Movies that changed your life

movies that changed your life
lets hear some stories
>watched this as a kid literally a hundred times
>dreamed about doing aikido since i was 13
>started doing aikido when i turned 16
>awesome
>5 years later i got picked in a bar by some dipshit and his friend looking for a fight
>grab him by the wrist and go for the overarm throw
>this guy lifts me up by my waist and slams me into the ground
>him and his friend beat the absolute fuck out of me for a good 10 minutes until the police showed up
>5 years of aikido did literally nothing to actually help me or prepare me for a real fight
>that whole 'martial art' is a huge waste of fucking time and i learned this the hard way
>i still enjoy this movie but also hate it for ruining my life (i've got permanent hearing loss in my right ear from that fight over 10 years ago)
>fuck

I should've said this one first. Taxi Driver is 2nd for me.

This movie got me into listening to Classical music then all kinds of music. Got me watching all kinds of movie genres, foreign, arthouse, cult etc.

Krav Maga is the only martial art worth learning for self defense.All the others are only good for hobbies and competitions.

Kike

Big nosed kike

Penny stealing kike

Kike maga

Baby-murdering kike

>ever since I've wanted to be the commendant of my own labor camp. With unlimited power...

I have Jews living next door. How do I send them to you? It's there some kind of form to fill in? Will you collect or do I need to take them to the train station myself?

This movie blew my mind and helped me find solace amid crippling depression and anxiety.

Is it really that good. I have it on my list to watch. What is it even about. tl;dr version please

Aikido is great for women, if you actually want to defend yourself do some krav maga, most self defence types are based in environments where you score points, krav will train you for real life

Fast and furious showed me how to live my life a quarter mile at a time

It's a meditative art film. It explores many aspects of Asian culture and various forms of the psyche. It showcases balance, fear, death, automation, despair, love all the while putting you in a meditative trance that has you coming out the other end with a deeper appreciation your your place or lack thereof in the world. No words, all music and cinematography.

Oh ok, kind of like Koyaanisqatsi in a way

I also posted about krav maga, hilarious to see people (pretty sure it's a samefag) bitching, hate Jews all you like dickheads the fact is it's the best self defence out there, why buy a gun when you can disarm cunts and take theirs

Go kill some Palestinian babies, you bloodthirsty kike

Damn son that fucking sucks.

If it makes you feel a little better, i absolutely loved this movie (pic related).
>Grew up wanting to be Frank Dux
>Watched all the Van Damme movies
>Watched boxing and later mma
>34 years old
>Decide to try martial arts for the first time
>Find out Im pretty good for my age
>But 14 year olds are a lot better than me
>Testing for my yellow belt
>Have to spar against a 50 year old aggressive black belt
>Throw a kick
>Twist ankle
>Double avulsion fracture in my right foot

Still cant walk right to this day, and its been two years.

Never heard of it but it looks like a good movie to watch high/tripping. Is it? Whats it about?

合氣道 is one of those disciplines that is only ever of practical use once one becomes an expert; anything less is of no use in real life.

Also, Seagal is a fat pussy spending his waking hours sucking the ex-KGB agent, Vladimir Putin's borscht-flavoured cock.

Shamefully, I liked this movie.

Dude, 5years ? are you kidding me ? 5years with what ? 1 or 2 lessons a week at best ? With no lessons during school holidays I guess ?
You are dumber than the dipshit who took you out if you thought you'd be able to take him down like that
If it had been 5years of everyday practice, for at least 5hours a day, you might have been able to do some damage, but come on !
The movie is not to blame here, you are.
Next time, just glass your opponent or leave.

Dude probably went to one week of classes and practiced the same 4 moves for 5 years loll

Fucking kek

> why buy a gun when you can disarm cunts and take theirs

ok that was a pretty stupid thing to say

too many faggots like you who either think like this because of a movie or are bullied in school. they either talk shit their whole life or learn the hard way.

What a fag

krav maga's probably the best option of modern martial arts, BJJ comingin a close second.

german ringkunst - Fabian von Auerswald, or Ott der Jude, from HEMA is good for grappling for a fight, that can be pretty vicious, once you get past the weird clothing in the surviving manuals. But generally akido, judo etc are grappling where you end up in the ground. that's fine in a ring, but in a real-world fight, being on the ground removes situational awareness, removes your ability to control range, and means your opponent's able to have a friend step in and kick you out, or shiv you while close.

realistically, if they have a knife or gun, if you're properly trained in martial arts, then your correct tactical response is to run like fuck.

Godfather
literally shaped my view of what real respect and loyalty is

lol

Aikido? That's the stupidest martial art. Boxing, karate, tae kwon do, kick boxing, muai thai those are the best.