Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spree_killer
youtube.com/watch?v=KqqJKChKRzI
youtube.com/watch?v=AMwkQVpy98A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to Murica

cars are more dangerous than guns
change my mind

Whenever there's a single instance of a car being used, the probability of death is is low. Whenever there's a single instance of a gun being used, the probability of death is much higher.

By your logic of going on sheer numbers, the biggest cause of death is being born.

we found the redditfag

I paid 40 dollars for this.
Did I get ripped off?

3 people =/= spree. this was just a triple murder and suicide of a mentally ill man who had been kicked out of a ptsd treatment program there and came back and killed two psychologists and the center's director.

Lol

Everytime an Asian gets behind the wheel the probability of death skyrockets.

One billion Asians....

How many makes a spree?

Obviously the solution is to arm invalids in hospitals.

This is fundamentally wrong in every way. Most guns are drawn but not used.

If four people had died in a fire today you would have gone about your day exactly the same you do as every other day. Since there was a firearm you have to exploit their deaths to be a shit head.

Every 20 minutes in the US someone dies in a car accident. 90 lives in 24 hours and 14 are school aged kids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spree_killer

Actual definition is 2 or more murders in multiple locations. As this was all in one place this does not constitute a spree killing. there were probably a number of other triple homicides in the US in the week that won't get this sort of attention.

why won't you think of the children being murdered by gas guzzling assault machines?

Probably because the global warming from the gasoline has fried his brain.

It's my God damn right to bare arms. Those so called victims, should feel honored that they died in the greatest country in world. Instead of some shit hole shit skin country. No nigger president is taken my guns. If kids, or a few unlucky people get shot, for My Right To Bare Arms. Then so be it.. USA!!!

Great satire, you have the mind of a person that dwells mostly in their mothers basement rather than going to any of the places you talk about.

The more you know!

youtube.com/watch?v=KqqJKChKRzI

Unironically this, tho.

That was quite eloquent. I'm surprised he wasn't interrupted while speaking.

i bet those 3 cunts conspired to get him kicked out of the program and i bet they took his benefits from him for failing to be able to maintain the program, those 3 cunts deserved it 100% the VA is fucked

but always you

Me too. whenever the subject of guns comes up with my friends who are anti gun i can hardly get a sentence in.

I show them fact and numbers and they scream about children. My wifes friend brought the subject up and after i showed her the numbers and facts she yelled out "No one NEEDS an AR-15!! BABIES DIE FROM THIS EVERY DAY YOU ARE NOT GONNA WIN THIS ARGUMENT!!!" then shoved her fingers into her ears and stormed out of the room going lalalalalala.

And when these people scream at the government and big business to strip the american people of their rights then big government and big business are all to happy to do it.

Sort of makes me wonder about the premise of pro-2a people being assumed to profit from the gun industry. Yet people that dislike guns, the people who have the most to gain from people not having them are potentially the types that would have guns used against them due to them committing a criminal act. While he mentioned the root of the problem what provokes violence in the first place seems to get entirely ignored.

>And when these people scream at the government and big business to strip the american people of their rights then big government and big business are all to happy to do it.
I don't believe that. The other stuff sounds more than plausible.

Typically it's criminal acts. Making laws to stop things from happening yet ignoring the enforcement of current laws. I'm not sure how people think that more laws people don't follow is going to solve anything. I get most people don't like enforcement since it's a heavy handed approach but it's already at a point where the laws are plentiful but enforcement of them is a much bigger problem.

You dont think that the government and big businesses want fewer rights for the peons?

user the government should live in fear of its people. not the other way around.

As someone who is pro gun i really do support "common sense gun laws". its just that what i view as "common sense" and what anti gun people view as "common sense" are not on the same plane of reality.

To me a background check should be an FFL calls up the feds asking for a background check, one is ran and comes back. if it comes back good you can buy whatever the fuck you want, however much you want and no one but you and the guy who sold it to you should know about it.

What anit gun people want a background chekc to look like would be the FFL calling the feds and saying you are buying an Colt AT-15, chambered in .223, with a 18 inch upper barrel, serial number 12345678, with 5 30 round mags and 1,000 rounds of ammo"

their way allows the government to have a nice and tidy list of all the guns people own and where they are. and you cant try to tell me that they will never come to take them because historically registration leads to confiscation (or mandatory buy backs) %100 of the time.

