Trump the Dealmaker

Trump the Dealmaker

Case 1: Amazon
The position of previous administrations: Amazon has to pay the same taxes as any other company.
The position of Amazon: Special tax cuts.

After Trump's negotiating: Amazon gets special tax cuts. Trump entirely adopted Amazon's position, Amazon did not have to compromise whatsoever.

Case 2: North Korea
Position of previous administrations was that first NK has to give up nuclear weapons programme and then direct talks.
Position of NK: Firts direct talks, then denuclearisation

After Trump's negotiating: First direct talks then denuclearisation. Trump entirely adopted NK's position, NK did not have to compromise whatsoever.

Case 3: The Wall
Trump's position: Mexico has to pay directly.
Mexico's position: Mexico does not pay for the wall.

After Trump's negotiating: USA pays for the wall. Trump entirely adopted Mexico's position, Mexico did not have to compromise whatsoever.
Donald Trump, the Art of the Deal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7z6rV9jLuI
investors.com/politics/editorials/us-traded-5-taliban-terrorists-for-one-deserter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his fanboys make his every retreat, and failure into a victory.

3 more years at the least. You'll run out of tears if you're still crying now.

>*7 more years

Trump is the man we need
he makes things
>flow

>flow

Downhill, all the way to the sewers and effluent level?

with his diet, I wouldn't be surprised if he is dead by Tuesday

Trump appreciation thread ?

Yeah real brave when you have a driver and armed security guards.

He could as well have thought "Fuck it, I'm not wasting a minute of my time on helping this pleb". But he didn't.

So we're praising him for not being a total dick for once?

He didn't have to do anything and wasn't in danger. He did it for the publicity, for his fake news story. The whole story might even be fake in the first place.
>no police report was filed

Get the fuck outta hea.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7z6rV9jLuI

Lol, why shouldn't I?
That's my entire point. Say what you will about his other actions, but his heart was in the right place at that moment.
The comment I was answering to seemed to suggest that he's to blame for trying to help someone because it didn't require a lot of effort.
Being a decent person starts with these small things.

Fake news

Stellar argument there, kiddo.

Absolutely no proof of that news article being true at all. No police report, no pictures, no video, nothing. Just a fake news story.

See:

the liberals did the same with obama and clinton for 8 years each.
why so salty when someone else does the same shit under a different banner?

SAGE

>t.AlibabaTheGookMexican

no one disputed the original claim (that Trump cannot negotiate), yet.

Instead name calling and some random newspaper story that has nothing to negotiating

>implying any of this is as bad as negotiating with terrorirsts.

none of these deals suck as much ass as trading 5 al qaeda operatives for one piss ant pfc deserter. inb4 fake news. it was reported everywhere, but shitwit libeerals don't mind when it's their dog pooping in the yard.

investors.com/politics/editorials/us-traded-5-taliban-terrorists-for-one-deserter/

You mean
>trickle

You people don't even get the point.
The comment I was responding to didn't assert that the story never happened. He basically said that Trump would be an asshole in that situation even if it happened.
So I responded to that comment going along with that premise and saying that (assuming the story took place), Trump would have been the good guy in it.
If you want to disprove that the story happened at all, then go right ahead, I'll be waiting.

can someone for once make an argument for Trump without talking about Obabo?

Also, some random desert dwellers are less dangerous than a nuclear rogue state

kek, that was golden

Who made you the moderator, buddy?
You're some random dude on Sup Forums who made a shitty thread. People can talk about whatever they want.

so, you are admitting that you cannot defend Trump, thanks buddy

we haven't even seen the shakeout from n. korea yet, so it's difficult to judge that deal. you sound panicky and frightened. you called names and people called names back. sorry sug. that's just how the world works.
can you and your buddies maybe stick with a position for more than a few months?
just last week, it was "trump is a con man and ripped off billions and raped everything that wasn't nailed down."
now he's just a moron who can't negotiate?

i'll bet you did the same thing with bush 2.0 also.
"Bush is a fucking retard idiot redneck!'
followed by:
"Bush built a weather machine and flooded New Orleans because he's racist!"

lol. you faggots can't figure out if your enemies are super villains or village idiots.
this is why you're getting your shit handed to you again in 2020.

>"random desert dwellers"
they were known terrorists, dude. way to downplay that islamic extremism and sidestep the fact that obama actually negotiated with terrorists.
also, see

Real talk: Do you think anybody is impressed if you're gonna purposefully misinterpret what someone says and then declare yourself the winner of an argument?
Do you think anybody here is buying it? Do YOU feel good about yourself when you do it?
Did you have success with that tactic sometime in highschool and now you're gonna continue doing it?

>I can't come up with reasonable arguments so I choose to fight strawmen

great achievement, there buddy

no u

Obabo killed Bin Laden

And yes, I admit, I am more afraid of nuclear proliferation than islamic terrorism