Hey Sup Forums join me on my first trip on acid...

Hey Sup Forums join me on my first trip on acid. I decided to take it alone since I'm afraid I would worry too much in company. Anyways, what should I do during my trip? Playing some GTA while I'm waiting for it to kick in but I don't want to waste the trip in front of the tv. Any suggestions what can be fun? I have some paper and pens with me so I can draw but what else?

It's supposed to be a tab of 100 μg btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yftOy8kz7aE
adultswim.com/videos/off-the-air
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first of all 100mcg is next to nothing
secondly, don't waste a good acid trip doing some fucking goo goo dumb retard idiot monkey shit like sitting on the internet or watching movies
go outside and really enjoy it

Yeah I know, I have more if I need it. I'm just starting slow since I'm alone and it's my first time. I will go take a long walk outside when it kicks in so that's already planned

this 100%

This, even though 100ug is perfectly fine for the first time.

Don't go outside on your first acid trip, you'll probably be too paranoid. Just chill out in your house. Make yourself comfortable, listen to some music, right down some things going on in your life that you want to think about.

Dont think or listen to these retards. Just go with it. Its your experience. Also for a first time sitting infront of the tv at home is fine. Also 100ug isnt nothing that guy is a dumass. 150 is nice for first trip

Retard

dont listen to this. hes obviously never tripped bro. mcg???

Yeah we'll see how I do. It's beautiful outside so I'll probably try it. Otherwise I just go back inside.

Yeah I know. I'll better be safe than sorry. But I have more tabs if I would need it. If I feel like it I'm gonna take more in about 1.5 h

projecting
mongoloid
no u
mcg is shorthand for microgram
bro

Peak then redose if necessary not in an hour while youre still coming up

Who is talking about mcgs? Did you even read the op or just immediately try to shit on him. 100UG is a fine dose

Ok, i read that about 2 hours after first intake is good for a redose

Get naked, trust me.

I will consider that

what are you retarded? what do you think 100µg means you goon

>hey, nons look here, a glitch!!!

If it's your first time I recommend once you start feeling it, usually around 2-3 hours in, sit down and just listen to all the thoughts that flow into your mind. You can learn so much about yourself from one LSD trip!

Thanks. Yeah my goal is to reflect on some of my shitty behavior but i hope 100 ug is enough to get to that mental state

yeah user.. 100ug is a pretty standard first dose. I've had some crazy acid trips. It's just hit mushrooms season so I'm waiting for some to come up. I'd suggest doing what you feel like doing. Just go with the flow. It always makes my brain feel like I'm rubberbanding which is always nice.

maybe watch a kaleidoscope?

Also, take a hot shower. Showers feel soooo good.

I've done mushrooms once before but that was like 10 years ago so have forgot most the feeling, although experiences like that will stay in my memory for ever.

I don't have one but i thought of maybe watching some videos of the universe or just nature videos.

How about redosing? I'm reading about it now and apparently you build up tolerance quick as fuck so it's a waste of a tab?

I just took a shower but i will probably try it

Don't bother with trying to jerk off. It's fucking pointless by the way. If you have any weed, a small puff would help you really understand the effect.

Lol i was thinking about it. Yeah i have some weed, i dont want to smoke too early though because i want to feel it for a while

Don't worry.. You'll know when you're feeling it. Weed makes it better on the peak and doesn't impact the effects. Don't smoke too early though, you're right on that. It's not as pleasent. If it's night the stars are always fun.

Yeah i'ts one hour in now and i feel slightly weird

tell me about it? An hour in, you should start feeling it nicely soon.

I tried standing up and yes, now i definitely feel it

Good stuff man. It'll get better soon. What you plan on doing :)

Dude you're going to know when it hits, its not like you'll accidentally keep on playing GTA. It's going to hit you like a brick wall, however I would recommend 200 mcg and don't even worry about redosing. It will be an experience of a lifetime, and you will probably enjoy it. However the trip is exhausting and when it's over (after about 10 to 12 hours) you won't have much of a desire to trip again right away. As you're coming up, draw yourself a bath and get naked. The trip will not make you horny at all, but you will be perplexed by all sensory inputs. listen to your favorite music, I think for tripping, electronic music is the best. the right kinds are designed for listeners on acid. Ratatat is nice but Blank banshee is what you're looking for.