>BABIES DIE FROM THIS EVERY DAY

This one always gets me because the type of people who are all for stripping peoples rights away also tend to support abortion toting it as a "right".

Wars arnt fought with cars they are fought with guns .

And here i thought they were fought with soldiers.

guess we should just airdrop crates full of guns to the terror groups in the middle east. Hell i mean it worked so well when obama gave the mexican cartells a fuckton of guns so why not do it again right?

But, this is California! All their gun laws make this impossible to happen!
It’s just all the NRA’s fault as the real killer, definitely not the mentally ill gunman’s. The NRA definitely, personally killed them.

Who fucking cares. It's not like people are dwindling in numbers. There are plenty more meat bags out there. What value does a human life have in the grand scheme of things? None.

>wars don’t have troop transport wheeled vehicles that often include some sort of field artillery piece or automatic weapon on them
H’ok. Someone’s a dumbass.

I'd believe they're could be a few outliers whom have no problem with that.Typically that's a short term prospect that kills the goose that lays the golden egg and I don't believe most of the people spending their lives to keep the government running in order wants to exploit it in a way that significantly harms it.
It's rather ironic as anti's are probably the biggest obstacle for themselves for getting anything they want done on any of this. If they acted in better faith about how these things function rather than try to ruin it they would be much closer to getting what they want.

nowthatswhaticalledgy.yrm

You have to live a really sheltered existence to not care about innocent people dying.
Or you have to be a 12 year old rick and morty nihilist.

>not fought with guns it's fought with soldiers
Yeah we all remember the Battle of Waterloo where someone swung a lieutenant so hard at Napoleon he died.

Thats why its pronounced Left-tenant. typically one swing is enough and there is no need for a righttenant.

No nigger president ever tried to take your arms. The white trash one is doing that.

11,000 give or take a few thousand each year die from firearm homicides. Population is 323.1 million. Birth rate is 3.945 million births a year.
So around 0.0034% of the population is killed via firearms yearly.
Guns are a problem how excactly when looking at the math, considering 36+k a year die from automobiles, and over 500k a year die from smoking and smoking related illnesses.

Traffic deaths are a serious issue that needs to be addressed, but it's FAR AND AWAY incomparable to firearms. if people used their firearms with the same frequency intensity and duration as cars. holy shit we would all be dead within 6 months. People are stupid.

legal abortion kills 0 "kids" in the usa annually forever. it kills the congealed mindless organism after a dude spawns on a clutch of eggs.

16.3+ million plus legal concealed carry licenses in the US, not including the 7 states that are constitutional carry that require no license.
Guns really aren’t a problem, with only 11,000+/- homicides a year.

knew you'd come back with retardation. re-read my post and then do some googling, then kys.

Life begins at conception. It is at that point that cells begin to form and multiple into a sentient being (ideally).

>nasa finds fetus on mars
>its ok folks its was never a life

youtube.com/watch?v=AMwkQVpy98A

we found the guy who knows whats a reddit redditorfag

That's such a stupid thing to say.
Cars serve an important purpose. Guns don't.

If you could make all cars and trucks disappear from the world in this very instant, pure chaos would break out and societys would collapse. People couldn't go anywhere, nobody would get their food, nobody can go to a hospital etc...

If you could make all guns disappear from the world right now, the world would be a much better and more peaceful place until people started making guns again.

Thats why cars are a common good and guns are not.

i'm not watching that bullshit

and guns "kill" 0 people every year forever.

to be clear. amerifats are stupid.

"life" is scientifically defined at the level of sperm. Human life is defined MUCH later.

That's true, people with guns kill people. Because guns enable pussies.

ARMED NURSED WHEN? SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

who is interested in this little fuckers you kike

Proving once again, it's not a gun issue, it's a mental illness issue.

let the americans keep their guns. while they refuse to do anything about gun control they're keeping the deaths nice and high.

At its heart it's a republican issue. They dont want blue states money to be used on mental health (which they want to do), red states want that blue state money to fix their roads and subsidise their shittyness. so only recourse is to grab guns. join democrat to balance it out.

>facts that point out the error in my reasoning
>LALALALALALALALA NAZI BULLSHIT LALALALA
>LOL I WIN!!!!!

What video games did this guy play?

>republicans are bad
>business is bad
>we should just buy all this stuff it's all your fault we can't buy it even though we attack anything that has to do with money otherwise we'd have the money to do these things ourself
That's you, user.

so abortions do not kill anyone. abortion doctors do. got it.

