When's the last time you had sex?

When's the last time you had sex?

2,5 years ago.

yesterday

Last night. 2 rounds. She was good

November 23, 2016

Last Wednesday. My boyfriend got arrested later that night for a probation violation so no sex for me for probably a week or more until he gets out. Kill me.

This morning

R u grill or homosex?

About 5 hours ago, then again about 2 hours ago. Wife and I are currently taking a weekend away from the city at a hot springs in the mountains near Chichibu Japan. Tasty food, comfy outdoor baths, hot sex. She's currently passed out and I'm cruising Sup Forums and drinking sake.

never and not in the future

Last weekend.

20 minutes ago

grill

thursday.

over a week ago
>still live with parents cant fuck gf at my house
>gf is older than me and lives with her parents, strict indians
>they dont even know were dating
>cant fuck at her house
>mfw
feelbadman.exe

never

tits or gtfo

This morning. GF spent the night and we fucked this morning before she went to work.

doesn't work like that you dumb nigger.

October with this chubby tinder slut; Anyone want nudes?

yes

almost 2 months... long distance relationship

25mins ago. hungry now.

Cant remember maby a year ago but it was a hooker FML

twice dubs

HOLY FUCK

December 19. 2001

This Wednesday, got some dick fungus because of eating antibiotics, so I'll have to stay out of the pussy for a week.

Feels badman.jpg however gf still likes to jerk me off and take the occasional piss on me when drunk, so I'll live.

thursday 8 (2 days ago, but feels like ages)

Yes it does.

almost 6 years ago exactly. was living abroad at the time. slept with two different grills over three nights in a row. both were on the blob. it was my last weekend abroad before moving back home. dang.

18 months ago, a married chick i had an on off affair with for ten years. I've spent the week almost begging her to sleep with me one last time but she won't.

About 2 years ago. And I'm with someone. Her cooter wont stop bleeding.

user posted as user. Different user asks if grill. user posts affirmative. Not attention whoring, therefore no subject to Tits or GTFO rule. Now fuck off, dumbass.

Mid December

This morning, about 30 mins ago

>her

This post tits

Last night. With my 25 yr old girlfriend with natural DDs. Must suck to be alone.

So look, fuck her anyway.

this

If grill is claimed proof must be Had, just claiming you're a grill doesn't make it so.

You can't claim to be a female without proof.

And that's not how you take a sandwich order.

>Older Indian

PICS

just finished. (about 10 minutes ago)
lol she left afterwards to go to work. and i'm here on Sup Forums knowing she'll have my load on her pussy while making samaches at the deli counter.

What's it like to be a newfag?

Never.

TITS OR GTFO is only applicable to femanons who make it clear by their own admission that they are female in order to gain something from it. It's an exchange. No attention whoring unless they provide tits. There was no attention whoring in original post. user asked if she was was a grill and she confirmed and left it at that. LURK MOAR newfag

3 hours ago.

You're fucking retarded, and have no understanding of the basis behind the rule. Claiming grill to draw attention? Tits or GTFO. Answering user's Q and not using grillness to make a big scene? Carry on, user.

Fucking newfags don't even understand the rules.

Wouldn't know, I've been here so long

Claiming to be female instigates the rule
End of story.
Now stop being butthurt.

Why does this need to be explained in every thread? Females are allowed to post on Sup Forums lol

last Sunday. it was pretty unexpected, it was with a girl I used to hook up with but stayed friends with.
tied her up and fucked her ass 8/10 would do again but more sober.
we were just supposed to go out for coffee lol.
there was a point where I had my dick balls deep in her ass and thought to myself, wow that escalated quickly

I AM HAVIVING SEX RIGHT NOW. FITE ME FGT LIL BOI

wait jerking it means having sex right?

just stop

recent enough for my tastes, though I realize it would leave most human beings in a catatonic state

when was the last time I worked on my art? 30 minutes ago

when was the last time I worked on my side business? 12 hours ago

when was the last time I got paid for my six figure job? well, payday is six days away

when was the last time I had to deal with anyone's bullshit? fucking years ago

Sorry to hear that John Redcorn

Almost two weeks ago, got head last sunday but ya know. Haven't actually got it in a pussy since before then

About 2 hours ago.

Only a grill would be stupid enough to want a relationship with a criminal

Fatty fucker. Shes definitely uggo if hucow is the hottest thing you can think of.

Fo really. Please for the love of god use protection and sterilization.

4 years ago

More than 6 years.
Last summer I had my chances with her but I did not want a one night stand.

Rex Lynch: "I'll look at your dick."

yesterday morning

Last spring break, at the British Colonia Hilton in Nassau down in the Bahamas. Met her at the señor frogs right next to the hotel bought her a few drinks and chatted her up, got lucky because a cruise full of ugly midwestern dudes and local bahama niggers flooded the bar last night so I didn’t have much competition. Only downside was she was out at the beach all day beforehand and her pussy looked like the conch id eaten earlier that day and smelled like a mixture of seafood and bad tequila.

>tfw it’s been a year boyos

>ctrl+f
>only 3 nevers
someone is not telling the truth

9 months ago

Spring 2006.
Not lying...., I simply gave up.
Not even ugly, I just don't care anymore.
It's kinda liberating tbh.

never

Attached: WrDNJno.png (960x554, 398K)

>i did not want a one night stand
faggot

I did. She was mad.

10 min ago

8 years ago

fml

Back in 2008

I hope in my previous reincarnation.

Studies show that coffee dates often lead to balls-deep anal sex.

Is your name Joran van der Sloot?

Attached: 724C95C5-37B3-4DDC-B26D-D6CAD51AE99D.jpg (640x360, 52K)