What was these actors FUCKING problem?

What was these actors FUCKING problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

katc.com/story/33679687/ul-issues-statement-after-student-says-2-men-assaulted-her-and-stole-hijab
lovebscott.com/news/louisiana-woman-set-on-fire-kkk-painted-on-car-video
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sure that's a true story that totally happened.

>KEKS KEKS KEKS
I really hope this happened but it's probably a load of bullshit.

> that skinny fuck
> laying his hands on anybody

>2 white dudes

lmao its always "white dudes"

cucks btfo

>Things that never happened

>this totally happened
libcucks are reaching

you know he's a racist because he had to mention their ethnicity

>2 biggest cucks on show hanging out
bet this wouldn't happen to bighead

I joined a discord a few months ago to play some game and heard a few 15 year olds referring to the other team as cucks repeatedly. I left while cringing, probably had a visibly pained expression on my face. Now more than ever I really feel like I'm surrounded by absolute retards. How does one even jump on a bandwagon like that, of mindlessly repeating such a cringeworthy word? Like what makes the difference between someone deciding that drones screaming "cuck cuck cuck" are retards or people whose example should be followed? 100 IQ points?

what did he mean by this?

what is it with trump fags immediately dismissing stuff like this but they'll believe anything that disparages muslims or black people

remember they were all losing their shit over those cop murders a few weeks ago and it was a white guy in the end and they all went completely silent kek

ITT: Trump supporting hicks

>Use your platform as a celebrity to pontificate and talk down other people
>Get assblasted when people do the same shit to you

>white dudes wearing maga hats
Change the fucking script for fuck's sake

t. cuckold

Yes, what an implausible story that people would just make up, spergs.

I love how these sheltered faggots can't believe that some people got rowdy at a bar.

The fact that they weren't politically aligned with them made them doubly triggered.

people using the term cuck is a great way to know their opinion is worthless

Yes, calling someone who's beta enough to let other men fuck his woman isn't emasculating in the slightest.

>spergs
t. Pleasureman

>Trump become pres elect, now all these stories of "white" dudes acting aggressively racist
I haven't noticed anything different in my idea, aside form SJW freaking the fuck out.

Is this all a bunch of lies and false flag bullshit?

>rowdy

I don't think you understand how much second-hand embarrassment occurs in normal, well-adjusted people when they see a brainwashed alt right subhuman spamming cuck all over the internet, let alone in real life. It would stick with you. But again, I wouldn't expect "someone" like you to understand since you apparently think making chicken noises everywhere is normal behavior for people without severe mental illness and brain damage.

Not their fault they're more civilized than your kind.

When will cuck hunting be legalized?

These stories are always completely made up, their sole purpose is just to spread hate towards white people.

Remember: They're always lies when they don't support your worldview

>Is this all a bunch of lies and false flag bullshit?
Yes

>they fell for the meme
what cucks

That image describes the state of Sup Forums and Sup Forums cancer in a nutshell.

>want to discuss movies/tv
>lol no MUH TRUMP
>MUH POLITICS
>can you take it to Sup Forums, please?
>HURR KEK KEK KEK
>JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWSS

Remember: They're never lies when they support your worldview

It's just one of many fabricated stories used to spread hate. Fortunately some people have been caught out on these lies.
katc.com/story/33679687/ul-issues-statement-after-student-says-2-men-assaulted-her-and-stole-hijab

Hint: Look at how every one of those bullshit stories begin

This, it's a shame the actors aren't more volatile or reckless. If someone got in my face spouting that shit I'd put a fist through their solar plexus and watch them try to scream their closet fetish with a spasming diaphragm. This alt right shit is the first group of people I've ever encountered that I really think deserve to have every their bones shattered just for being annoying. I've taken care of actual diagnosed clinical retards less annoying than this current trend of ADHD Sup Forums spergs.

They are probably lies when they get caught repeatedly crying wolf and false flaging.
Strangely enough there are only videos of Democrats supporters burning and looting and attacking Trumps supporters.

>victim blaming

One story being fabricated is not proof that another is. It's not even evidence that another is. It's obvious that you learned how to apply logic on Sup Forums, since this exact "reasoning" is used frequently there.

>two white guys!
>this old white guy!
>4 white guys! caucasians!
>Did I mention they were WHITE
>WHITE GUYS
>WHITE MEN

really makes your diaphragm spasm

This

I'll make your asshole spasm you faggot.

Many Trump supporters are extremely bad people, uneducated people. I'm not sure how delusional you'd have to be to think incidents like this won't occur at all, but you should probably get your head checked.

Have you seen how aggressive trump supporters are on Sup Forums, twitter, etc?

Can you just image how fucking batshit crazy things would have gotten if Hillary was elected? I mean the libtards are already acting up, but just to think if it was the other way around, I would'nt doubt that Trumptards would start shooting up schools and blowing shit up.

Your "logic" can also be applied the other way, you have no arguments.

