Yikes.

yikes back at ya

what a hottie

You again

lol okay

Always me

Bam margera if he was homeschooled

Jokes on you- i was public schooled.

why doesn't this nigger just post his dick? Fucks sake.

Sup nigger

You look edgy as fuck

Ill never post my dick- though people have sene pretty much the rest of me.

>posing like school shooter
>moisturizer on sink

Yeah real manly user

So post your butt then?

if anyone has those pics, feel free.

You'd look good at the end of a leash.

Hey if i'm gonna shoot somebody i'm gonna look damn good doin' it

> implying you've ever looked good

you have a point

well you look the part, why not?

Why you gotta be rude? Shrimp dick.

Be excellent to each other guys.

just a tip

>calling me rude then being rude

Hypocrisy is strong in this one

you should give me a handjob

Nah no thanks- im not a gay.

Yeah, me neither. It's just jerking off with a bro.

Show balls again and that tubby physique

Could be real, this isn't his first thread this week gonna need a timestamp again though

GOtcha homie.

I did use old pics because i just woke up from drinking and im drinking again.

Where is the beuler poster, it made you more interesting.
Also if not bait then I'm the one who suggested slitting your throat over hanging yourself.

Im gonna hang myself man maybe today- maybe tomorrow.

ITs happening soon.

Also some guy wanted me to destroy it.

It was given to me by a firend. i just wanna make people happy.

This is love and empathy user. You are not allowed to kys.

If you want to make people happy, then post dick, post butt, and get over here and suck my dick

Its happening soon.
Im a wreck right now dude.

If you feel like your life is worthless, and you want to make people happy, then give your life to this user, so it will not be yours to take. And if you feel like you are garbage, then stay here and keep suffering.

i am garbage.
I am the master of my own domain.
I can hop off this ride whenever.

Im just getting tired of the ride.

Jesus take it back together and put it up.

Nah i destroyed it.

Someone wanted me to do it-- idk i just wanna make others happy man.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NmLT87BInU

dont die

wish me luck to find something to support my weight.

what if you weren't the master of your own domain?

Bahahahahah

I fucking hate you bro.

LMAO

Fuck you, as well as the throat slitting I also made the joke about having to re-enforce any structure you're planning to hang yourself on

There used to be a guy who always posted a picture of himself crying and said he was going to kill himself. I didn't believe him because he always posted a new thread around these hours but I haven't seen him in like 2 months at least. Anyone know who I am talking about?

Anyway, I don't know where I'm going with this but I enjoy chatting with you when you make your threads. What is sending you over the edge right now?

My family- my herion addict mother trying to make me feel bad for ditching my family-

My girl is completely ignoring me

Im alone and tired.. ive made so many cries for help.

Why do you want to kys?

user if we can't change your mind, i enjoyed spending these past few days with you. Leave me something to remember you by, a doodle or somesuch

ive just run my course.

I have nothing to contribute to anyone.

People dont want me around.

>People dont want me around.
I'll be your friend if you want to

Night is darkest just before the dawn son

I know that feel OP. This is the cycle I've gone through during my life

>People don't like me from the get go
>They get to know me, find me amusing and like me for awhile
>Get bored of me and they don't want me around anymore

Really depressing and I've isolated myself for several years now. Can't say I blame you for feeling suicidal but I hope you, myself and others like us can make it someday, somehow.

Snapchat, kik, discord?

Yeah someone start a "basement user" discord

Im at a really low point right now and all i want is someone to be here for me.. I appreciate the sentiment but like- you dont know me at all.. what are you gonna tell me?

people i know dont want me regardless if i tell them all im at a very low point and want them.

I already have one- its pretty dead.

kekd

Have you ever considered streaming on twitch?

have you considered sucking my dick?

its something i always wanted to do but where im at doesnt offer good enough internet- i already have a pc and mic and cam setup.

I cant really make it happen.

Sup bae don't look so down I am cumming to you

>you dont know me at all.. what are you gonna tell me?
Idk, I'll get to know you first? You seem like a cool person, I'd love to be friends with you.

kek

Well, if you ever want to stream or get the capability to you should consider it. I'd even join you or write for you or something. If you get any kind of following you could start getting some donations and feel better about yourself.

Uh...what?

Like i said man- id love to, but its jjust not in the cards- my internet wont support it.

And im too poor to move somewhere where it does.

hey Sup Forumsrother when did you move out of your old place? Is the youtube sill going strong?

I moved out last year around halloween.
No its not
I got bad in depression.
I mostly sleep at this point- when i dont have alcohol or weed to dull the senses.

name of youtube channel?

