I'VE FUCKING HAD IT THESE PEOPLE HAVE SPAT ON OUR LIBERTY'S AND HERITAGE FOR TOO LONG!

I'VE FUCKING HAD IT THESE PEOPLE HAVE SPAT ON OUR LIBERTY'S AND HERITAGE FOR TOO LONG!

IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A YEAR AND TRUDEAU HAS ALREADY DESTROYED OUR NATION, AND NOW HE'S KILLING OUR ANTHEM!

THIS IS WHERE WE DRAW THE FUCKING LINE CANADA, NO MORE BULLSHIT WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

but how?

we are powerless, we have no one on the inside.

cancuck Sup Forums users need a representative so that we can muster all our meme magic to empower him to save canada and defeat le weed man

We need to come up with a good name to attack Little Justine with

HEHE GET WITH THE TIMES OLD MAN ITS 2016

>when you legalize weed

You mounties have god damn guns, fucking use them.

Have you tried sending an angry letter?

do something about it you sperm guzzling autist leaf.

I know it makes me sound like an edgelord but start protesting him.

Like try and group yourselves together, start network. Make a right wing canada general and start to uncuck your country. If you continue to let him do whatever he wants without trying to stop him, it's just going to get worst.

Gun laws up here are fucked.

Just imagine a gun ownership system entirely designed by cucks, liberals, and idiots.

Bam. That's Canada's gun laws.

>implying Canada is its own nation and not another American-Jew proxy.

Fucking protest outside of Parliament, hell, maybe even start a revolution I don't care, but don't sit on your ass doing nothing while they step on our rights!

LEL WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT?
NOTHING
DATS RIGHT, SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP

How much a majority is there and as its parliamentary can't there be a vote of no confidence in either the leader or the government

"If you legalize it the drug dealers win"

When I compare such backward bigots as OP to true progressive visionaries like Prime Minister Trudeau, I can only pity them.
OP: it's 2016.
Oosh.
Prepare for the future

A few Liberal MPs didn't show up a few weeks ago and they almost lost the vote because of it

Gods speed m8

>muh anthem

what is he changing?

A FUCKING LEAF

"If you're the only one that fucks your wife, the cucks win"

Canada your nation is a joke, it's so pathetic that even looking at maple syrup makes me cringe now.

>ALLAH KEEP OUR LAND, KEKED AND HATE SPEECH FREE

>TAKBIR

>ALLAHU AKBAR

>TAKBIR

ALLAHU AKBAR

So get them illegally. There comes a time when a man's duty to his country supercedes the laws put in place by the very enemies of that country.

>TAKBIR

(you)

>ALLAHU AKBAR.

>TAKBIR

>muh patriotic songs

there are more pressing issues to deal with fellow leaf.

actual legal weed when?

Make a website. Dont sound like spergs. Garner support.

>elected a nigger and tranny

You're definitely right, but we have to be twice as smart in our protest tactics than the libshits because we will either not get any publicity or light of day from the media, or we would be portrayed as literal demons by the CBC

Oh Canada
Oh Canada
Our women raise their skirts to nigs

Get on the issues that make treadu look incompetent. Start on how he's been handling this fire.

>He cut firefighting budget for social programs (Im pretty sure I remember that happening but I could be wrong)
>He denied foreign aid from the US
>Hired South Africans with leather paddles to put out a forest fighter
>Letting Alberta oil grounds burn

Fucking hammer him on this, he's ignoring the problem and instead raised a gay pride flag in parliament.

Hurt his image and start dividng people.

I've been wondering, do any of you guys know what the Libertarian Party of Canada is like?

Cucked, like any other libertarian party

the average cancuck is too nice or apathetic to get angry atshit like this, trust me

read uncle adolphs book user (official translation sans kike faggotry).
he will have neat ideas for you.

Direct quote

Cbc will lynch us immediately if they even suspect they could call us neo nazis

You know what to do. Long live the new flesh.

>AND NOW HE'S KILLING OUR ANTHEM
explain for non maple pls

He change "In all thy sons command" to "In all of us command" so it's gender neutral. Thing is that line was added to honor the fallen Canadian troops of WW1, totally shameful.

>hired South Africans with leather paddles
I can't breathe how'd I miss this

Moronic. Pretty sure they kicked Lauren Southern off their list for trying to redpill everyone, and the party received huge backlash for kicking her off. Ah well.
Titties.

The conservatives would but they don't have a leader right now. They're going to choose one come May 27th.