Lil Caesars, mcds artisan grilled chicken, or Wendy's spicy Caesar salad?

Lil Caesars, mcds artisan grilled chicken, or Wendy's spicy Caesar salad?

You want wendy's. You're going to get a vanilla frosty, chicken nuggets and fries, and you will dip the chicken nuggets into the frosty.

Everything is already in the photo, retard. I'm not driving at 4am 7 40s deep and Wendy's closed three hours ago

Is that a fucking VHS on the ground?

You have a shit setup.

Yeah, just a vcr sold for $70

why do you have a stack of laptops? and what software is that on the htpc?

You're just trying to bait with all the shit background and other shit. "Bad dragon CUM LUBE".... Still it's making me fucking laugh so keep memeing faggot.

This how I live faggot.

I make and sell my own, pegasister

Certified technician 7 times over. Quit my university sysadmin gig and make more just flippingshit. No htpc, just the youtube app

you live like shit but I like it

Jesus christ! Do you even have a boyfriend?

I wish I had someone to put it in my butt

Pegasister?! Holy fuck.

You're a special kind of retard and I like that. You live in pure alcoholic induced OCD filth and I get that.

Live on man.

Lol me too. Did you find anything to eat. I was thinking about whataburger.

For the record I though you were just tryin'a say I peg my sister. If she was hot I would hands down. She isn't attractive to me. So nope.

I googled and found out what you really called me and I'm a little insulted. Still I like you.

There are no girls on the internet

I'm waiting on suggestions. I'm not getting out this late and everything is closed. Which of the three will make me the least hungover in 5 hours

The little cears man. The bred will soak the alcohol up and drink a shit ton of water. Pro tip: you may dream because of the cheese on it.

*Just sold a

Fuck I'm wasted

I was thinking that too but it's been cold for like 8 hours. Caesars is kinda gross at room temp but I'm not above it. Everything else is cold too tho.

Where you live? I'm cool with being switch

Don't let this die. Tudors Biscuit World opens in 30 mins

Who eale wants one

Or should I get a lil tator with gravy and cheese

Whats that got to do with fucking my sister?

Yeah I second this. Hit that lil ceasars. And one of the other things too just because you earned it. Last thing leave for toorrow

both

Why you have like 10 laptops stacked in a pile? R U HCKR?

marshviperX reincarnate.