Discuss

Why are atheist so historically illiterate?

armariummagnus.blogspot.com/2009/10/gods-philosophers-how-medieval-world.html?m=1

armariummagnus.blogspot.com/2009/05/agora-and-hypatia-hollywood-strikes.html?m=1

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/is-religion-the-cause-of-_b_1400766.html

medievaltimes.info

traditioninaction.org/History/A_003_Galileo.html

They also tell loads of lies about this guy
m.youtube.com/watch?list=WL&v=J_f5MdC_lGU

Other urls found in this thread:

nhne-pulse.org/pew_religion_survey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posting mobile links
What did you mean by this, because it made me really think.

And here is a study showing Christians know the bible better than atheist
nhne-pulse.org/pew_religion_survey/

they exist as a way to chip at our pillars of western society.
The leader of american atheists is Jewish.
What do you expect?
On a side note, I am an atheist but a nationalist and obviously pro-white.

Jews control all religions, though not all aligned. Next you're going to say the pope is legit.

The links invalidate the athiest claim on the dark ages

>dark ages meme
there was literally never a dark ages

To Christians,

Why do you pretend to be pro-white when Christianity does not outlaw interracial marriage?

How can you think this religion is pro-white?

A nigger christian can marry a German christian and that is perfectly fine with your god!

If you think that is okay, then you are no better than a kike to us.

>a study showing Christians know the bible better than atheist
No shit, sherlock.

It wasn't that they were against progress, it was that they monopolized knowledge, and thus very few people were able to invent or discover shit.

Fun fact: christain monks and monastaries are the main reasons why roman knowlege survived to this day and through the dark ages

If you read the study it would show an atheist response where he claims atheist know the bible better on a study that invalidated that claim atheist are literally the dumbest people alive

>No shit, sherlock.

Its become a North American meme that atheists know the christian bible better than Christians do which proves that Christianity is therefore stupid.

Since when reading fairy tales makes anybody smarter?

>Why do you pretend to be pro-white when Christianity does not outlaw interracial marriage

You're implying that because there is no law specifically against something that its therefore promoted.

Remember, dying societies pass more laws than stable ones.

Pre Christian knowledge is mostly destroyed.

Who the fuck is Milkions?

>Pre Christian knowledge is mostly destroyed.

Yes but the monks saved what information we DO have.

Because pagans.

even Satan knew the Bible very well, you can't just trust what anyone makes of it

A peer reviewed independent study is a fairly tale! That's your opinion really?

The Jews are to blame for Christianity, also for communism.

I gotta admit this naive bait made me chuckle a little. Classic amerifat.

In what units do we measure scientific advancement?

Maybe South America has some smarties down there

>Living in peace
>Not invading the holy land and pushing Christians back for several centuries until they got tired and pushed their shit back to the hole they came from

Not yours, that's for sure

Sadness and apathy

The records of the dark ages were largely lost and disposed of around the time of the Renaissance, when Europe started admiring cultures like ancient Egypt and developed an inferiority complex about their own history.

Christianity was a historical vehicle for a lot of great pagan tradition and Greek philosophy

Flags.

Atheist genuinely believe they are politically incorrect

Atheism is the new mainstream narrative

Those who adopt it only care for current mainstream culture, which is tv and internet basically.

That's why no modern atheist knows a fuck about anything.

Quick, explain the metric used to determine a numerical score for "scientific advancement."

I'm too tired to be listening to white race traitors. The gods are returning and they aren't amused.

Actually most of the crusades and acts of horror by Christian knight orders were towards pagans. They were no different than Muslims, in that they simply eradicated any differences and forced people to give up their native religions or die.

>there is no law specifically against something that its therefore promoted
Christianity expressly erased the barrier between Semites and Gentiles. It is ipso facto encouraging race mixing as Christianity does not distinguish between the Jews and the goyim. It is a direct rejection of cultural lines; if anything Christianity endorses race mixing as a matter of erasing culture which is seen as less important than the great commission to recruit more believers.

So if I give you AIDS/HIV and then also give you the medicine to treat it (although you can never be cured), I have done you a favor?

>they tell a lot of lies about this guy
>Joseph Smith
Fuck off, Mormon fags. Literally no one likes you.

>it's an atheist thinks Christianity caused the dark ages instead of the collapse of the Roman Empire thread

>he's never studied thermodynamics

I love how ignorant they are of ancient past. Aparently Sumerians, Akkadians, and Babylonians contributed nothing.
Or Phoenicians. Or Persians.
But Egyptians are there for some reason.

>BCE
>CE
fuck off shlomo