Just started marathoning this. It's predominantly kino...

Just started marathoning this. It's predominantly kino, but please tell me they get rid of the forced drama in every episode at some point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AOc0RBl5xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a sitcom, what do you think?

best theme song of any tv show in history tho

There is some drama among episodes, but there are a lot of great ones which are very fun. I don't remember the names of the episodes, but favorite episodes were:
>Fraiser and Niles take a late night mechanic class
>Murder mystery radio show
>Fraiser's gay boss mistakes his interest as gay advances
>Fraiser can't let it go that a newspaper stand guy doesn't like his show

>>Fraiser can't let it go that a newspaper stand guy doesn't like his show
That one was great, but always felt a little seinfeld-y to me. the way he wouldn't let it go and kept fuckign up the guys life really felt like a george sub-plot

I love it.

It's one of those shows (like Seinfeld, Trailer Park Boys and King of the Hill) where I've lost track of which episodes I've seen. So I have it on in the background (Arconai TV streams shows 24/7). I can enjoy the old ones and am pleasantly surprised when one I haven't seen comes on.

If you have a second monitor and like sitcoms, Arconai TV is great.

>tfw Frasier is the only sitcom in history that is equally beloved by the upper classes and the working classes

Blue collar people love it because they make fun of snobs, and snobs love it because they see parts of themselves in the Crane Brothers.

And besides, it's more teasing and affectionate parody than a polemic.

I think you're all just sublimating your love for this show into this ridiculous obsession with "Frasier".

Cheers was wonderful, but it's the inverse of Frasier, and while that inversion of roles perhaps enabled his spinoff to be so successful in the face of others' failures, it had nowhere close to the depth of writing and layering that Frasier displayed. Cheers was predominantly low comedy executed to perfection, which elevated it beyond its inherent level, while Frasier was high comedy through and through, executed at much the same level of perfection.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AOc0RBl5xQ

What are some of your favorite episodes? "Three Days of the Condo" is one of the funniest things I've seen.

Literally any episode with lots of Lilith. She is probably the only woman I've ever found funny.

The one where Niles bangs Lilith.

>Ski lodge episode

With Guy? That... that probably is the funniest episode bar none.

It's Gi.

>Fraiser and Niles take a late night mechanic class
Motor Skills S08E11

>Murder mystery radio show
Ham Radio S04E18

>Fraiser's gay boss mistakes his interest as gay advances
The Matchmaker S02E03

>Fraiser can't let it go that a newspaper stand guy doesn't like his show
The Focus Group S03E23

There's less forced drama in Frasier than in Scrubs.

no ones talking about scrubs you douche. go make a cox has an overly verbose observation thread

>you will never live in a high rise, 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath apartment with a balcony and sunken living room
jdimsa

Earlier seasons have the tension between Martin and his sons but eventually they settle in nicely and the funniest part I found was Martin getting less and less like that working class, snob hating, tough cop and more and more like his sons as the seasons go on.

Sherry, Sup Forums?

Excellently stated, but I posit that Frasier managed to skirt the between "high" and "low" brow comedy; in fact it danced into both quite frequently. That is why it was so charming.
The Rachmaninoff joke was the best joke ever.

top taste

What's your favourite episode and why isn't it Bla-Z-Boy?

the class tension between Marty and the Crane boys was gold

yeah its strange.

its almost as if the creators were implying something by it.

Then why don't people talk about Wings?
The cheers cinematic universe, as a whole, is the apex of comfy television.

Such as?

seattle makes men gay.

That's totally untrue

Why George? Seems more like Jerry and Babu.