WHY DO MEN DEGRADE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO MEN DEGRADE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuckin hell it's an albino howler monkey.

because women are not human nad that's how we treat what it not human
abd: those teeth tho

>WHY DO MEN DEGRADE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> porceed to undress in public

there's more exclamation points than last time

IKR

Editor missed the pubes just over her shoulder.

SHE COULD EAT AN APPLE THROUGH A PICKET FENCE.

cause you look like a chimp

Why do boys have to be nice to girls?

Because girl have enough problems already being stupid fat and ugly

Dentist, "Open wide......not that wide."

Because pic and link related
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

Alright, real talk faggots.
Feminism is ridiculous and has a way too strong influence on media and education. Our society is being driven into a piece of lefty scum where you're not allowed to make jokes about retards, other ethnicies and, for fucks sake, women. Yet it is perfectly fine to make fun of men (unless they're gay or black) and tret them like no matter what happens it's always their fault.
>Fuck this.
On the opposite, I personally feel like I'm one of the very few who aren't far-left nor far-right. Most of the faggots I met who hate feminism, fat acceptance and that shit have a racist, sexist and generally fact-denying philosophy of life. They are practically the exact opposite of feminism: conservative supremacists crusading against gay marriage, equality and atheism, because "that's... unnatural".
>Fuck this too.
Both of these parties are definetly hilarious to listen to but neither is contributing to society in a fucking useful manner.

This thread's probly gonna be raped by some anti-feminism arguments but I hope this post can bring up some mentioning of the right wing in order to make it a bit different than the other threads that appear every fucking day.

>. Our society is being driven into a piece of lefty scum where you're not allowed to make jokes about retards, other ethnicies and, for fucks sake, women.
Why would you want to make fun of people with mental disiblities, brown people, and women? I'd tell you to pick on someone your own mental size but then you'd be trying to pick fights with the tards again.

I Always fap to that pic xD

Holy shit, that's one angry horse

>WHY DO MEN DEGRADE US

YOU DON'T NEED NO MAN FOR THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Because it's fun. It's not harming anyone so let us alone for fucks sake

top kek

i wouldn't fuck her with your dick

hey, WTF happened to captcha?

>wouldn’t fuck her for my country
>with a flag on her face
>and a stolen dick

Give yourself credit, you're doing just fine on your own.

>on Sup Forums defending tards, libs, women, fags, and niggers

You like kikes too, bitch?

Chuckled.

This

>It's not harming anyone
>Targets mental-disiblities, brown people, and women, the most disparaged group of society.
If you pick on others that are economically beneath you politically or otherwise you're a piece of shit to any functioning society.
Basically puts a target on your back suggesting you're too angry and upset to be approached by any sane individual.

Everyone's flinging shit but you're being sadistically enjoying raveling around in filth.

WHY DO MEN DEGRADE US! OPfaghere
god wills it, Sup Forumss mine! DEUS VULT!

forgot pic related

LOL

>be degenerative that cannot get laid or have lengthy social interactions with people that don't look like me (disheveled).
>cry on Sup Forums
A unliable eco-chamber of despair - who would of essentially had every opportunity and privilege at their disposal to take control and charge of their own lives fails to meet their own expectations and scapegoats their own short-comings onto others.
>call everyone else cucks
lol

>targets economical, political, and criminal detriments to society
Fix’d that for you

That front girl looks like laying eggs

My gosh those pooe women were tortured so their bodies are unrecognizable, no wonder they're screaming

Nightmares!

>being such a cuck that you unironically follow suit into classism and demean those that you deem under you because of artificial happenstance and fear.
>to some degree realize that you are a just an exploitable tool that is exploiting others just to feel better about being the actual bottom rung-cuck.

You pick on others below you - you put yourself beneath them.
It shows weakness.

>Patriarchy is why im unsuccessful!
Feminism is why im unsuccessful!
>Women should protest!
Men should go their own way!

These people are one in the same. Degenerates

>words on the internet
>actually instigating violence or oppressive agendas

Jesus Christ we’re on Sup Forums man.

I love me a women who can eat an apple through a chain fence

Because you couldn’t find a relevant pic?

oh honey I think God did all the work for us there

This shit bread again.

Colder.

Red hot baby.

whew. got nervous

And written by a woman. That free man is me that this lady is talking about.