He got 7 years fucking kek!

Cried in court.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Go1v7Tpzjs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol this POS is gonna get butt raped in prison

Someone post pics of him crying, that's what I'm busting to tonight

sowouldyouyoulittlebitchidontseeyoulaughingallthewaytothebankthoughwhengetsouthesgonnahavePUSSYlininguptosuckhisdiuckplusabigtimebookdealandyoull stillbehereshitpostinglikeafag

what? can someone fill me in

if you really think this man is gonna be in general pop, kidding yourself

>being this fucking autistic

>Cried in court.
Oh shit, I'm gonna need pics of that for fap material.

court also taking wu tang album all his painting 6 million cash and a bunch of other shit from his house now property of the court KEK

Google Martin Shkreli

Assuage got martinshkreli.com, but didn’t grab martyshkreli.com. What do with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Go1v7Tpzjs

he made a 13$ pill cost 750$ and now he gonna get butt raped by nigers

Good

Lawyerfag here. I used to have a client in Danbury, where Shkreli will probably end up. It's super low security, lots of other white-collar securities fraud types there, and no fences or walls. Sometimes the inmates sneak out at night and go into town to get laid or have a drink. As long as they're back by morning nobody cares. And Shkreli will be out in 3 years tops.

It won't exactly be "fun," but if you're hoping he's gonna get raped every night and shanked in the toilets, you're gonna be sorely disappointed.

best I could find, just a fucking sketch

i went to danbury once. it was shit.

the town not the prison

i can cum to that

The dollar sign goes before the number, you fucking minority.

Correct Sir thats why he wins and has shit ton of cash in rat holes but you know so many jelly people on the internet can't handle the truth that he still wins.

the price hike fiasco was completely legal, he got fucked for embellishment and threats on a govt official.

I can't find pictures of him crying. Sounds like liberal cuck fake lying news to me

He'll be out in a year on good behavior.

You are smart, nobody ever lies to you and gets away with it.

That is correct

Yes and no. I have heard of really bad child murderers who were set up for killing a guard ad then found themselves in a SuperMax who didn't last long at all.

Wu Tang Clan ain't nuttin to fuck with

But I literally just lied to you. Owned.

This is totally irrelevant. Shkreli got convicted of securities crimes, not murder. And child murderers don't go to low-security federal pens.

Gets the wu tang album confinscated. Shkreli
is one of the greatest faggots ever.

Oh, you!

But you're not going to get away with it, are you? I've back traced your IP address. I'm going to murder you tonight.

You're next

No, you accidentally told the truth.

>mfw
If he really couldn't be lied too he would of told me I was lying there and then instead of saying "That is correct".

It's about money not murder. Do you really think he get will out that fast?

Because you weigh lbs 500 and your dick is " 2 long.

Kike deserved more time

Idiots saying he is done in a year. FEDERAL CHARGE

Idiot he was selling it to pharmacies and it would he covered by insurance anyway not like you'd have to pay full price anyway.. nobody understood that

>Female judge
Gee I wonder why?

He's lucky he didn't get th death penalty.

You could say Martin got
>puts on glasses
Shrek'd

Meme worthy

:(

He's Catholic you fucking retard

>Cried in court.
What a bitch lmao

He's a kike

No he's not you fucking retard, he's a Serbian Catholic you anti-Semitic scum

Kikes = fraudsters
Martin Shkreli = fraudster
Martin Shkreli = kike

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos

Kike

Check'd

He's gonna learn to troll even better in prison

Mike is slang for a Jew moron

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag

>Serbian
This is hardly an improvement.

That's where kikes are actually from, Eastern Europe, where they descended from the Khazarians who converted to Judaism.

Finally

does it really matter to him though?
It's just opportunity cost, 7 years is probably nothing compared to the amount of money he made.
I'd definitely do 7 years for a couple hundred million. Not to say i know the details of the case against him or the verdict but I would wager that he made his money back and then some.
Fucker can probably retire after he gets out.

>I'd definitely do 7 years for a couple hundred million.
Ok, you're poor, we get it

there're richer people than me who'd risk jail time to make a lot of money. Clearly.

>you fucking minority

Or, you know, he's just not American.

There's multi-millionaires who've done jail over corrupt deeds done to get even more money.
Because millions just isn't ENOUGH.

7 years in prison for $0 sounds like a bad deal to me

he actually lost alot of money + the wutang album he was holding ransom + some famous painting

He meant in his case, your case. That's another story. That guy don't give a shit, once he's out he still has plenty left to spend.

Whatever, greedy pigs like that faggot should get what they deserve for taking away the chances of the poor people, always fucking the most needed population. Lets just hope there is a good nigger fellow in jail that can avenge the needed.

But, even after the fines, the loss of the album, and even considering all of his legal bills, he still has over $20 Million left. I don't feel sorry for this cocksucker.

yea and hell probably get out and do something just as scummy again

7 years of time you can't buy.

What are his official assets (including liquid) now that his Wu Tang album was confiscated?

You can't, but I know plenty of people that love living in prisons. Depending on your case and where you are, it's a "nice" place. Especially here in Quebec. You sure did lost your liberty, but that guy is a scum and knows it was the best way.

He's gonna get it rough a little bit at the start then he'll settle in and have TV, WiFi and all that crap. He's gonna have entertainment and be well in his case. Don't worry about his years being lost. He doesn't give a crap.

To us it's not something we can't afford.

>literally going to make more money during the 2 years (everyone knows he's not getting the full 7) he's in "prison" than all the people hating on him will make in their lives.

HAHA HE'S GETTING SO CUCKED, HOLY SHIT HE'S GETTING DESTROYED RN. LMAO XD.

He's literally just the fall guy. If he keeps his mouth shut and does his time he's going to live better than any of you forever.
If you think he's getting the full 7 years you're retarded.

He's going to a fucking resort you nerds couldn't afford for "7 years" as a prison sentence. If you guys think he's getting raped, or beat up then you're retarded. The other inmates there are millionaires that he's going to develop incredible business connections with.

He gave away a huge portion of his drug for free to people who can't afford it.

>thinkinig millionair shrekly getting the full sentence

nigger will be out on gud behavior in no time.

>Whiteknighting the type of man we fought the war of independence to be free from.