Incest thread... tough choice here which of these two sisters If the brother would u go after?...

Incest thread... tough choice here which of these two sisters If the brother would u go after?? Explain why!! They’re both so hot..

Right looks like she got some nice tits

Lefty looks like she got some thicc ass

This is brother with righty.. still would go for her first??

Left - marry. Middle - kill. Right - fuck

Kek

About right. Lefty is a sweetie.

Why fuck right??

This is right again! U prefer left tho??

Bump

Right looks more like a cunt than left

What about her looks like cunt? Crop her and give details! Will post more if needed.. also name etc

Right looks like a bitch, and looks kind of manly with her sharp jaw.
Left looks soft and delicate, but kind of like she’d be a bag of rattlesnakes in bed. Definitely banging the left

holy shit is that morganza?

outside st. anns church?

Which one??

Yes it is lol good eye u from around there? U happen to know them by any chance?? Which one u want to fuck more? And I’ll share info if u don’t know em

U obviously know them... why not just post names man!!

i am from around there
i vote left, like here face and height more
i don't think i know them but everyone from around there is related lol

Left is banging
Right looks like a blonde chucky

my mind is just blown, never thought i would find that small town here on b lol

True still don’t recognize her?? Could u post anywhere to ask?? This is right on the right and her cousin on left

That’s crazy u recognize that.. wish u recognized one of the girls tho :/

i think the blonde ones name might be katie or emily or some shit but thats mainly guessing.

im from new roads, i moved away like 5 years ago

Nah not her name :/ any idea what high school she went to or where u could post to find out more of her?? Btw nudes of the one on the right have been posted

if shes from morganza, she probably went to catholic high of pointe coupee or false river academy......maybe livonia high

How bout lefty?

Duchtown girl on right name starts with A all I’m giving

fuck idk Allison, Amanda, Abbey, Amy?
Dutchtown huh? they might have just been in morganza for an event or something

sister

Yea that’s where their grandparents live they both Went to dutchtown left still does and is senior

More?

well can't say i know them, wish i had more to contribute, but nice thread anyway

This is right from first pic now

Post pic one of these pics of her on user-ib and see if anyone recognizes her! Post link if u do

My moms cousins daughter. We hooked up in college.

Bump for nudes of blonde

Post her on user-in.la and i will

Bump

Bump for blondie naked

Post her pic in user-in.su/Louisiana and I’ll respond with nude

right is too damn sexy to pass up

What about her??

Anybody got screencaps of incest storys?
Would be much appreciated

right is naughty hot, would spank and disrespect, but left looks like someone who needs sweet and gentle love.

Lol lame. if someone had the balls to post.l one of these pics just of her on user-in.su in Louisiana thread u could find her name and plenty Moreno n