I am pro rights. One of those are the right to keep and bear arms. If you don't agree you are anti-rights

I am pro rights. One of those are the right to keep and bear arms. If you don't agree you are anti-rights.

Listen, you fantastically retarded mothefucker. I'm going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street comers. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people, and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.B. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.

The purpose of abortion is to kill niggers. No wonder democrats love abortion.

The purpose of illegal immigration is to increase the prisoner count. No wonder democrats love illegal immigration.

The purpose of promoting transgender is to get them post-op because after surgery their likelihood of suicide greatly increases. No wonder democrats love transgenders.

The purpose of gays is to reduce the population. No wonder the democrats love gays.
The purpose of religious intolerance of Islam is to allow them to enter this country because they rape woman and murder everyone that will not conform to their belief. No wonder democrats love Islam.
The purpose of the NRA was to make sure Americans were good shots so the next time the democrats decided to seceed we could kill them more efficiently. No wonder democrats hate the NRA.

Moms think they can ban guns. These moms think that removing guns is like removing something at their house that they don't want their kids to have. Authoritarian rule in the house only works because the subjects (children) are powerless to the enforcer (mother). As soon as the the subjects (children) are powerful enough to overthrow the enforcer regime (mother) the authoritarian rule ceases to exist (teenage years). These mothers think that the population are powerless subjects (children) who can be disciplined (regulated/imprisoned). What they don't realize is the population has a legal right (God given not man made) to overthrow the government if it becomes tyrannical. The people are not powerless subjects and the government is not an authoritarian mother with absolute rule.

>I am pro rights. One of those are the right to keep and bear my cock in your waifu. If you don't agree you are anti-rights.

right to bear arms. Its sufficient to give people revolver that's linked to finger print.
Where there's will there's a way.
Few kids would die if all anyone had was a simple 6 bullet revolver.

Not sure that one is in the US Constitution.. you know... the law of the land that you stand on.

Civilized people everywhere don't own guns.

I tell you to defend the 2nd instead of being a constitution breaking filthy nigger from a shithole because you're retarded enough to follow a constitution to laugh at you.

>Civilized people
>don't own guns
What the flying fuck did he mean by this?

Your comment is why you lost 2016.

>anti rights.....anti life

Apes own 22 inch rims. Civilized people own AR15s.

damn right

>Civilized people
>don't shoot each other
Fixed that for you

>Civilized people
>don't murder nigger babies (abortion)

You are pro shill.

Tfw its all a missunderstanding and all you have a right to is a medival military installation and some bear limbs

Sorry, Charlie. Sometimes you gotta shoot a man to keep civilization going.

Blapsadasical.

I make up new words too. What does yours mean?

If only muskets count for the 2nd amendment does only your mouth count for the 1st amendment?

I was talking about the French and the Germans and everyone.

Keep that evil thing in your house maybe the thief will just cuck you or That's what your son chooses over the tidepods