"go and get a job"

"go and get a job"

how.....?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jILe3kbFsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google "jobs in (your town/area)"

Find job boards, see what's there and apply. It might be a call centre, warehousing or other shit-tier jobs, but you'll have a job to support you while you look for better jobs.

If you're in the UK or US, there's no excuse to be out of work if you actually want to work.

Firm handshakes nigger

Join one of those Job-Searching-Conglomerates, like Monster.com and stuff like that, then filter on your location or a preferred field

It's so fucking funny how the dumbest people on the planet are economically fine. They always assume there is just some shitty job available and they're not one paycheck away from being totally fucked.

You do realize there are a limited amount of jobs, right?

Not only that but in cali for instance, the median wage is 19.67 an hr meaning 50% of ppl make less than that.

Anyways, I am not OP but basically put of 500 jobs, I only got one and it was temp and now I'm looking again. Is it really fucking normal to have to apply to that many before landing one?

My partner has a biomechanical engineering degree. They just spent the last 6 months doing 8 hours of job applications a day and only managed to become a manager at a pharmacy after all that. What the fuck are you on about.

That ring gear is fucked. Tell them they need a new diff.

no its not

there is always work, maybe not the job you want is not available for a number of reasons including but not limited to: higer demand than supply, it being highly specialized etc. but if you want to work there is no reason for you to stay in your basement all day. thats what he means i think

Get into construction or something, take up an aprenticeship and learn a trade. its not hard

>My partner
Are you a detective? Just say, "My wife..."

There IS always work, I'll give you that, but there are not always jobs. Someone with an engineering education doing anything lesser is a criminal misuse of resources by our society tbh.

I was a NEET up until 3 years ago when I not only moved out of my mother's house, but immigrated to another country and am now in full time employment pursuing one of the most well-paid careers in the country.
If a virgin loser like me can do it; you can, too

We're not married and when we are they'll be my husband lol.

Perhaps they're not married, but living together?

Seriously consider this, can you go into details?

Considering*

>"NEET"
>Claims to be able to leave the country on a whim
This is impossible if you are a poor American, as it would cost thousands to fly anywhere, besides Canada or Mexico, both of which aren't any better, employment-wise.

Agreed. Underemployment is depressing.

Faggot
Then "My girlfriend/fiancee/wife/etc"
And if you're a faggot then eat a 12 gauge.

>Someone with an engineering education doing anything lesser is a criminal misuse of resources by our society tbh
Yet many engineers choose to go work in the city, chasing large numbers of transactions for a tiny slice of each one and adding no real value. Go figure.

If you are OP, have you looked at moving to where work is?

that is totally true but not the point. and assuming you live in the USA you might have to relocate to land a job like that or someting. but the bottom line is, if op wants work he can get work

i came to UK 4 years ago with about 20 quid and i never had any problem with finding a job. i use gumtree. if you are lazy just use job agencies. you just literally go there and they give you a job...

kek

Just beee urself lol

>Faggot
It could be a femanon posting.

You really are very stupid

I don't see any tits, so there are no femanons in this thread kiddo.

There aren't that many details to get into really, it all came down to luck, hard work, sleeping 4-5 hours whilst working anywhere between 12 and 17, not having a day off in other 4 months and being able to both write and speak reasonably well in English
I've immigrated to UK btw, if that helps

You apply for them, either directly or through a temp agency. It's really easy to get a job through a temp agency. They are only looking for warm bodies to fill spots, because they only make money by filling spots. Just don't be a drug addict or a violent criminal. It likely won't be glamorous, but it will be something.

and minority quotas

You just confirmed your stupidity. "TOGTFO" is specifically for when a poster uses their sex to get attention, hence the expression "there are no girls on the internet" doesn't mean its face value.

You were the one who introduced the sex of the poster, moron.

Good thing I'm not an american, then
I used to trade online as well as sell Steam games fir PayPal dosh back when Valve had all of their marbles in place and you could still trade Steam gifts
So I would still have 500€ - 1,500€ a month, considering that minimum wage was 350€ during that time in my country, I had it good

>White Caucasian
>Minority

In US, maybe

>working
just free load like the rest of us faggot
i have very good skills in music and art. but guess what nobody gives a fuck till u make a name for urself.
but theres jobs that pay fuckloads and are hard to find through media but i knew a guy who would make a thousand a fortnight just by burning down grass trees

Try reading the replies again, slowly. I never mentioned gender, only that you should refer to your partner by your relationship status. If anything I implied that you are a man.
This post (not me) brought up females:

>wtf. happend here????

im not from the us

Partner is their relation to me. The person you're replying to isn't me

dont do this, unless you want 7 emails a day from your partners at Lyft and no job

That post was me, responding to your accusation of "Faggot" to this post
and was clearly a pejorative aimed at what you thought was a male homosexual making a post. I was simply pointing out that a poster on Sup Forums can have a husband and not be gay, a fact clearly beyond your limited intellectual capabilities.