Yeah i'm getting there more and more :) If it's not too cold outside i will go for a walk later. The weather is kinda shit but its still beautiful with all the snow. Otherwise i'll just stay inside and enjoy the trip

Good plan

Electro music was always hard for me. I enjoyed swing jazz and house.
Absolutely dude. Outside is a great place for a trip. Find a snail and look at it's pattern. That was fucking great for me.

Nothing's every acted like that for me. I get a lot of shit like my cat turning into the sphinx. That was strange. I took 600ug once and my blueprint for a turntable was putting itself together and then coming apart and it was also the blueprint for the universe. If I closed my eyes and opened them again my bed was on the ceiling and I was laying on it. That was a fun night.

buy some fingerpaint an just become one with the art you are making. the colors become very strong and sometimes fluorescent. 150-200ug i personally think is a good recreation dose for me.
LSD is something you just have to figure out yourself what the right dose is, no need to rush it.

I started with 100ug and that felt like a pretty good start point to introduce me. Hey OP, you should totally have a puff if you really want to feel it. It might clear up a bit of the foggyness.

yeah i know but since i'm doing it alone i settled with the 100, but maybe smoke some weed later. i have some blank banshee on now. good tip man

yeah im gonna try some drawing soon :)
Should i smoke during peak? The thing is, when i smoke i get really retarded and i dont think i would enjoy the trip as much then. Maybe just a small puff to get thiings going

Just to let you know weed will massively intensify your trip, so save it for after the peak if you want to jump back in.

Also if weed makes you anxious it might not be the best idea. I've found myself more prone to paranoia that weed can induce during a trip, and then it becomes much harder to "right" yourself. Just go with the flow and enjoy it user. Be sure to have a pen and pad nearby though, so you can jot down thoughts and draw.

So you'll find lsd breaks down the barriers of your brain. You wont feel retarded or silly, but any feels you have I generally just think if it's weird, it'll just be the acid. If you feel uncomfortable with it just don't. It'll save a hassle :P
The intensification isn't too extreme and would be okay on 100ug. You'll just feel what it's like a lot better.

Don't do a shitty drug like LSD. Do a fun drug like crystal meth.

Crystal Meth is my favorite drug, and way better then LSD or marijuana because all that Marijuana or LSD does is cause hallucinations, while crystal meth gives euphoria and energy without the hallucinations, so you still know what is real.

>me an intellectual

Allright. I dont get too paranoid or anxious from weed, at least not at home. but i will maybe smoke some depending on how i feel later

Made me laugh, thanks man

Fair enough user, yeah just play it by ear and wait for the peak before smoking. Best to get a feel for the LSD before experimenting with mixing it.

I'm not an intelectual. I do crystal meth a lot, marijuana occasionally, and did LSD a few times. Crystal meth is way better because there is a strong euphoria (If I did not use any in a few days) and lots of energy.

How you doing OP?

Great. I'm listening to some great music with some weird indian talking about the modern man. I think i could have gone for atleast 150 ug but its still nice to get a feel of it before doing it for real. but yeah, my mind starts to wonder away just writing this post.

Ahaha, dude great. Now's the time to puff if I were you. Goodluck and have a good trip :)

I feel kinda tense in my head though. Like when you hang upside down and get blood to your head

Yeah that's pretty normal. I peak the muscles around my ears when It's coming on for me and they get tired and it feels weird.

I think I know the mix you're listening to - enjoy the experience user!

I'mma dump some cool images for you to look at while you're tripping.

thanks man :)

S'all good. I've often wondered what effect this image would have while under the influence of acid. To all you sober anons, stare into this for ten seconds then look away - kinda like acid right? For you OP - what effect does this have on your visuals?

no, nothing like lsd, sorry bud.

