Looks big to me

Moar

I liked

Love the foreskin

oc

rate pls

>4 inchers
>big

it seems you are limp, and if you are then yeah. thats a big cock if it grows when aroused

Calling out for all monsters

Missile incoming!

edgy faggot

omg, is that real???

That’s what happens when you’re really, really, really fat.

it's easy to tell fakes with those, because the balls are not consistent with the dick. always tiny ass or average balls on this honking 14 inch cock. that makes no sense biologically. B8/10

Definitely yes, it belongs to here

does this belong here?

do I belong here.
Soft.

i wanna see that big dick erupt in hot cum

Yes user, good one

Sorry, thought you meant BIG dick thread.

do you like my bulge?

Hmmm yesss

rate?

i'd love to see a chick degrade you while she takes the full package in her mouth, slurping as she does it.

it makes my legs look thin.
any requests?

god i want to see this scked so hard. i find deformed cocks rather interessting

Show it in profile

Hey faggots, /lgbt/ is that way >>>!

Fuck off

like this?

Let's see a full hard on user. Then grab something to compare it to.

wait this is better

sorry the angle is weird

90% sure he can't get an erection worth mentioning

t. femanon

Yeah good, but hard would be better

diamond

Jesus Christ! I hate to be the woman who had to take that. Got any webm of you jerking it? Btw it's fucking thick as fuck

i will make one

It doesn't look like normal fat pudgy tho

>Jelq'd every day for 10 years

>Dick pump
Obvious

my wife calls it the lung puncher.

pls measre it, pls, pls

a semi

how about mine?

nother

is that thickness injection/implant/surgery ? why dont you post a hard pic?

Seriously man, how the fuck do you not pass out everytime you get an erection? You got a vid fucking your wife? Great cock btw and I'm not even gay, just a jealous admirer

What's it like being so big? I'm slightly bigger than average (7") and it's alright but it's nothing amazing or exciting or anything, I'm very appreciative and grateful for it but I'm still curious about what it's like to have such a monster cock

frankly its great. few inconviences public erections more of an issue, swim wear. But the reations are all great

he did

until you cant actually fuck any bitches cause it hurts them...then you turn gay cause guys asses can take it

I call this one "the hanging chad"

you mum took it fine last night.
But seriously, women generally can take it with lube.

Do girls ever not enjoy such a massive cock??
Does it ever hurt them or anything like that?

See I would assume having an erection with a dick so big would be empowering, watching guys and chicks stare at your crotch. A giant ego booster. The only thing id probably wouldn't like is being treated like a piece of meat but that would be a minor inconvenience compared to all the benefits a giant cock would bring. So why are public erections embarrassing or why an inconvenience to you? I would probably get them on purpose just to show off. Or wear basketball shorts with no underwear beneath

Are you 40kgs?

Hold it normal, pleb.

did you have surgery or something?

How is the sex, I imagine more than a few women won't let you fuck them with that girth