This guy was a good employee

This guy was a good employee.

Only tha bezt

to a point. he sort of fucks up near then end of his life span. they really should have just been a recon group rather than an extermination squad

>how will we visually indicate that the movie takes place many years past even the far-off futuristic setting of the original film?

>i know, let's have everybody turn up the back of their suit collar

profits>colonists

...seems about right.

I wonder if he got a bonus.

>watching Mad About You
>Paul, did you ever see Alien?
>Only the first one.

heh

>This guy was a good employee.

That's because he was a profit-seeking kike,

How this loser married Helen Hunt?

When I see this character, i honestly think Cameron is redpilled regarding (((them)))

just as I think Spielbergo is a pedo when I watch Jurrasic Park

he cast her, user

dubs confirm

i mean i know im not gonna win this on the internet but dont you guys ever get tired of blaming all your problems on other people?

if wealthy white people didnt think they made more by letting blacks earn money that they knew theyd have to funnel back to them dont you think we'd still be slaves? they were willing to let us be free to accomplish more than whites and hold better positions than other aryans.

only losers care about race. the wealthy use it to divide and conquer stupid people. congrats on being a fucking retard. youre no better than an ignorant black. youre your own worst enemy.

The colony blew up in the end. Who the hell in their right mind would offer a bonus for such an erroneous job

Holy fuck, I haven't though about Paul Reiser since yesterday when someone posted that EWS pic with Leelee Sobieski and I thought she looked like a young Helen Hunt in Mad About You.

oh fuck off reddit.

hahah
nice

It's not crazy to recognize that people naturally prefer their own in-groups often at the expense of others.

It's not crazy to recognize statistical and behavioral trends of certain racial/cultural groups.

It's not crazy to recognize there are over-representations of certain racial/religious groups in certain professions/industries.

Thus...

It's not crazy to blame certain ills in society on the natural consequences of the above.

not the guy you're replying to but in my experience on the internet, race statistics are taken at face value. As someone who actually works in applied math, this is something you NEVER do. You search endlessly for reasons something would be rather than just accepting it as an empirical fact. this is how all science is done.

who do they blame when ayy lmaos inevitably invade?

So Occam's Razor is not even in the vocabulary of applied mathematicians?

who said anything about who people choose to spend time with?

statistics dont dictate the actions of an individual.

i dont see how who works what job is relevant to anything. and that kinda proves my point. you racists seem to believe that if theres 50 white doctors and 10 black ones that since youre white you should have someone put a doctors coat on you and proclaim you a doctor without your having to work for it.

and society has always and will always have ills. perfection is not reality. but the fact that you dont work hard and blame your problems on others is exactly why you are mediocre and dont succeed. if you think hard working whites (who work smart and arent dickheads who only know how to work with their hands) will ever have a hard time being successful in this country then youve already given up on yourself and are nothing more than a shell of a person. its literally like you cant handle equality. i mean what would you say about a person who sees all the problems in the world as the result of other people and thinks they themselves are perfect. its ridiculous. "us white people are perfect and everyone else is ruining it." the nerve of you people. wealthy whites still succeed cuz they work hard, work smart, and dont blame shit on other people. they manipulate you idiots into thinking its racial problem, but they blatantly make black people rich right in front of you pathetic rednecks and you still think race is the problem. for gods sake mature already.

Do you actually think Occam's Razor is always true? Do you actually think scientists consider it at all? You watch too much tv.

>it's natural, therefore it's ok

heh

Occam's Razor isn't a scientific tool, it's a concept to discount mental gymnastics.

I've had "Occam's Razor" arguments hundreds of times on /sci/ so i don't feel like getting into it, but if you look at the history of science, you will find thousands of times where there is a widely-accepted truth that 'just felt right' that ends up being completely wrong and when discovered often unveils an entirely new field or subfield of science.

I think it was my first-year physics prof that told me that if a problem is too easy you should double check that you read it correctly.

Clearly everyone should be judged by their own individual merits. You won't get any argument from me there.

However, that doesn't mean you throw statistical trends out the window. If you meet a random black male on the street, the odds are good he's in some stage of the criminal justice system or soon will be. This is irrefutable fact based on statistics and probability.

