance and then recommend to their friends who watch a season after it's aired.

Wasn't a new season confirmed fucking forever ago? Was it canceled?

Comedy Central is dying, they NEED Nathan

That'd both my fucking mind

At the live show he did he showed a clip of the Ghost Realtor's own show's pilot, which had unlicensed clips from the NFY ep she was in, so maybe he'll try to sue her in the new season? I'm doubtful but still curious to see if he ends up tying it in somehow

apex kek

Nathan himself said some of these segments take well over 3 months to do.

really makes you think how they can spend well over 3 months on something and you burn through it in half an hour