How are you coping with Lil Peep's death?

How are you coping with Lil Peep's death?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/dad-9-year-old-rapper-charged-neglect-article-1.1273649
youtube.com/watch?v=fcN49RKYoik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wigger who makes music for people with bad taste
listen to real hip hop

Tupac is boring

never said anyone should listen to tupac i dont like him either

Biggie is boring

Xans partly dried up in my city since this guy died
Fuck him tbh

No idea who that is

Tell me what you listen to so I can call it shit

I stopped officially celebrating a while ago but I'm still pretty giddy about it

It's all fucking boring.

I'm still celebrating

baitin'

He needs to brush his teeth

>wanting to be a nigger

Why?

Who the fuck is that shit stain?

his only good songs were with lil tracy tbh

Who is this faggot ??

little bo peep I think. a soundclown.

im glad he's dead

I do not give a fuck.

had listen to his music after he died. He had some really good songs.

kek

Who is lil pepe?

Is that lil Kev from Its Always Sunny?
His teeth are yellow.
Poor White trash.

Lil Bo Peep was just counting some sheep and died in his sleep

Hes never heard of MF Doom

swag me out

He died how he lived. High as fuck on xanax.

Tbh only heard about him after he died

Who cares?

what is this lil naming meme?
is every rapper for braindead niggers naming himself like this?

Listen to his music and cry all day - le me :(

Madvillainy is boring and overrated. Change my mind

Literally who?
I hadn't heard of mumble rappers until he died and everybody went crazy
I don't see the appeal to such shitty music

All i wanted was a benz and a bad bitch

Time to move onto a new genre of rap music OP

By listening to the whole GBC discography

peep wasn't even a fucking rapper he sang emo against trap influenced instrumentals

It's been hard... A poster commemorating Lil Peep

Yeah i dont get why people call him a rapper.

It gets worse the deeper down you dig
nydailynews.com/news/national/dad-9-year-old-rapper-charged-neglect-article-1.1273649

He's an awful singer but I enjoyed the songs

Lil peep is gay

By making fun of literally the one person I know who liked his music

doped out...the last time!...bye bye

dose anybody know if they actually burried him with all his ice on ?

constant celebration

Who?

Thanks for asking because it’s been really difficult.

its overrated on this website. but not anywhere else

What is weird is I look him up, and go through a few songs... really meh. Just bland. And his shit has like 75 million views.... And then ill dig around some local shit that is absolute fire - but maybe not with the image or hook... and it has like 100k views.

My god rap is just totally fucked. People just want garbage. I guess I am getting old.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcN49RKYoik

Agree. MF DOOM is that guy you like if you want to think you like underground or experimental hiphop, but if you actually know the underground he is normie and basic as fuuuuuck

yo, fuck 6ix9ine! i'm glad he's dead

I'm pissed. No more music from him now. What the fuck lil peep. I know you knew you were going to die soon but god damn. You should've done at least like 3 more albums. People think he was a rapper. I think his music was completely in it's own category.

He makes shit music tbh. The only two good songs he has made was gym class and benz truck (not really that good tbh)
He had trouble making 2+m views, dies, and now he is considerd a top tier sound cloud rapper but all that soical media fags jumping on his bamdwaggon.

He took xanex (that he got from a fan) like tic tacs and didnt think 'hmmm maybe these are pressed and cut' like most xans/pills on the market today

He sits there talking about having depression, probably too stupid too realise the chemical imbalances in his brain from years of doing xanex only made his depression and anxiety even worst the it was before hand

He died like he lived. A pill poping dumbass who surrounded himself with more dumbasses

Just stick to weed or maybe alcohol for your crutch on life. Benzo are physically addictive and shouldn't be taken every day. And xanex is somthing that shouldn't be done in general

He is also a bi sexual AKA faggot peg boy

Im coping with an enormous amount of xans

I'm trying to be brave.

I don't know if I can keep it together though.

He knew his death was coming. He had said it multiple times. If his music didn't tell everyone that than they clearly ignore lyrics. I mean look at his videos. He knew the drugs and the depression were killing him. I think he mentioned at one point he wouldn't live to the end of the year.

This. End of fucking thread.

>Taking benzos for depression

This faggot

>My god rap is just totally fucked. People just want garbage.

You only just noticed? Oh and you can thank the new digital generation for most of these retarded fucks.

poping

He only made those views when he died. Before, most his shit barely made 2m

Its not like i type fast and either forget to add somthing, make a error, or it doesn't register what i typed.

woah, woah there! no need to get defensive!

pill pooping

He would have plenty more. Everyone thinks lil peeps music is trash. It's mellow and depressing. It's also diffent. He was on his way to millions of views before his death. He died right as he was about to blow up. People hate on his shit but that dumb faggot lil pump and his song Gucci gang has millions of views. It's the most pathetic song ever. If you haven't heard it go ahead and then try saying peep is trash

I don't care because I only listen to actual music and don't care about people dying

*slow applause from way back in the room*

xXEdGeL0RdXx

A satirical question answered satirically.