Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I've recently been finding out that I'm severely depressed and have anxiety as well as PTSD from past events. I've been doing some research into that topic/field and want to see what my Sup Forumsrothers have taken to take the edge off things. I'm not looking for serious drugs; more-so, interested in anti-depressants to at least begin with. What brands have worked for you?

bumping for answers because im pretty depressed as well

tits for bumps

and occassional ass I've saved over the years on Sup Forums

bumping

lol, user... that was funny

OC

Handle it on your own instead of being a bitch. Shrinks will prescribe BS meds for just about anything and antidepressants are only good for causing side effects and withdrawals

This.
Benzos are nice until your body adjusts to it. Weed wotks about as well.
I'm on HRT, as of recently.
The estrogen gives me less energy but also has caused me 1-2 less panic attacks a day. I still have about 2-4 though.
I'm not sure PTSD goes away. I get some sort of motion attacks and doctors just go 'lol I dunno'. They can prescribe you Xanax but don't have a drug that makes you not freak out without also making you super tired/unaware.

Benzo's and Xanax's don't seem to be in the family of anti-depressants imo. I might be wrong though. I'd consider at least trying something though. As much as might suggest not to be a bitch, I've been fighting these feelings and behavioral reactions for about 4 years.

stop being a faggot and hit the fucking gym. Have a balanced life of friends / gym / job and challenging yourself.

you don't need fucking drugs. but maybe some solid supplements.

Kill yourself Autistic nigger

too many physical issues to really hit the gym. knees hurt and can't afford physical therapy for some unhealed injuries to both shoulders, which were borderline rotary cuff. can't work out like I used to without flaring up old issues.

*sighs*

cardio then.

you need to fucking distract yourself from being a massive faggot. do you have any other goals or school ?

do you have momentum in anything?

Anti deressants suck. As for anxiety, they didn't do shit. Ptsd? Not a chance. Benzos to start, and antipsychotics if you go chronic. Enjoy being a vegetable.
T. Constantly Terrified.

Shrooms, MDMA and LSD will seriously help you deal with your emotional burden.

Weed will generally ease any immediate symptoms, amphetamine (Adderall) will keep you productive and help you concentrate on things to keep your life in order.

Stay the fuck clear of benzos, any opioids (heroin, fentanyl), meth and especially booze. The first will end the road very quickly for you, booze will make you destroy everything you love and force you to suffer through it for decades.

Oh and DO NOT eat the SSRI medications, or the quetiapine

>PTSD from past events
Unless it's from fighting in a war than you're just being an absolute pussy, nobody should claim to have PTSD unless they've been through some real shit.

>anxiety
>PTSD
So You can't handle being an adult? Save us all the health care costs and off yourself.

You don't even know what these people have been through. PTSD often comes with amnesia so even they might not be able to always recall everything that has happened to them.

So they can't even say why they have PTSD?? LOL and you believe this shit??
>I have PTSD.
>what happened?
>I can't remember.
Give me a fucking break.

Lithium orotate, kratom, and medical mary j.

Depressed kratom addict here. Don't do this. It isn't the answer. It just feels like the answer for a little while.

>kratom addict

wew, lad.

I didn't know this either when I got into it, but anyone who tells you kratom isn't both mentally and physically addictive is just plain wrong.

i have a heavy case of ptsd and i smoke weed

proof that people can get addicted to litteraly anything

It's no joke my man. I get restless jerky limbs and shit if I don't take it. It's physical in this case.