I can suck my own cock Sup Forums

I can suck my own cock Sup Forums

you should

and I do

Your dick looks about the same size as mine, how did you manage to do this?

OP pic isn't me.
my dick's 6.5". and im flexible

Any tips? I am pretty close if I do it lying on my back but I can't put my legs behind my back. I need more stretches still some tension

Same here.
One of the best feeling ever. To me, at least.

I'm quite a regular poster, here.

Ye I can get to the tip but it always feels like it´s fucking with my spine/neck so I basically never do it.

Just stretch a bit more. Be well hydrated.
I find very useful to lick frenulum, i enter in a horny state that i can satisfy only by feeling my cock in my mouth.

Start doing yoga or something similar. You'll get way more flexible eventually.

you got kik user?

Nope, soz.

>Wtf? what, do u, say about that guys??!

Yeah I´m pretty unhealthy and all that, I really should do things. I´m even starting to put on fat so I´ll probably actually will.

got a hernia from this can not recommend

A coupleof pics drom last summer

Liking my softy

Bump

dem balls

u are gay af nigger

Suck a dick is gay, doesn't mind if it is yours or not

Same for masturbating, huh?

are you underaged? lots of underaged guys can suck their own cocks, because the cock grows in puberty before you gain your full skeletal height.

But touching your dick isnt...

Since you've got so much practice in, would you mind sucking mine?

You have the Big Gay

so enjoy your 'flexibility' before you grow out of it.

I've done this for over 8 years now, but not so much lately. It's good to recycle all those nutrients in your semen than waste them for nothing. At the best days I could get my lips near the base of the shaft.

I'm jealous. Would love to do this

If you sit in a chair you can use your arms on the underside of it to help pull yourself down.

My dick is average (6inches or so) and I'm not the most flexible but I can get the head in that way.

other than the novelty it's not something I do much ever since it feels awkward as fuck

If you don't have too much belly fat you should be able to do it easily. Just warm up your back muscles and neck and bend forward. Do this for a month and you should be at least be able to lick the tip. After that you just slowly get further and further until you come to your physical limits.

post vid fagget

What does it actually feel like? Cant be like a BJ from someone else , huh?

i'm proud of you

Imagine your cock being surrounded by a mouth

In my experience it feels a lot more like sucking a dick than getting sucked. I find the awkward positions you have to get into also make it harder to focus on the feeling in my dick, rather than what's in my mouth. In terms of how good it feels, it's like comparing scratching your back yourself and having someone else scratch it for you, i.e. it feels nicer when someone else does it.

how big you gotta be in order to achieve something like that