Late night comfy thread. post anything comfy/cozy

late night comfy thread. post anything comfy/cozy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr7TOsrTMY
youtube.com/watch?v=wK70cMd0uCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come on you fucking faggots take a break from your trap threads and your andy sixx threads and post some comfy shit goddamn

Would be nice to have some plants around like that. I'm so lazy they'd probably die sadly.

That's pretty cozy. I bet that room would be so nice from the extra oxygen but I'm with you - it'd be hard to keep all of those plants alive!

I'd rather those kinds of posters stay out of good threads like this.

yeah me too. I'm glad you're here though

fresh air, especially in the winter would be great. I love opening my windows to clear the air, but sometimes too cold.

Reminds me of playing warcraft 2 on x-mas eve back in school. Had nothing at all to do fora few days with a break from school so my siblings and I stayed up playing warcraft 2 in between some snowcraft and watching Home Alone. Was comfy time to think back on now.

most hotel room, despite how nice, tend to come off as 'yup this is a hotel room'. That one I quite like, though maybe the view helps a bunch.

Was comfy time to think back on now.

Zug zug.

I used to do puzzles of that guys art. Also a pretty comfy thing to do (until you realize the dog ate a few pieces).

Yeah, thanks for the thread, we can use a nice one from time to time, even on Sup Forums.

That is one cozy looking beach place. The outdoor fans are a nice touch for those stagnant hot days.

rofl, forgot the clicking lines they had.

>Yesh me lord

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr7TOsrTMY

you say that like these pop up on any other board, hell i'd wager due to this board's nature this is the best place for it. A nice respite we can surprisingly find a good community for.

Pic for contribution.

bump

Would love to see inside this especially the view.

Love it!

nice
>warcraft 2
Man that does take me back. I actually just finished a game of wc3 during this thread. some retard wanted to tower rush and it didn't work so he starts /stats everyone and bitching. nothing is more comfy than old school wc. Daboo.

glad you're here, m8

thanks, bud

kys

>due to this board's nature
That is what keeps me coming back to Sup Forums. I could fuck off to a dozen other boards and spend all my time there, but the speed and diverse amount of anons makes Sup Forums its own thing.

I've seen threads like this on a few other boards, but usually wallpapers or /hr/ which move like glaciers compared with Sup Forums.

All I think of rooms like this is the dampness from water being in pits and smell of the dirt in combined space. Rather on the balcony the room looks out onto or some shit.

palm trees are comfy to me, always swaying slowly with the wind.

>some retard wanted to tower rush and it didn't work so he starts /stats everyone and bitching
Nice to know the players have the same attitudes as 20 years ago, rofl.

rivendell?

I agree. While there is a tremendous level of comfy in winter pictures, nothing compares to a comfy tropical vibe.

If you know what you are doing I'm sure it is very pleasant. I have no gardening skill so it would end up as you described if I tried.

lol you know it man. dude harasses the same town he wants to tower and then bitches when they discover he is towering because he started his towers too close to the same town. what a faggot.

rivendell is cozy af

I like this. Besides the obvious great view, it isn't overly gaudy and seems achievable.

Yessir, docta! This place is a childhood place that I have come back to for over 20 years. It's called the Sandpiper in New Smyrna Beach, FL. Such a great, little town on the other side of the inlet from Daytona. Great food, and it's proximity to the Canaveral National Seashore makes it super comfy.

I love both, but hard to get them in the same place. Palm trees will die wherever there is snow falling often. On the other hand, oppressive heat I find worse than extreme cold. Oh well, the seasonal changes and some little trips cover the two.

Suppose if i was really rich I'd have a place in Valdez, Alaska and another in Laguna Beach, CA

Need to live in a comfy environment.
Morning everyone.

>how. they make profit? wtf!!!

Yeah. If it were me, my winter place would be somewhere near Aspen, Colorado and my summer place would be in New Smyrna Beach, FL or maybe somewhere in the Caribbean

>dude harasses the same town he wants to tower and then bitches when they discover he is towering because he started his towers too close to the same town
He is operating at a very advanced level of stupidity. You're just building in your town and at the edge of the fog you see the idiot building towers... rofl

Back in the dial up days game description would be:
>LAG=FAG=BAN
>No laggy faggy

sum aesthetic lockscreen over here

You still playing wc3, user?

Very nice. I can just get the feel of how relaxing a place like that would be. To just plop on the couch and listen to the waves after a long drive over.

that looks pretty comfy. lake houses (or fjord houses). are great for many reasons.

Man you have it about nailed.

>drive down to NSB
>finish unpacking
>pick up a beach pizza at Flagler Pizza Company and bring it back home
>make a rum punch, thrown on some music
>realize you're going to be here for two weeks
>so much good food to eat at restaurants or buy from fish camps and cook in the house.
>pack a bowl
>sit on back deck and smoke while listening to the waves

Gets me every time, mate.

Good choices, forgot about the rockies in Colorado. Tons of snow and not too many people so it seems relaxed.

Comfy beach music
youtube.com/watch?v=wK70cMd0uCM

>dat one lit up tree
Subtle and cozy place too

>wc3
Nah, I tried it a couple of times, was too busy with other stuff so I stopped after Warcraft 2 and Starcraft.

Nothing more cozy than Christmas, user

books and a place to chill (and probably weed). Don't need much more for a nice little room. I don't even like clutter much, but I'd hang out there.

>passed out person
>passed out doggo
>tinyhouse
A+

Aspen, Colorado in the winter

Exactly, there's a fine line between areas of the room where specific things just hang out, and being a lazy slob.

If I can bring a pile of books then nothing more is needed. Your description has got me hungry now. And I need to figure myself a place like that. Usually the comfy places are isolated, but having great food all around and it being comfy is fantastic.

this is great, you cant see anything other than the shore and ocean.

Reminds me of early 90s ads and shows for some reason.

Mississippi?

Come on down to NSB, user. We'll set you right

I love how there are little windows with sliding cover doors.

>no visible tv
very nice, especially with that view.

no idea, mate. I would think probably somewhere in FL if I were to guess.

New Smyrna Beach is the shit. I'm going to be back there in May. I can hardly wait!!!

Don't have to deal with pesky neighbors there.

So many hard surfaces. Weak.

People were really busy I'm sure, but i missed having a comfy x-mas thread last year. Probably missed it myself, but I have a ton of pics I only use for xmas that would be really comfy themed.

Shiiiiiiit.....post em, user. Then post em again around Christmas. I'll be there.

I like this, the bedroom has a sorta living room included. No need for a bunch of walled off rooms. One big room with one small cozy offshoot room seems solid.

Looks lovely. Get snowed in there much?

fuck yeah big treehouse!

I don't know what i did before LED strip lighting. I change the colour to whatever mood i have now, so nice. Not overly bright either.

Want to move to one in the future. It's at least where I set most of my stories (it's something at least).

Well, with the pics I can imagine it now. That goes a long way, so thanks for them.

What is the little sliding thing at the bottom left??

Where is there so much blue in this thread? Blue is not comfy, its cold and depressing.