Super progressive, cry racism over everything but completely ignorant of how they sound when they label people by the color of their skin.

I follow a lot of left leaning mid tier celebrities and internet writers on twitter and it's always the same shit. I lean pretty far left but fuck do they sound like hypocrites. Best part is if you point it out, no matter how respectful you are it's almost always an automatic block. They just wanna cry about how the world sucks and get congratulated about it by everyone.

Alright, which one of you faggots did this?

Didn't you get the memo? Sup Forums loves jews now.

The burden of proof is on the people making the claims. So far all we have is proof of the stories being made-up.

i cant wait for hooli to fucking crush them

You're the one calling these people liars based on the logic that someone else is a liar. The story isn't even anything extreme, you're just saying it's made up because it's an embarrassing reflection of how mentally ill and childish the average alt right loser is. You're a fucking moron.

'Logic' is a white male invention and thus oppressive.

See:

yeah with disappointment, needledick bitch

>t. triggered

Yes and insane, indoctrinated liberals, rampaging through cities, attacking and screaming in peoples faces right now is super civilised.

A couple of numale, faggot actors got mildly irritated by some drunk people.

Are you still shitting your pants?

you sound like a little bitch lol, I bet you get dickslapped in the solar plexus every day

Chappele show

>go out of way to spew your political shit on twitter, in interviews, etc.
>get mad when someone does the same thing irl to your face
pussies.

>disappointing anal spasms

Well then, if these cucks want me to believe them they can just tell me the name of the bar they went to

I'm sure the bouncer and the bartender would be glad to verify this story and show how progressive they are

Burden of proof you fucking retard

Assuming this shit even happened, I doubt these guys could have taken them. Though from the sound of it, they were dealing with some autistic fucks that somehow made it out of the house.

It's the age of smartphones and cameras. Every event is caught in video.
Yet the extremely bad and uneducated Trump’s supporters manage to avoid being filmed in video.
On the other Democrats are repeatedly caught again and again commit acts of violence and vandalism.

You are so incredibly full of shit.
Check your head and cure yourself of your mental deficiency.

Like to see how disappointed you are with your cock down my throat.

It's an internet tough guy, man.

I'd watch what I say!

>I'd put a fist through their solar plexus
Hahaha sure you would powderpuff

>Sup Forums in silverlake
damn, closer to home that I thought.

God damn it, I read it in Richard's voice.

These pieces of shit can't be more out of touch
>WOAH I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS PEOPLE IN BETWEEN NEW YORK AND LOS ANGELES

I like Thomas. Eh's a funny boy.

Weekend Update on point for once.

No because 'identity politics activists' have a long and troubling history of faking these attacks, well before Trump was elected. They even go to extreme lengths and the reported hate crimes are never true. TL;DR: they are crying wolf and people are right not to believe them.

Read the following:

lovebscott.com/news/louisiana-woman-set-on-fire-kkk-painted-on-car-video

"cuz im racist, and i didnt vote for donald trump"

that was a good line desu

There's a difference there. On twitter and in interviews, it's pretty much your platform to say what you want.

In real life, you don't just go up to somebody and try to start a political fight with them. It's rude.

Hopefully a Trump shill literally gets beaten into a mushy puddle doing something like this, would make my week to hear about a potential pol shitposter dying horribly.

Cuuuuuuuuuuck

>You

HOLY SHIT

BOO! A MADEA HALLOWEEN IS THE NUMBER 1 FILM IN AMERICA?

WTF.

that fuckup was a highlight of the episode.

Why are leftists so violent?

THEY FINALLY SAID IT

THIS GUY KEKS

I look forward to your subsidized healthcare premiums increasing

Impotent rage

Tons of these stories are fake, but I want to believe Thomas Middleditch isn't fucking lying, and another was actually recounted to me by a friend who actually is more right leaning. These things do happen, but I'd take a lot of the stories circulating on social media without any proof with a grain of salt.

#CuckPride

is SNL really gonna pretend that they didn't play an enormous role in Trump winning?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>gee, where did all that dancing Trump footage come from?

>Crowd cheering for a loser.

No

Hillary is going to be suicided by saudi's soon.

just stay out of red counties, nothing to do there anyway.

>this is muh fi_

That was hilarious

>So far all we have is proof of the stories being made-up.

You're using the word "proof" very loosely. A lack of evidence is not proof. The success of a similar but altogether different event is not proof. Proof verifies that something is true.

An example of proof would be something like security footage showing the actors were never even at the club.

>Sup Forums memes are literally because part of everyday mainstream culture

what a time to be alive

>Not having Dave's Chuck Taylor news anchor as the guest host for this skit

Literally why

This is what happens when you have fucked up demographics

Multicultural societies will ALWAYS suffer strife that a homogeneous one doesn't have

Left or right, it doesn't matter at all

Stupid white supremacist frog poster

Pr-prove I'm alright song