S/fur

S/fur
I like big butts

Who doesn't? Huge asses are the best.

Forgot to phone in the OP again. Rip

I have my post timer set to 90 seconds, so you needn't worry about bumping.

Any other anons here?

Just you and I. No one is on this late.

I need to get off my ass and make dinner at some point

Hey, whats poppin?

yea eating is a pain in the ass and wastes time

This. I'd eat snacks all the time if I wasn't a little bit health conscious

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to eat, but sometimes food tastes so damn good.

first world problems

I need to do the same with breakfast.

Nothing. Got high and was pawing off, but I ended up watching Metalocalypse and looking at guitars.
>tfw your dick is too big to stay hard and your hands are too small to use only one
Having a big dick is really not that great. I wish I were a girl.

I concur. I have to force myself to eat, it's such a chore.

Eh, I don't mean fancy restaurants but more like grandmas cooking. God damn magician.

How big are we talking?

but on the bright side you will never be fat
my grandma thinks food never expires so I avoid her cooking unless I know she used food from this year

Tfw don't eat much, but still fat from meds

Oh no ew

>wtf. happend here????

7". But I'm 5'2" and have tiny hands, so it's not exactly easy to fap. I'm really starting to consider getting a fleshlight like from Bad Dragon or something just because it's so annoying sometimes.

I used to be, I have a bad habit of binge eating when I feel really depressed. Having the munchies half the time doesn't help.

????????Some user created a scam site?????????

everything has side effects, rip
we once found food in her basement that said 1970 something and we asked her about it and she said no its still good because its only a few years old

>complaining about having an above average dick size

She's woke af

7 inches seems pretty good, esp for being 5.2. I'm like 18 centimetres but it's kinda proportionate since I'm 180cm tall sooo

Jesus fucking christ that's impressive.

bungus

It's really not that great. Having to constantly readjust my junk because it gets pinched by my clothing is annoying, and even worse is when I try to sleep because I toss and turn a lot, so I have be careful to not squish everything. I really want to be a girl honestly.

Eh, I don't think it's that great. It's also really hard to find decent fitting panties without everything hanging out or getting squished.

What.

bungus

I see.

females have their own problems you know

That's pretty fucking gay m9. I find it pretty cool and my gf doest mind either so

Tfw no lucario husbando to fug

It would be worth it. At least I wouldn't have a gross, mutilated, scarred, and completely desensitized vagina.

I'm actually mostly straight. I just like cute stuff and being a girly pretty boy. Panties are cute and really comfy if you find the right pair. They're so much softer than men's underwear.

They're softer yeah, but I can't stand the constant wedgies.

we don't have the technology to make people change genders 100% so you have no other choice but to be a male, but you will be viewed as gay if you don't act like a male.

That's true. I find that they're not nearly as bad when I wear skin tight girls' pants. Tight pants keeps them from moving too much.

I know, it's so fucking depressing. I've wanted to be a girl and was crossdressing for as long as I can remember. I like girls and girly stuff so much more than guys.

you want to be a female because they have more opinions in life?

Could never wear skintight stuff. I need my ball room

That's part of it I guess. And I just hate how feminine men are seen as being lesser while lesbians are practically glorified. I live in the south in a really bigoted area, and a lot of people who don't fit society's norms are treated like shit, especially men, so I've always had to hide that side of me. I just really like lesbians and connect best with them.

well you can't change society so either avoid it completely or deal with its bs but either way you aint gunna be happy.

Yeah, I know. I've already accepted that I'm never going to be happy.

Man butts are great. As if I haven't already said that enough

pic related is your dream

I've actually had dreams about being a girl or a cuntboy and fingering myself. It's really hot. Until I wake up and just feel depressed about it.

hopefully vr will get advanced enough or something because a lot of people would explore that option

I just want to hug my waifu

I'm just waiting until genetic modification is advanced enough to change my chromosomes or something. But that's probably half a century from now.

We all do, user.

Someone convince me to fire up the barbie and get dinner going. I'm feeling unmotivated

I would, but I can't even convince myself to go microwave something. So eat something because it's good for you or whatever.

if you don't eat then you will die

Those paws. Unf

Fucking sexy