It didnt make that much of a difference. just for a few sec. everything is breathing as it is anyways

share your experiences with us
t. never tripped

I'm not OP but I can share maybe?

its really hard to explain. the mental state is weird as fuck though, but in a good way. as for visuals its pretty cool. everything is skewing back and forth and "breathing"

Now I'll ask you the question. How long has it been? :P

two hours in now

fug

share one of your stories.would love to hear.

I can hardly write properly now, its hard as fuck. i will probably go for a walk outside for a while

I did say kinda - its nowhere near the real deal but this is the image I'd use to give people a minor idea of what tripping looks like. Not really "holy shit theres dragons and robots everywhere", more like wearing a pair of glasses that puts a funky filter over everything.

Ah fair enough. Well thanks for replying user!

So, I have a really nice cat, his name's Bruno. Completely black with really long fur around the neck. He did something he'd never done before and jumped through my window and came and chilled on my bed with me. He kept turning into the sphinx as the geometry of my room got fucked because it was dark. I went outside to my kitchen and the door leaking into it was so bright and everything else was dark, like the door to heaven. Was pretty intense.
Sounds good man. Everything that's happening is completely normal. Typing is super hard.

this one was awesome

indeed, i have this thought of what i will type, but then everything just changes. Hard to explain lol

I feel you buddy!

Probably my favourite gif in my drugs folder tbh

alright im gonna take a walk. hopefully the thread is still alive when i get back. it was nice, like sort of a trip buddy

just listen and dont be scary
youtube.com/watch?v=yftOy8kz7aE

Oh my days I never even thought about what it'd be like to see animals up close while tripping. That must have been so cool to see.

Good luck man. Enjoy the leaves, find a snail :P
They make you feel shit man. I swear, they know.

Since Ops off walking, anyone got any recommendations for shit to do when you smoke weed? I've done all the obvious ones like take a walk in nature, in bed with music, fucked, vidya and watch trippy shit on internet.

Not sure if I can help you with that one. Weed is pretty boring. It's kinda limited to a few things I find.

adultswim.com/videos/off-the-air
start with season 1

Those are just distractions. Why not inquire into the True nature of you self?

>smoke more weed
>pass out
That's all you can do

I guess it's just the novelty of being high has worn off. Chilling with flatmates and smoking always goes down the same way, watch some shit on tv and laugh at each other for being high. I've started hating that and now actively let myself imagine dumb shit and hallucinate, it's way more fun.
If I get introspective I start getting paranoid about aging, it's really annoying. I'm 20 but it freaks me out to think about getting old

I can totally recommend the android app called Fraksl. It's fractals n shit with a lot of nice colors and shapes. Was really nice on 2C-B yesterday

I've found the novelty of LSD and shrooms hasn't gone way for me at all. I still love getting high.

back a bit from the walk. damn that was great. gonna take a piss then head out again.

I'm not keen on anything harder than weed, I'd only do LSD if offered by a friend. Only think I can do is get higher each time on weed, which is enough to keep it fresh, but it's hard to smoke so much at once

Its not annoying, its the root of all fear. You need to die now so you can truly live.

Tell us about it before you go man, what did you see?

Explain? How am I to die, and why would I want too?

Everything you believe is illusion. You are not the accumulation of experiences leading to now, you are now. What was born will some day die. Life is infinite. Are you alive, or are you life?

Next time you smoke, be still and wait for your guide to reveal itself.

ok i can try but it wont make any sense because all my thoughts is everywhere. but its not what you see, well its cool and all, but its what you experience

I've smoked and waited fro my mind to think or whatever it wants, but it always end up on aging. Even if it starts of thinking about the fact that I am the universe observing itself, it will end up on age. I can't avoid it. I might need to somehow come to terms with it all. You ever see Don't hug me I'm Scared? it's like the episode about time where they age and fall apart

one thing though, when i went outside. Everyone felt like they were small children, but suddenly up close i saw that they are actually fully grown people. kinda startled me, the park is kinda crowded but not in a bad way.

So what did you experience? Any thoughts about the world

Go into in. Fully embrace death, imagine your body decaying and rotting away to dust. Let the fear take you over completely. Die now and you will never fear again.