FOYBB (fuck off yank bender billionare)

whiteness is institutional terrorism

babestation

>white fella drives a truck into muslims as they leave a mosque
>rorkes ITT somehow blaming muslims for this
lmfao

cumskin genocide soon

anime

business idea: buy aston villa and forward fund the parachute payments to offshore accounts and try to get promoted buying loans and barcelona b players

>Muslims attacking whites
>Whites attacking Muslims

ah yes the so-called race war

i can literally feel the beginnings of a cold sore developing on my lip - a tiny familiar bump from childhood i know i shall awake on the morrow and the bump will have grown to a hideous sight

the solution obviously is not to sleep

Ah yes
Here we go again

blaming muslims and the jews

this was an obvious false flag like jo cox

rasheed is getting angry that his bait posts aren't pulling many (you)s

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497759741758.webm

>if muslims weren't in this country, they wouldn't have got run over
checkmate cuck

Why does France get the political genius while the UK has this bumbling mess?
Don't like this.

post music to listen to during the upcoming race war

youtube.com/watch?v=KRJKOtM-onM

Ban whites from driving cars

it's flawless reasoning

It's almost as if Rorkes and radical Islamists are two sides of the same coin.

Makes you think.

in love with a boy

>every single paki on twitter calling the van driver racist
>not one single person on twitter called the paki that stabbed a bunch of white people racist

wish we could unify into The United Kingdom of France and Great Britain under Macron as our ruler tbqhwyl

would be hella cool - im fed up of this fucking century-long slow decline into irrelevance

muslims are racialized by white people

Dredd is a rauciously underrated film

>you

I'm a white muslim

I believe what we are now witnessing is ethnic tensions becoming ethnic conflicts

This is how the Yugoslav Wars began

did anyone die or get hurt? this seems like a "much ado about nothing" scenario

don't eat girls pussies because it tastes gross
simple as

rasheed

it was just terrible luck for it to come out at the same times as The Raid

appears to be a race war in london

Napalm sticks to kids is essential killgookcore

Fuck off Yank cunt

Asked my GP and he said that masturbation, even excessive, doesn't stint your growth

woah

wish the msm would hurry up and report this atrocity

i want numbers and statistics NOW

or i will have to do some work

yes, multiple casualties
one thing ive learned from the last 2 years is that trucks are surprisingly good weapons

40 Muslims were killed despite the best efforts of the Muslim doctors and taxi drivers to save them

Rorkes on muslim terrorist attacks: How dare they blame this on the West and our actions, what a bunch of scum!

Rorkes on this attack: Yep, completely justified because of muslim actions.

Complete hypocrisy like every other thing that Rorkes say, but then again they know that, don't they?

so who was our tito and milosevic?

>tastes gross

not really desu. its not good, but not even really discomforting at all

bigot

what happened

>a rorke runs over some rasheeds and i missed it

this was a false flag you idiots

how can you not see that

this. they wee all over their flaps

virtue-signalling aside, does anyone here actually care this happened?

I'm not happy it did but I'm not exactly distressed

Reminder that the IRA were the ones who were REALLY behind this

What?

titio is jeremy corbyn because he is the current most mainstream leftist politician

we don't hold muslims to the same standard as us because they're intellectually and genetically inferior, simple as

nah
this was just a lone idiot

Couldn't care less
Not edgy just being honest

Yes it was the fycking Irish!!!!

Callaghan

>Complete hypocrisy like every other thing that Rorkes say, but then again they know that, don't they?

am i a sociopath for not being able to show empathy for others that have died? Manchester and London happened and my only pet peeve was that the radio wouldn't stop talking about it

im a bit concerned
my usual shtick is to totally ignore terror attacks and act like they never happened, which usually works just fine

but im worried i might appear a tacit racist if i use that trick now

Not a hypocrite just have in-group preference simple as

not really

I only cared about the manchester one because someone I know and his little sister were at the concert
(though they ended up being fine)

twitter.com/Known_As_H/status/876591228179161088
>Pontyclun Van Hire

CYMRU
Y
M
R
U

Why is Thatcher such a sacred cow with right wingers?
The North-South divide was never remotely as bitter until after she'd gone. If she hadn't come to power I don't think Labour would've won an election past Callaghan

Caught a glimpse of myself sitting down in the mirror without a top and fuck me I am not looking too good, dont even look all that bad when I stand up but when I sit its like an entirely new shape

just asked a girl to send nudes and she said she will be dunno if she was being serious

What is this?

its just a result of oversaturation of media and personal distance

some people are better than others at longrange empathy, you are probably just a more face-to-face type of person

So it begins
The great rorke vs rasheed war

LOOK AWAY!
LOOK AWAY!
LOOK AWAY DIXIE LAND

>but im worried i might appear a tacit racist
honestly stop caring about this

being racist is not a sin against humanity. being called one is not the end of the world, doesn't matter if you are or you aren't

i'm a star

just realised how bent I look in my really tight white boxer-briefs, doesn't help that I'm a proper twink

100% had an epileptic fit at the wheel

Is it true there has been another terrorist attack in London?

rorkes win again

>am i a sociopath for not being able to show empathy for others that have died?
no

thousands of people you don't know or care about die every day

Said years ago that all these bans on chemicals like hydrogen peroxide do fuck all because all you need to hurt a lot of people is a car or perhaps a petrol can. The past years have proven this to be true, yet the strongest hydrogen peroxide solution you can legally get in Germany is still 3%, which is piss weak if you want to kill mould with it, for instance.

the fuck were they doing at a mosque at bloody midnight anyways? Planning a terrorist attack i bet.

This shows that whites cannot exist with other races. We should deport all Whites back to their countries of origin

i'm 6'2" and it some days it seems like every lad i see is taller than me and others it's just manlets as far as the eye can see

prefer the latter

Shattered and need to be up at 8 but there's two fucking moths in my bedroom and they keep landing on my face. Need moths out of business.

>welsh rorke tries to drive over muslims
>doesnt hit anyone and hits a bollard

howling

probably your sitting posture is partially to blame

yes
but this one was done by a white terrorist targeting muslims, in a surprising twist

that's the van the guy used

“Europe’s nations should be guided towards the superstate without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation.”

normie friend told me to look up paul joseph watson because "he speaks the truth"

if only he knew about prague's vibrant gay scene

i so fucking wish this conspiracy bollocks was true
i would love a superstate, i reckon its the only way to stay relevant next to China, Russia and the US

i tried once and literally gagged. loudly. not going to repeat that experience unless she's really hot and smells good

THE MUSLIMS ORDERED THIS ATTACK TO MAKE THEMSELVES SEEM LIKE VICTIMS AND INCREASE ANTI-ISLAMOPHOBIA

JUST LIKE THE JEWS DID WITH THE HOLOCAUST

Is this the end of the white man
We will literally never here the end of it if he was white

Just realised that I'm a 6'2 slab of hardened Hibernian muscle with a thick mick cock and a decorated amateur boxing record

Could probably brutalise any weak, frilly little limp wristed Anglo cunt ITT

false flag

This desu, the superstate EU thing is literally the only part that appeals to me

bit awkward

youtu.be/R2KzZQaXLN4?t=18

dm

not so sure the victims were "innocent"

could've easily been a radical mosque that he targeted