Why do Americans idolize people like this?

Why do Americans idolize people like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Core_State_Standards_Initiative
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectacle_(critical_theory)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Core_State_Standards_Initiative

we don't

This, and this shit is the musical equivalent.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

/thread
But seriously, OP, it's because the lives of nig nogs are usually shit, and white suburban kids jump on the bandwagon because they think being a rapist druggie rapper is cool. They're a shitty role model for preteens basically, and those people keep listening to nigger poetry into adulthood.

The (((media))) pushes it down everyone's throats at all times

This

Because burgers are living in Weimar America

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectacle_(critical_theory)

tl;dr

can i get an abridged version?

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

I knew it was cultural marxism!

nazi detected

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

american educayshun be wack bruh

This

We don't. Real Americans like lil xan.

>people
You meant to say niggers.

because rappers know how to be entertainers and not just musicians
they create personalities pretty much like WWF wrestlers
in performances they run and jump and crowd surf and act wild
indie bands get onstage wearing v necks and jeans, stand stiff and still, and try their best to play the songs exactly like on the album

this

I had a dream last night that I played through the Halo campaign in Co-op mode with Lil Pump. Then he donned some glasses and we went and hung out on a grassy knoll with some friends.

t. has never ever seen a rock concert
Rap concerts are so unbelievably low energy. It's just a bunch of white teens standing around recording it with their phones while the black guy on stage tries to "act wild" every once in a while but it's always very half assed and uninspired. Check out the XXXTentacion """crowd surfing""" video and you'll see what I mean. The guy just has no idea what he's doing and is just doing it because other people before him have done it at concerts. He fucks it up really bad.

What if i told you pic related shove it down everyone’s throats at all times?

regardless, rappers act as and play up WWF-esque characters which makes them entertaining to young people

>acting autistic and fitting into the same tireless thug troupe is entertainment

It is for people defending them and people attending their shows.

to their fans it is
the OP was asking why people find idolize it, he wasnt asking for the actual value behind what they do

Lil' Boat is a genuinely good person, the rest of these guys are fags

but as a whole america does. your dumbass teenage population elevated these soundcloud rapeprs to platforms they shouldn't be on.

if this comes as a surprise, you might be overestimating the intelligence of the average person in the west

hes implying the standardizing of education system has led to a lower quality of learning and an increased amount of dumb people. both these "artists" and the average population came from this system.

>everyone is too dumb to realize the music theyre listening to is dumb. or theyre so dumb they think its actually good

still makes shit music. if your evaluating music, evaluate the art not the artist.

yes you still arent proving anything lol

lol

well your average consumer likes whatever culture is rebellious
people loved rock because theyre parents hated it and there were people on tv calling it satanic
overtime rock became part of the establishment it was initially rebelling against
now we have rap music which is rebellious and exciting to these people

lmao

*their
also this sorta ties into a lil theory i have
i think rock became corporate especially into the 80s where there were bands who didnt care at all about any sort of movement or rebellion and just wanted to be rock stars, so there were flashy songs about their balls and cocaine and the devil (ie hair metal) even though the initial real massive boom of rock music was the whole 60s psychedelic thing, which was genuine
i think rap was initially a legitimate rebellion, providing a voice to the common poor minorities in popular culture, especially in the 90s.
I am of the opinion that rap is in its hair metal stage. It started as an honest voice for voiceless people and now its just a bunch of money hungry colourful haired pricks advertising expensive designer clothes. In time I believe the same thing will happen to rap as what happened to rock. People will see it is no longer the rebellion; its the establishment now.

Don't shit on V necks, you tasteless fag

>we don't

Right...

lmao this isnt 2004 user

>impling the billboard charts accurately reflect what americans idolize.
retard

I agree with everything you said except for

>i think rock became corporate especially into the 80s

I'd argue that rock/metal didn't become corporate until the 90s. The 80s saw the birth of thrash and speed metal which pushed the genres as a whole further from the mainstream and into the hands of those who wanted to rebel more than before.

Ice-T, of all people, said it well when he said that rap and metal sing about the same things in different styles and that rap is currently going through its experimental stage.

>we don't

Young, rich, fucks lots of bitches, travel, popular, talented.

The vast majority do not. Only inner-city liberal trash would ever even consider listening to any of these inferior subhuman losers.

Nigger culture has completely destroyed American society. If you want to know why Trump won, why white people are done putting up with your bullshit, and why we don't give a fuck about being called "white nationalist" (which is objectively a good thing), then it's nigger scum like this that causes it to happen.

300 years ago you had Bach, Mozart, Handel, and others who reached the pinnacle of artistic musical achievement. Now you have these drug-addict scumbag niggers. Anyone who thinks that is an acceptable and tolerable change, is garbage that deserves to be eradicated.

Literally just drunk white sluts who want to be blacked.

What should be the benchmark then? Maybe the United States Top 50 on Spotify? Let's look at that...

2. Gucci Gang by Lil Pump
6. Bank Account by 21 Savage
16. XO TOUR Llif3 by Lil Uzi Vert
27. The Way Life Goes (feat. Oh Wonder) by Lil Uzi Vert
32. Jocelyn Flores by XXXTENTACION
36. Roll In Peace (feat. XXXTENTACION) by Kodak Black
40. Fuck Love (feat. Trippie Redd) by XXXTENTACION

Woah, so different... really made me think

The Soundcloud rap artist line-up is full of people who are good at putting listeners at a state of some emotion. You wanna scream and hand bang? X. Wanna pretend you're anti-establishment and you got rich selling drugs? Pump. You wanna act like it's you versus the world? Try Uzi.

Given, the pretentiousness of Sup Forums makes them want to analyze anything, especially if it's popular, but because they're mostly burgers who were in marching band at one point they have an EQ half that of their IQ.

Most people here couldn't give a shit if Smokepurpp fucked twin sisters or if Lil Pump still slangs that meth because to them it doesn't have (((real))) value. To the rest of the normal population, they relate with some feeling and try to hold onto it if they like it. Let it repeat and you have another chart topper.

The theory I see on the internet a lot is that corporate labels advertise the shit out this garbage and eventually people are acclimated and end up liking it in the end. (See mere-exposure effect) I can't disprove some conspiracy like this because it's at such a higher level and people like us don't know what labels do.

tl;dr get hype, media maybe brainwash, but ski mask is best sc rapper rn

>The vast majority do not.
just came back from the states

i spent 10 days in new york and LITERALLY everyone listens to fucking trap

i heard lil pump/lil uzi/drake/21 savage/migos/carti songs everywhere, so don't fucking lie

Trippie Redd is legitimately talented

NYC is a bubble, though. Most states are very different

radio stations play whatever is popular to give them more listeners, translates into more ad listeners and more money

it just so happens rap is popular

>talented

Lmao

if they aren't talented in some manner why aren't you topping them?

All of their fans are white.

>if they aren't talented in some manner why aren't you topping them?
how much of a literal dickrider can one man be

i listen to whatever, why can't you?

lol

nigger spotted