Fuck off Faggot

shit nigga try focusing on it, might take your mind off all the gay shit

Heres the first vid i made.
youtube.com/watch?v=hV9txwC37A0&t=2s

timestamp

I don't know you but I like your video so far.

subscribed to your channel

not bad bro. I suggest watching the older Mamamax videos about depression and guilt and shit. It might help you and give you some motivation to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_VDl_2Fk44

You seem like a cool guy tbf user. Don't do it.

thanks guys
im still here im just really not doing alright right now and dont wanna come off as a bitchy prick.

no problem and you can say whatever the fuck you want. it wont stay forever. lifes too short to worry about shit.

>you can say whatever the fuck you want. it wont stay forever.
>you look cute and I'd wanna date you if I could

ya dont look bad dude. 6/10.

10/10 but that's probably me being biased

why are you biased?

Him being a 10/10 is probably just my personal taste

You've gotta get some sun, living in a basement fucks up your body's chemistry

I can’t pretend to understand your level of depression but I’ll try my best to help you out user. After watching the the vid you posted above it sounds like you get too caught up in your own mind and convince yourself you can’t do something before you even give it a chance. By assuming you’ll fail you create a self fulfilling prophecy. And when you do inevitably fail you confirm your own inner bias. Stop saying you can’t, stop believing you will fail at everything. It’s only true cause you believe it to be so. When it comes to a career or job or women most people are only looking for one to work out long term right? You need to find just one thing you’re good at, and run with it. What you underestimate is the lives that people project on normiebook is just a facade. Everyone is afraid of failing and we often do, numerous times. It’s not about the times it didn’t work out, you need only get back up and try once more. Some of the most successful people were seen as failures by themselves and their peers until they finally found what they could do well. and hopefully that something they enjoyed also. in some case not just a job well done, but better than the rest. At your age of 20 I promise you there is so much more to experience to this short stint on earth we have. By nature of your age and current experiences understand that you are still narrow minded as to a bigger and grander picture. Don’t cut your life short by offing yourself. our lives fly by fast enough already. user you nor I have the hindsight of a 40,50,60 year old, but I at least do have 10 years on you. I can tell you the person I am now is not who I was 10 years ago. I’ve learned a lot about myself, life, and others. And I’m sure in another 10 years I’ll have a different refined perspective once again. I went from a home with a girl I loved and money in the bank to nearly homeless, no gf, and no money in just a years times.

Things can change quickly. And sometimes not in a way you hope or plan for. I was with this girl a long time, and expected to spend the rest of my life with her. We drifted apart, she cheated, things happen. Some relationships have expiration dates. Remember that, and know when that time comes. You have to roll with changes. It’s how you react to them that define you. I’ve had a taste of something good, and user I hope you experience the love of a good woman to, if you haven’t already. I want to find happiness like that again, and I intend to. Failure is an option along the way, but continuing to try is also a certainty. I’m working my ass off and paying my way through school so that I can make something of myself. Life is cyclical. There are ups and downs. It’s just how it goes. Ride that shit coaster long enough and eventually things will get better. Now I dunno if you’re working now but if not consider a position as a dishwasher in a restaurant kitchen. If you’re punctual, reliable, and work hard, you WILL move up, and sooner than you think. You can make good money as a line cook, and beyond that there are sous chef and higher paid positions available. I never thought I’d be where I am now but throwing out the notion that i couldn’t do something was the best thing I ever did. Depression is rooted in your perceived (not necessarily real) inadequacies. you have to find a way to get beyond that in order to start digging out of this hole you’ve fallen into.

Fucking gross

I still wanna be your friend if you're still in this thread

Let's do a rapid fire AMA, bud.

favorite food?

political leanings?

HS GPA?

if you weren't depressed, what aspirations did/do you have in life (famous, rich, smart, etc.)?

would you livestream your suicide/hanging?

are you religious?

any sisters or brothers?

how did you find Sup Forums?

why are you a gay?

bump

you're ridiculously ugly, omg.

your facial hair, facial structure, nasty self stinks from here

I think he's hot

Wanna be friends ?

idiot

>having shit taste

oh wow threads still up.

>oh wow, not answering questions

faggot

>anything chinese is good

>Centerest with a leftist tilt i guess?

>3.5 solid until senior year.

>Psychologist or some kind of culinary field.

>yes

>no

>one of each

>I cant remember ive been here for years.

>Im not.

For sure dude. Your right.

I actually take my hygiene seriously 90% of the time.

Depends.