Affirmative action for instance is a racist policy that prefers minorities based on skin color rather than merit. I fault the system that's in place for this. I'm a successful white male in a white collar profession but I can see past my own particular situation.

No, and not often enough when it comes to sociology largely because they can't - it's career suicide to speak honestly about race in America.

I said everybody does it, I didn't make a judgment call on that biological fact and didn't think it was necessary to do so in this context.

If the question is WHY niggers nig that may be somewhat complex; you can put that on genetics, environment/culture, or some mix of the two and there are a myriad of nuances therein. If the question is DO niggers nig, I have to question if you have all of your senses and aren't in a coma.

>No, and not often enough when it comes to sociology largely because they can't - it's career suicide to speak honestly about race in America.

Or you know, because it's not actually something you can apply to everything?

>therefore it's ok

spooked

>I didn't make a judgment call
>It's not crazy to

You clearly did

Maybe it doesn't. But maybe it is applicable in this particular case. Explain why it isn't.

>it's not crazy to recognize that a biological fact exists that is completely out of our control
>judgment call
choose one

aw geez dude i probably cant refute your justice system argument. but youve gotta also factor in that when these stats are tabulated theyre done so with inclusions of all criminal infractions. i mean a black dude gets too many parking tickets and with the way racists choose to interpret the statistics that black man is judged as a violent or dangerous criminal. i mean dude im not saying a lotta blacks aint dangerous criminals but stats arent differentiating between real criminals and a regular guy who makes a mistake.

and in reference to affirmative action. slavery was a mistake. but can you explain how you could repair the damage. literally, not educating an entire race of people, and in many cases educating them improperly. i mean i wont bring up the internal issues that result when a person is told (as well as the situation went on to reinforce) that theyre inferior. ..nvm dude. theres so much to this issue and im not in the mood to go there right now even tho its a great talking point when among people who have opposing views but can discuss race civilly. good talking to you.

>>it's not crazy to recognize that a biological fact exists that is completely out of our control

That's not what you said at all and you know it.

>It's not crazy to blame certain ills in society on the natural consequences of the above.

You're defending that behaviour by saying "it's perfectly natural"

>Explain why it isn't.

Explain why it is. The burden of proof is on you.

Also you seem to be confused. If a general rule can't be applied generally, it's not really a general rule is it? Why would you assume Occam's Razor to be applied on a case-by-case basis? That's useless because if you know if it can be applied then you already know your results, in which case applying the rule is too late.

>If the question is WHY niggers nig that may be somewhat complex; you can put that on genetics, environment/culture, or some mix of the two and there are a myriad of nuances therein.
It's more of a question of how their history of oppression and the ongoing racism plays into it.

>If the question is DO niggers nig, I have to question if you have all of your senses and aren't in a coma.
Oh, you're one of those "if you don't agree with me, you must be dumb" guys. Ok i'm out, you're as bad as the "it's 2016" SJW.

OK, I'll take that off the table. Still, blacks commit violent offenses at higher rates as a percentage of their population versus whites and commit more violent crimes against other racial groups than others do. Doesn't change anything IMO.

Slavery was a massive mistake and equal rights didn't even exist before the 60s. I don't discount that at all. No black under the age of 52 knew anything but equal rights under the law since the time they were born. The 20-something BLM faglords running the show now don't know anything about oppression.

I'm not even saying that blacks are inferior and I'm not even saying let's delve into why. I'm just trying to make a point on the state of affairs at the moment. Black culture a shit.

Good talking to you too. Maybe we'll cross paths again.

I don't fault anybody (white, black, jewish, muslim, whatever) for their biological programming. What I'm saying is that regardless, we're responsible for our actions. And that in-group preference in and of itself can't be judged one way or the other. When you put it in context in conjunction with a lot of other things specific to certain racial/cultural groups, people can and do behave badly and should be judged for it.

Do try and keep up.

>ongoing racism
You must have not been an adult in the post-racial 90s where everybody was cool. Blacks started up racism again by demonizing whites (also: see the current election results).

See my response to above.