Yellowstone just exploded, how fucked are you?

Yellowstone just exploded, how fucked are you?

It's going to go much further east than that with the jet stream.

Not at all

Near San Antonio so im good until im not

i live in Australia. im fine

Whole planet is fucked.

Primary ash zone. Pretty fucked

ultimately yes, but if this is immediately after the explosion, then only the US is fucked

If it ever actually blows, then everyone on the planet is fucked. The only question is if you die immediately or if it takes a few weeks.

primary ash zone so fuck me

I live in Michigan. I'm safe.

Damn, Idaho’s fucked

Super fucked. I left my yo-yo in a hotel in idaho.

Poland here
fuck you and your yellowstone americunts

I'm in Michigan too, you near Detroit?

Canada?

You'll have your time

Just watch when your country gets invaded again.

I think you mean Jellystone

Northern Utah, I'm fucked

You die from starvation. Or suicide

it will never happen, keep dreaming bro
Poland is glorious country

yeah, but most of the damage will be in the US; Canada will mostly just get the ash afterwards

double dubs of truth

Youre an dumbass

New York so fuck u guys im good

/thread

fuck i replied to the wrong comment

South Canada is a bit more fucked than northern Canada.

I'm kicking it in the hills of WV - waiting for you city boys to show up asking for some deer meat, and me fucking your gf's in exchange for a 1/4 lb of jerky. Yup. Mmm buddy. Your gf has a purty mouth...

This would be the worse place to be. No resources. Too many people on one place. It will be chaos

I'd probably die in the ensuing riots and chaos knowing my luck.

this is the more realistic map

anons report based on this revised map

how fucked are you

pretty fucked on the price of food

I don't live in nyc lmao. Plus, my parents are mormons and mormons always have a bunker full of canned food and at least 10 gallons of water.

So hey, apocolypse tip, raid the mormons houses. Seriously tho.

10 gallons? For what, 2 days? kekked out loud, scared my cat at that one.

So I could just stay indoors until the ash clears? How long would that take? I live in the lightest yellow.

I think you misspelled morons

It would block out the sun for weeks bro. Youll be frozen before the ash clears up

Haha in a survival situation i'm sure you could make 10 gallons last longer than 2 days in between 3 people.

Oh well lol. Thing's never gonna erupt anyways.

No, hoards of Americans stream across the border armed with AR-15's shooting Canadians whether they be the 3,000 in the military or the royal canadien mountain police or hockey and curling teams or Trudeau Youth

Not unless russia nukes it.

Geologist who lives at Yellowstone and monitors it's many caldera formed geysers.
Yellowstone will not be erupting anytime within our lifetimes, our children's lifetimes, or their children's lifetimes.
In fact the core of the Earth is cooling down ever so slowly and volcanic activity of today can only lessen when compared to the past.

Ohio here,
Mount Saint Helens was worst. we'll be ok.

True. Americans will probably form little clans full of machine guns in the apocalypse. I mean fuck even I have a gun, as shit as it may be.

Dude, I got me a manual well that pulls from a spring which runs year round on my property. You gotta have a shit-ton of fresh water stored, or accessible if you want to live.

"wanting to live" is the operative term after something like this happens. People would be walking the countryside like zombies. But zombies with guns. We'd be back to acting like wolf packs 3 days after this shit goes down.

literally everyone on the planet will be fucked to some degree

That's exactly what a "government" geologist would tell us, tho, if he knew it was going to blow in 3 years time...

>implying amerifags can comprehend the metric system

The starving kids in africa will have the upper hand

They conprehend it so well that they could create their own system

Yellowstone's cold era is over. Global warming!

3mm would cover the area I live at which would bury my 2 story house.

starving kids in africa will starve even harder when we have 5+ years of reduced sun

Bet I can speed up the process.

Dont be so sure bro, its already more than 50,000 years late and has been getting frequent earthquakes. It could go off any time now.

unless they were cut off for stealing

People live in North canada?

We will rename them. "Food".

>Poland
>Americunts
Salty Aussiefag or bong detected

Says his crystal balls until mother Gaia kicks him there and smashes his patriarchal bullshit

Ash blocking out the sun coukd be good for the earth. Someone go throw some tnt in the volcano

Isn't it ironical that the most powerful country made up of humans with technology capable of destroying the planet also possesses the most powerful natural capability to destroy the planet.

Other countries are fags.

I've already made myself immune to needing the suns nutrients.Love the cold. Feels good.

Those mooses would be aight.

Fuck yeah, the U.S.A. is going to destroy all life on the planet one way or another.

yeah i know, it's so strange that a country that had guns was able to take over almost an entire continent populated with little better than cave people

Rock n' Roll, bubba. Someone has to take out the garbage. kek.

You must be talking about the Spanish, eh? Such a bitch that they decided to fuck all the Aztec's and make Mexicans.

At least the English had the decency to kill all the indians they could find, so we were able to form a country that wasn't full of ignorant half-monkey fuckers. kek.

Super fucked. Mostly because ill drive towards it.

Can I have that Pepe? It's a rare one, I know, but I'd like to add it to my collection.

The only advantage of living in Brownsville TX, your not in the ash cloud zone.

Yellowstone's erupted 3 times in the last 2.1 million years, and the planet barely noticed. It takes a lot more than that to cause a major extinction. The Permian extinction basically involved all of Siberia exploding for half a million years.

That, and the girls at the howdy-doody trailer park, amirite?

Can you pick me up on the way? Ill buy snacks

Sure.
And mfw world wide weapon of mass destruction. National terriorist that noone can stop or put in jail.

>how fucked are you?
not even a little bit. i'll be scavaging your bones and attacking new york if i get bored

So you'll live an additional week. Good for you.

not (virginia)

Another mutt bites le dust.

I am right in the kill zone, and damned grateful of it. I do not want to hang around in the goddamned aftermath of that clusterfuck.

Bye, fuckers.

Will you livestream the explosion?

>not fucking both them AND their gfs

It's like you've never hillbillied before

>not fucking the jerky

You know nothing.

You’re a fucking liar because none of those states exist

I live in Omaha desu

Not after Yellowstone is done with them.

M8 yer fucked

Is that in the US?

Yellowstone? Is this some gay Pokemon expansion.

I’m in Nh my guy, I’d kms though for unrelated reasons so no worries here

It's a big big mountain/volcano that will explode soon, so yes.

No.

The name is derived from the yellowish color that is common with sulphur gas emissions.

not him but yeah boi

Thank God, no more mormons

Can this happen faster please, I need a good show.

Le tip for the overweight euphoric sir!