Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

I'm really jealous of the anglosphere. We could have had something if they didn't BTFO'd us out of NA

More like:
Germans
Brits
Snow Brits
Desert Brits

There's sort of a Francosphere, except it includes algeria, morocco, and tunisia

What about New Zealand?

You have Africa

Wannabe Desert Brits

New Zealand is Australia-lite. Nobody here even recognizes their existence.

We do all get together once every 4 years for a bit of banter. Thank goodness the Americans aren't a member of the Commonwealth tbqh.

Nice triple dubs.

>he's proud of that list

Well it's no Philippines or Panama

Well you have the Pan American Games, which is just the US beating up on everyone else. At least in the Commonwealth Games there's good banter between countries of shared history and language, and actual legit competition.

It's the Francophonie, it's just the countries that speak french to some extent. It's not really a thing. Only Wallonia, Romandy and Québec are really part of it.

no thanks i'd rather forget about them. They like us but only when we help them (Mali for example). They are stupid as shit.

stop making me more sad

More like germirish-brits

>that commonwealth feel

burger
britbong
leaf
zhang

Hobbit yanks

Imagine a french china

CWG is very comfy and when it's held in developing countries everyone can just make fun of the host country. The Indian hosted CWG was hilarious.

Can't wait for our turn next year, my sister is a volunteer so I'm headed up to QLD with her to watch the events and perv on international qts.

France is literally controlling its ex-colonies,y'know, Françafrique.

Without mentioning Gabon who wanted to become a french department

They're East Tasmanian's

i'm glad the olympic committee saw sense and included rugby sevens. now we just need the underrated sport of squash to be included.

>that list
>a literal who's who of non-countries

Many of those African countries contain some of the best track athletes in the world, not to mention the Caribbean countries and their sprinters. It's mostly sporting banter between the likes of Great Britain, Australia, NZ, Canada. It's one of the few times the countries of the UK get to compete separately and against eachother in lots of different sports.

I'm still amazed at how asshurt our media got over England beating us, our athletes were treated like shit after the English olympics and the Scottish commonwealth games

It made a nice change England topping the CG medal table. Goes to show how the funding and better facilities has helped in the run up to London 2012 and beyond.

>americans don't even know about countries apart from their own