In this post
you introduced the term "wife", which has a clear gender assigned. So you first raised the subject of gender.

That, plus your use of ad hominems, confirms your stupidity. Now fuck off, I'm done with you.

>wtf. happend here????
Crap with no value advertised at a correct price

Become a seafood processor. It's a typical seasonal job in Alaska. The pay is good, and there's no skill required.

invest in bitcoins and easily become a billionaire

I love internet. should I go into I.T.? or would that make me hate looking at a screen more?

5 years ago yeah

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, faggot.

Post your resume with the personal shit taken out

Do what you love doing and you'll be fine

no, that is a bit much.
But it depends on your qualifications. Also, have someone check your CV + letter, theres probably something not right about it.

This user right here got it. Why the fuck is everyone else so retarded?

>under pressure to work from the government
>forced to quit my last job due to a fucked spine, they wanted me lifting, doctor said no
>I'm just trying to recover from a nervous breakdown, can't concentrate on anything for 5 minutes

>My partner has a biomechanical engineering degree

Youre either larping, your partner is retarded, or youre living in some undeveloped 3rd world shithole.

And here i am putting my workplace to ransom by threatening to resign, feels good.

like how do you even end up here? education? previous work? did you just crawl out of your mama puss looking for job?

join army

go out and do something. then advertise to tell what u did. then get herased by the government. get fined for more than u even thought about making in this "job" go to prison for 3 months because cant pay. get out live on streets. you succeeded in your job.

>there is always work, maybe not the job you want
Just because there is work doesn't mean the job is economically viable and it has nothing to do with want, it's not feasible to work that job sometimes. People fucking kill over money, do you think people would want to kill rather than work for money? Ignoring there is a poverty problem because there is work doesn't fix poverty, and pretending as if a few people not in poverty makes it any better for someone that is. Your attitude didn't fucking pay your jobs and you have an out dated mode of thinking that's a problem for anyone that's struggling. You're probably the kind of prick that says fast food workers shouldn't get paid more, do you get people walking into your job telling you that you should get paid less for what you do?

There is no war. What do you think the Army is going to hire him for?

Pull the job out of your ass. I'm not even kidding, everyone did it that way.

There's no certainty to it, but being on the lookout for a job greatly increases the chances to get one, you just have to risk it. After having seen a couple of jobs, you will try to tinker with new possibilities, which in turn ultimately gives you a better job (still uncertain, the chances are high tho).

Living in the US and they graduated from a relatively prestigious private college that they paid their way through entirely from scholarships so...

Check the local papers for advertised positions. This has worked for me 100% of the time when I'm between decent positions.

Check postings in supermarkets, news agents, local stores. A lot of places have boards for adverts in them. Check those.

Get on Craigslist and see what people want doing. There are a lot of people who are looking for manual labourers and the fact that you can speak English (if you're in the USA) means you'll be instantly preferable to almost everyone else who's looking for that work.

Do something for yourself. If you have no budget then this is impossible but a small investment of money and a large investment of time can turn in to a self employed gig that works. People want things. Go outside (shock) and observe what they want. Spend a day sitting in a mall and check out what people are buying from the vending carts / markets. Look at the busiest one and do that.

If your town has a garage / mechanic then show up there and tell them you're willing to work all the shit jobs for minimum wage or price per job. You'll spend a lot of time changing oil, spark plugs, maybe fitting new mufflers. Dirty work that is basically unskilled but you're in there now and you can learn how to do skilled work while you're there. Protip: don't be a dick and understand your place or they fire you.

Go clean peoples windows. Just knock on their door, show up with a ladder, a bucket, a bottle of soap (even dish soap), a squeegee and a cloth. They'll even fill your bucket.

If you've studied past high school level then look at specifics. All of the above are jobs but they're unlikely to be a good career. The plan is pretty simple:

Work for money. Save money. Spend money on what you need for your work but also spend money on what you need to get out of work and in to a career. Don't get a university degree, look vocational instead. The training is cheaper and you can often get paid while you learn in a lot of fields like engineering or mechanics.

You're right but there's also something that needs to be realized: the poverty line in the USA is higher than it's ever been. There is a problem, there is no denying that and I'm not saying that there isn't or that you're wrong, but it's worth remembering that poverty is no linger defined by going hungry or having no roof. It's defined by having one games console per family instead of one for each kid.

This video should help.
youtube.com/watch?v=3jILe3kbFsA

Lie about already having a job and set up a call
>you know edge it

user's in work looking for work occupy to top of the pile.

>. It's defined by having one games console per family instead of one for each kid.
Nobody with any sense defines it that way. There are homeless people. There are people that go without food. Poverty is still poverty. I'm just repeating myself at this point just because you know a family that's considered poor and their dilemma is getting a console for every kid doesn't change the fact some people are in serious poverty and it doesn't make that poverty any less. It probably does the opposite and makes poverty worse pretending as if it's not a serious problem that needs a solution.