Give me an executive summary or fuck off. i'm not gonna watch every thing tossed at me by you peons.

What was the point of your post? Appeal to emotion?
“People are stupid! Don’t let them own guns! Think of the children!”
I pointed out 16.3+ million people have legal concealed carry licenses - there are about 222 million licensed drivers.
Concealed carry laws started in 1976 in one state, and it wasn’t until 2014 that all states had shall-issue licensing like driver’s licenses (the last holdout was Illinois) so 3+ years vs 1954 for drivers licenses (64 years).
Honestly, I have no clue what you are trying to convey. Are you supporting guns? Against guns? Hate cars?

surprise surprise, you're an idiot again. I'm going to help you through this, so we can venture together. user, answer this: what do the abortion doctors kill?

hang on fag, i've got 2 other retards on hold

Sperm and eggs alone cannot survive individually - even they die inside their hosts if unused.
A fertilized egg inside a viable host will survive until birth - because the process of fertilization starts the process of life.

i've re-read your post 3 times and you havent defined who "we" is what "it's" is, or what "things" is. it's just incomprehensible gobbledy gook. Go get your GED then come back because you arent even meeting 4chin standards right now.

Defensive use of firearms save 500,000 lives a year

Illegal use of guns kill 13,000 year

Seems they save more than take

>guns don't serve an important purpose

Yes. saving your life or other's lives is such a trivial matter.

>there are no other ways people are killing each other in the world - only guns do that.
You’re mommy’s special little window licker, aren’t you?

Babies.

How do guns save life?

>if all guns disapear human nature will change
>ignores all violence before guns were invented

>government employee (sheriff) pussies out, doesn’t stop school shooting

“Guns are at fault”

>FBI has tips, two months in advance. Doesn’t prevent mass shooting

Guns are a fault

>Democrats under Obama change federal legislation so that Cruz’ never gets charged with any and isn’t flagged on background check

Guns are at fault.

Gee, systematic failure of law enforcement and the federal government on MULTIPLE levels and who do liberals expect to fix the problem?

Federal legislators

And who do they want all the guns handed over to?

Law enforcement.

So liberal logic goes, like this “multiple government arms fail at doing their job , we best give those folks more power and control!”

Good! you actually googled some info. i was going to throw you back like the others until you did. Fact of the matter is that the thing i was responding to was the green below.
>Every 20 minutes in the US someone dies in a car accident. 90 lives in 24 hours and 14 are school aged kids.
now by comparing guns to cars. you are making a big mistake because cars can be piloted by anyone 15years and above, can be used by anyone despite thier legal status (illegal imm., felon, on antipsychotics, essentially blind, senile, etc.). you just cant make the comparison. but as i said in my first post in it. cars are a SERIOUS issue that need to be addressed.

Cops and citizens point them at people intending to do others harm.
Those bad people stop what they are doing or get shot and stop what they are doing.
Most people understand this.

Would make sense if the US govt weren't entirely under GOP control during the time of all these shootings...what are those limp dick fags even doing in office when they can't get anything done?

"a fire" isnt a weapon made specifically to kill people shithead

By preventing you and your family from being murdered. Criminals break into your house at night armed with a shotgun, they kick down the door and start spraying. you grab your gun and shoot back, they run away.

Many rapes are prevented too by the woman pulling her firearm.

arson isn't real

wrong! they kill zero babies. they kill fetuses.

What is arson for 1000, bob.

It is if I light a house on fire. I’m using fire as a weapon.

Firebombs are a weapon that use fire to kill. We used fire to kill more people in Tokyo than the nuclear bombs.

So edgy

When did i say that?

Nationwide state age is 16-18 to legally drive a car. Testing is done to make sure you’re physically capable of driving one for use in public. Doctors can petition the state to have your driving privileges revoked should they find you unfit and deem you a hazard to the general populace.
All this applies to legal concealed carry licensees as well.
You must be tested to carry in public, pass background checks in most states, and doctors can petition the state to have your firearms removed if they believe you to be a threat - all the same legal processes apply.
As for illegal users - everything is the same as well.

Sorry but those are babies.

>a world with no guns at all would not be one tiny little bit more peaceful then a world with guns.

sure mate

You said the world would be perfect and violence free if all guns vanished’ on the contrary, it would be chaos and rioting. Armies could not effectively defend borders. Police would be helpless. The world would burn.