Hes the best right guys?

Hes the best right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxke4iYuR28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>watching TruTV
Oh shit nigger what are you doing?

that show is so fucking staged it hurts.

Trutv is becoming one of the best

>impractical jokers
>those who can't
>Jon glaser loves gear
>fameless
>Billy on the street

All kino friend

You wish chump

>not based Joe
pleb

Oh shit, Jon Glaser has a show on TruTV? I need something to hold me over till Neon Joe returns.

Overall I'd say:
Sal > Joe > Q > Murr

But best chemistry is Sal and Q. And Q comes up with some of the best challenges (and declines the ones that would hurt people's feelings too much). If he was funnier he'd be on a par with Joe. Anyone else listen to What Say You? Good comfy podcast of Sal and Q (and occasional guests) to marathon on an evening.

>Billy on the Street
Kill yourself.

>how call this guy a nigger

Why does murr look like a laughing liberator.jpg?

they pay people before the prank even goes down. they grab you, say "hey we're gonna do xyz, is that ok?" and then they do it.

Hey guys if you didnt know Sal did a stand up on This is not happening and it is as magical as it sounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxke4iYuR28

>mfw I lost touch with my old gang from hs and we will never grow together doing pranks on each other right on the street not even caring if anyone is watching.

>Baiting this hard

I've been meaning to tweet this to the Jokers but never got round to it. I have another one as well, a screencap I took from Oblivion (vanilla) of a character that looks like Murr. I'll try to find it.

Can't find the screencap I took. Found the guy on Google though. My screencap was a better likeness but you get the idea.

Sal>Murr>Q>Joe

If you moved Joe to the middle it would be a good "Meth: Not even once" picture too.

The only thing that's staged is who does the forfeit. They manipulate the score so that a predetermined Joker is Big Loser.

Joe > Q > Murr > Sal

Sal isn't funny on his own, but it's funny watching the other guys exploit his germophobia

Sal > All

Joe > Q > Sal > Murr