Moaarrrr

Kill yo self, you nonce

God I wish that were me.

Oc

I wish somebody would stab you in prison you scumbag

Little bubble butt too

Moar? Kik me that shit if you like

Snapchat sluts

You will never have a real gf, always be a loner and a victim. Remember that you sad little faggot,I feel sorry for you. You're seriously mentally ill

moar of the right?
she’s hot

Sadly no
Stole it

good Job

Kik?

heidilakin

>wtf. happend here????

No1 wants your shitty watch, that doesn't even look like it can tell the time. No place here for a watch with numeral dyslexia.

Bullied your whole life, never had a real woman show you any interest because you're a pathetic faggot... Becomes a pedo because he thinks he has control over a child. Hang yourself you absolute shit stain on society, hate pedos

t. Low testosterone beta

Monster dick alpha who doesn't have to pray on children because he can actually attract a real woman. You were Close tho .

/thread

how much soy do you consume on a daily basis?

lurk more, faggot

Take a 'thread' of rope and hang yo self my brudda

Weed

I drip it down your mother's whore ass into my vegan coffee I sauced from a fairtrade mexican farmer who I let live in my house... He also hates pedos too,small world huh?

No one in this thread has mentioned children so far but you. Stop projecting, you worthless nigger.

BUMP LETS GET THIS TRAIN RUNNING AGAIN

MOMENTARILY RUINED BY PEDOS

There has been numerous suggestions. I even count Loli is a pedo, realistically only a nonce would like that shit

weed

Why are you so obsessed with pedophilia? You realize it's against the rules of this website right? Now, i'm no newfag and not really for reporting threads, but if you keep it up I will have to report you to the moderators.
>I even count Loli is a pedo
We live in the 3rd dimension boyo. Take your draconian bootlicker opinions back to twitter.

Op is the man! Dude roasted every pedo that came at him like he was fighting of a pedo holocaust. Props to my man,I bet your room smells like 10/10 pussy

Shame the thread got ruined by pedos

Lots more if y’all want em

Moar

kys

If you're happy to be a pedo then marvelous, take it away from this thread. And when you start having trouble actually being attracted to real woman I hope you do some dumb shit and wind up I'm prison, see if your punk ass can handle the abuse you think is acceptable to do to children

Moarrr

Same fag. Moar

MOAR

Moar

BUMP LETS GET THIS TRAIN RUNNING
Some fine shit is arriving

>what are logical fallacies

aight

More pls with face

skinny gifs ahoy

moremoremore

Is that old love from r/gw