This confuses, frightens, annoys, baffles, perplexes, discombobulates, befuddles, bamboozles, razzles, dazzles...

This confuses, frightens, annoys, baffles, perplexes, discombobulates, befuddles, bamboozles, razzles, dazzles, frazzles, and confounds the European.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Stitched/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This confuses, frightens, annoys, baffles, perplexes, discombobulates, befuddles, bamboozles, razzles, dazzles, frazzles, and confounds the American.

Peanut butter + jelly is delicious

this is absolutely disgusting

dulce de leche

>this is absolutely disgusting

where the brotein at

No i'm serious, I really find this disgusting

el dulce de leche es uruguayo and taste way better than peanut butter

>not liking dulce de leche
nigger tier taste m9

I don't get it

can yuropoors not afford peanut butter?

both good

>not making it from goat milk and pouring wine on it
Get on my level

>No i'm serious, I really find this disgusting
I'm not a big fan either to be honest, a bit too sweet for me. But it goes okay with some butter on bread.

churrasco de gato, uma delicia

>tried some American brands
>didn't even taste like natural peanut butter

have Americans actually tasted real peanut butter? Doubtful

Not really

It tastes like peanuts and nothing else, why do you fatties like it so much?

But I literally eat it every day

Sopa?

whats this? caramel?

All American food is trash. That's why they have an obsession of 'organic'.
Their 'organic' is our natural, our organic is something they cannot fathom.

nutella is better

I make my own.

In america it has a lot of sugar put in it

peanut butter and squats /F

>jelly
It's jam..
You don't put jelly on bread. Stop encouraging the Americans and their butchery of the English language.
Pic related is jelly. If you're going to learn English, don't learn a spic pidgin breed.

I always wondered is it as fat, as for example ordinary butter? Or olive oil?

There's oil in it.

first, pic related is jello
second, your stupid

Then what's jam?

Peanut butter is Maple Syrup -tier memefood in Europe. You can get it in most grocery stores, but why would you?

Maple Syrup isn't a memefood though. What else would you put on pancakes?

>eating the smooth variant

Get out.

Everybody here eats peanut butter 2bh

that's why you want the no added sugar variety.

The only tasty cuisine itt

uma delicia

European savages eat savory pancakes, or put honey on them because they're too primitive to have maple syrup

What's marmalade and what are fruit preserves?
Checkmate, 'Straya.

I like most food in general, but I was never able to like that stuff, at least not "raw". Any recommendations where to put it in?

We have marmalade and fruit preserves. They are different to jams. And jelly is a confectionary, not a spread.

wow gay

get this one

Tried it once, doesn't taste good.
I'd rather leaf syrup.

Wait, why are you eating Smuckers and Peter Pan? That's for poor people and niggers.

Love peanut butter
Tried peanut butter and JAM for the first time recently. Literally just tasted like peanut butter and jam. It wasn't disgusting but it wasn't particularly good either, I don't see the appeal.

>poor people and niggers

So Americans?

Sorry there Walid Rajeev, but the UK's per capita GDP is about $10,000 less than ours.

Creamy can't be natural.

"Condensed milk" is kind of a bullshit term, isn't it?

Come on m8, we have plenty of vile industrial food eaten by bogans. Probably every cunt does.

Condensed milk was invented in the 1850s by this dude named Gail Borden, but he couldn't find any takers until the Civil War when the government began buying it in bulk for army rations, making him a millionaire in the process.

Most of the shitty processed food brands like this are unfortunate artifacts of the 1950s and as I said only poor people eat them nowadays.

We know about Vegemite.

gelatin, jello is a brand.

i'd rather have a table spoon of mustard with custard, than this piece of cardiovascular nigthmare

Doesn't Britain have Europe's highest obesity rate?

Uma?

no thanks I'm allergic

to yanks

We have the world's highest obesity rate mate, God Save the Queen

>peanut butter is bad for you

Nice meme. I bet you think whole milk is fattening too and probably drink skimmed milk lmao.

what are you talking about, you useless cretinous moron?! Are you implying somebody in this world not drinking milk directly out of cow's teat?

I'm currently reading this horror comic about a bunch of SAS and some US soldiers stranded in Afghanistan and this made me lol a lot more than it should.
In case somebody asks:
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Stitched/

Russians drink milk out of Putin's cock

Not compared to America.
Their 'natural juice' only has to contain 25% juice. Here it has to be 100%.

Nope.

still better than chugging shit directly from David Cameron's anus

David Cameron resigned last year mate

>t. 150kg of fat and incestuous desires

he condemned your nation for eternity, chum

shit you play on your drums when you're frustrated about your lacking sense of rhythm

I put white cheese and/or jam in my pankaces. I roll them and sprinkle with powdered sugar.

y-your butt
and post as you do it, I want to see your butt~

P-PFOTEN HOCH!!

>And jelly is a confectionary, not a spread.
Jell-O made with gelatin is the confection jelly is a spread made only with juice not the fruit like jam is.

jam has bits of fruit in it, jelly is just the fruit juice jellied, and marmalade/preserves are mostly fruit suspended in a little bit of jelly.